Why are Indians so short??

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3046311
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worst sanitation in the world + overcrowding + obligate vegetarians

height is strongly correlated with diet. Indians don't eat beef and mainly consume a vegetarian diet.

shorter men have bigger dicks, just saying

>

>tfw only vegetarian in the family and also the tallest by far

were you a vegetarian before puberty?

because their short height makes the small penis look bigger than it actually is?

t. Paki

Yeah I've always hated eating meat

Did you eat a lot of high-protein alterantives like soy or dairy, particularly in contrast to your family members' diets?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3046311
>A literature study indicated that regarding child nutrition the three important movements in the Netherlands are the ecological movement, the anthroposophics, and the macrobiotics. A study on food consumption, height, and weight in preschool children fed these diets showed that the group of macrobiotic children were most at risk. Antropometric data collected in a cross-sectional study with 300 macrobiotic-fed children aged 0-8 y showed that the growth curves for boys and girls deviated from the Dutch standard curves after approximately 5 mo of age. There was no catch-up growth.

That can't be correct. I know a bunch of Indian dudes and they are all average height

It's all caste thing . The low caste are with inferior genes , where as high caste like me have superior ones . (I am 6'2" btw)

Are you Punjabi? Every Sikh I've met is over six feet tall.

Nope , a hindu brahmin .

Trust an american to fail at maths.

Nope , we are facilitated non-vegetarians.

>It is a popular misconception that all Brahmins are vegetarians. Vegetarianism is generally true for the pancha-dravida brahmins like Iyers, Iyengars, Namboothiris, Telugu Brahmins of all sub-sects, Kannada Brahmins, Maharashtra, Gujarati and Rajasthani Brahmins. It is not as generally true for the pancha-gauda brahmins of North and East India. It is well known that the Bengali and Oriya Brahmins are meat eaters, however they generally avoid beef. While the Brahmins of the Ganga, Yamuna belt west of Bengal are generally vegetarians, we do see exceptions. Kashmiri Brahmins are said to be meat eaters.

I am brahmin of the ganga belt , still I eat meat (no beef desu)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/

>Moreover, the affinity to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, particularly East Europeans.

wew lad

Who would have guessed? Reality is real!

Malnutrition

The prime minister of Pakistan is Punjabi and he's 6'4''.
It's probably just confirmation bias tho that makes you think they're all tall.

I don't think the people who made this map measured the height of each and every Indian. The must have just visited a slum and measured the heights of under-nourished people for their Data.

poor diets

Indians that grow up here tend to be tall, but most people that grow up in Australia are tall anyway unless they're filipino

how's Melbourne today?

The map in o.p. is full of bull-shit.

are they that short? Indians I've met here are pretty average. the ones that really stick out for being short are asians and latinos

>Taking statistics seriously.

Most tourists also only visit the poor areas. I went to Chowri bazar, one of the most crowded and filthy places next to Chandni Chowk in Delhi, enough to give you a headache if you walk there for even an hour, and I spotted dozens of whities. And its not even like Im rich or something.

Wh*tes are very biased towards non-Europeans.

gaur brahmin?

he's kashmiri actually. his great grandfather was a kashmiri hindu brahmin