Is this series worthy of the hype?

Is this series worthy of the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKyJaUDoLDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at that gay face and that CW then you tell me faggot

It's probably the best capeshit after the Nolan trilogy

it has good reviews on RT

If you can stomach all of the CW-tier teen drama shit, then ya it's alright. Low budget, but true to the comics generally

Yeah I'm 20mins into the first episode, it's super low budget compared to the Daredevil series I just watched

I think you'll enjoy it, especially the first season. It has some good payoffs if you stick with it

It's pretty campy, in terms of tone it's quite far from Daredevil. The first season is worth watching just for some late twists. Feel free to skip through bits with relationship drama.

The first season is my favorite capeshit. Second breaks when they reveal who Zoom is, third is mediocre. Fourth is a way off but looks promising, non-speedster villain and they can use Snart and Reverse Flash again.

I'm already annoyed that that black girl is a slut who started dating the chad after the Flash guy who liked her confessed to liking her, and then basically died/was in a coma for a year.

This show appeals to the lowest common denominator.

must be a fucking loser.

OVER DRAMATIC PIECE OF SHIT IM SICK OF THESE DRAGGED OUT EPISODES. CAPTAIN COLD IS THE ONLY GOOD PART.

>after the Flash guy who liked her confessed to liking her
He didn't do that until the christmas episode, she friendzoned him so hard when he tried confessing he didn't actually get it out.

Right before she gets her bag stolen he says he likes her and she was all like Haha but I love you like a brother.
The CW didn't try and hide that this city is Vancouver at all. I see my old apartment in some of the scenes, I also see BC license plates, and Canada Post trucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKyJaUDoLDE I knew what scene you were talking about. Yeah, she's a dumb bitch to get that out of it, but he never actually said he liked her.

I enjoy it. The Marvel Netflix and FX shows make the CW look retarded by comparison though.

Still like others have posted, if you can stomach some of the cheese they're always squeezing out, it's not terrible. 7.5/10 for all CW shows in my book.

I cant watch the rest of this series, 3/4 into the second episode and the low budget cheese is too much

>true to the comics generally

Not really.

It's fun kino

Skip the CW drama shit tho

It's killer of the week garbage. Killer of the week isn't inherently bad except for when the killers are boring and unimaginative. I swear the writers purposefully go out of their way to write the most boring villains they possibly can. A girl who can control bees, a man who can clone himself, a man who can turn into poisonous gas. Who writes this shit? You can tell they're running out of ideas because I shit you not, three seasons in and they've already had 4 killers of the weeks who are just super strong. The only good killers of the week have been Mark Hamill as the Trickster and that Clock Keeper or whoever the fuck he was. Ironically both of them were just human beings, showing that good writing or good acting is all you need to make the villains compelling, not poorly thought out special powers.

Everything outside killers of the week or the main arc is cringe worthy drama for teenagers, trash like love triangles. Also the characters always talk using the fake Hollywood "i'm so quirky and awkward xD" dialect. Harrison Wells was great as the big baddy in season 1 but he was only the focus of about 5 episodes, as for every episode? Hope you like poorly written killer of the week trash. Zoom and Savatar or whatever the fuck his name is are some of the worst villains I've ever seen.

Another problem is how boring the sets and cinematography is. People shit on Gotham a lot but the production values and cinematography are beautiful. It feels and looks like a comic book show. The Flash looks, feels and PLAYS OUT like a teeny bopper soap opera.

tl;dr
Flash appeals to the lowest common denominator.

1st season was amazing, been steadily going downhill since

iZombie>Arrow>LoT>Flash>Supergirl

1st season best season and then it's choppy but still worth a watch
Hate her costume, Looked better in the surgery clothes

>The CW

i think u kno the answer already OP.

seriously though, my buddy started watching this and its fucking garbage. turrible acting, writing, all of the above. theres dunkass one liners that always fall short and bullshit plot twists like some secondary character getting pregnant or was pregnant in the past and its all shoehorned. i wouldnt even have it on for background noise, it's as manufactured and predictable as cheesy top 40 pop songs but thats what some people want so meh.

oh and wtf is mark hamill doing playing a character who is exactly the joker but isnt the joker?

>it's as manufactured and predictable as cheesy top 40 pop songs but thats what some people want so meh.
GOAT summary.

>wtf is mark hamill doing playing a character who is exactly the joker but isnt the joker?
He doesn't know

It's OK
It has the typical CW teenage drama shit but has it's high points.
Although I wouldn't recommended watching more than one CW show if you want to keep your sanity.

>implying we don't watch all of them

It's the super cheesy side of capkino. It doesnt try to be realistic and grim like netflix shows.
Its funny because it is probably the best DC product we had since TDK.
All that said it still has FLAWS, the writers are often pretty lazy and the drama can be a bit annoying. Some characters can be annoying (Iris, somtimes Wally, Cisco started to be a bit cocky lately) and others are really likeable (Joe West is a cool dad and Harrison is great -even HR-). Grant Gustin makes a good Flash too even if past too much time blaming himself (his friends blaming him too...)
First season suffered had too many Vilains of the week but it got better since S2. Also sometimes it has legit VERY GOOD episode with decent drama ( the with Barry lost in the speedforce at the end of S2 if i remember)
Overall it can be refreshing if you are not watching that kind of shows per dozens.

It is so horribly written.

My mother likes it, it can't be good.

this season is dogshit

infact since the introduction of wally it's been going downhill

What in the fuck
this is something that kids come up with and think works, it's like the comeback of "troll physics", the equivalent of "we're going to the sun", "you'll burn up", "not if we go at night"

I liked this, Was stupid as hell and really comic book esque, What I really disliek are the inconsistencies with Barry's speed

Never understood the CW.

Every seasons Flash has a new speedster to contend with... like why the fuck would you pick the one city in the world with a speedster to go and wreck havoc. Seriously Zoom and other niggers choose a different city. Like what is the logic there. "I'm super fast and no one but another speedster has a chance of even catching me.. so I'm going to go to the one other speedsters city to commit crime."

Same shit with Arrow and all the Archers choosing to go to Star City.

meant for