Why are sandniggers so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not the Middle Ages anymore faggot

>ireland
>lower IQ than Ukraine and central Asia
>white

Arabs aren't really that smart, it's just that a bunch of rich and educated Lebaneses emigrated to the Americas and became successful, maybe that's why we have the stereotype that Arabs are smart in Latin America

>middle ages
>low iq europeans drive sandniggers out
>nowadays
>high iq europoors drive sandniggers in
Makes me think

>poor countries have worse education
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

You can see Ottoman empire's impact in Europe. Amazing

why do americans keep posting shit comments in every thread? just shut up and your nation would maybe be respected a little bit more

>the "IQ" meme correlates with wealth
>hurr durr it must be about race

Why don't you make an argument you dumb nigger?

what should i argue about you dumb chink?

>"haha nigers r dumb and i am smrt xDDD"
>that's just a chart of wealth
>"haha shut up u dumb amerigan :DD :D BTFO !!"

>these butthurt american and euro flags

We think Arabs are smart?

>the average chinese is wealthier than the average european or american

Not an excuse.
Mongolians are poor as fuck

>both chile and uruguay are whiter than argentina

where did i say that? you lunatic

That data is old as fuck. I remember an user posting a link that claimed that their IQ is actually around 82 and also that IQ tests aren't that reliable when it comes to different cultures (the ones that don't have basic education more than anything). It's amazing how Sup Forums managed to construct a narrative with only a bunch of old infographics from outdated research.
t. Highest IQ in Europe according to OP's pic

Who the fuck do you think goes around Mongolia taking IQ scores?

>He believes everything he reads
>Implying the data collected correctly gathers information from all classes of wealth

Gee, I wonder why Indians in the US are, on average, the wealthiest nationality with an average IQ of "102+" while Indians in India average an IQ of "82". Could you explain to me why Blacks in the UK average higher than Blacks in the US, despite lacking those "27% average white genes"?

Same stupid argument as the Swedish cuck.

>The datum that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea, was taken from a group of children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain.[96] Corrections were applied to adjust for differences in IQ cohorts (the "Flynn" effect) on the assumption that the same correction could be applied internationally, without regard to the cultural or economic development level of the country involved. While there appears to be rather little evidence on cohort effect upon IQ across the developing countries, one study in Kenya (Daley, Whaley, Sigman, Espinosa, & Neumann, 2003) shows a substantially larger cohort effect than is reported for developed countries (p.?)[7]

In a critical review of The Bell Curve, psychologist Leon Kamin faulted Lynn for "disregarding scientific objectivity", "misrepresenting data", and for "racism".[97] Kamin argues that the studies of cognitive ability of Africans in Lynn's meta-analysis cited by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray show strong cultural bias. Kamin also reproached Lynn for concocting IQ values from test scores that have no correlation to IQ.[98] Kamin also notes that Lynn excluded a study that found no difference in White and Black performance, and ignored the results of a study which showed Black scores were higher than White scores.

Forgot to add this buddy. I only bothered to look into the first source listed, I already know the study is a joke.

do you realise the third worlders in the western world are among the top 1% in their home countries? fucking americans

What fucking argument do you think I was making

no, you made that argument that iq = wealth and race does not play any factor into it

just shut up you're incoherent listening to

>you're incoherent listening to

The point was that race does not affect IQ, and nothing I have said contradicts that. How fucking stupid can you be to try to point out my own argument and act as if it goes against what I said? The more wealth you have the better off you are, and successful Indians in the US prove it. It can be seen across the shit image.

those indians do not have a high iq because they have more wealth, it's the other way around. you seem to think each country only have one IQ.
there are blacks with >110 IQ and whites with

what if you just look at the source of the data (Buj et al 1981) without the Lynn, mixed up data, from different decades, even with kids on it, pisa and even bad math.

First of all, you don't get to amend what you first wrote and then substitute that in my response.

Secondly, I'd be the first to admit that there are some very glaring issues and limitations with our current methodology of quantifying human intelligence. Which, for what I think are obvious reasons, are made even worse when applied to the developed world.

That being said, we have nonetheless been able to determine a great deal of things about intelligence. On of which being that it is a strongly hereditary trait, that is to say directly linked to one's genetic makeup. Thus if a group of people share similar enough genetic makeup, this would invariably, or at least very likely, include the genes that play part in cognitive ability.

That is NOT to say that there are no other factors.

>Kamin also reproached Lynn for concocting IQ values from test scores that have no correlation to IQ.[98] Kamin also notes that Lynn excluded a study that found no difference in White and Black performance, and ignored the results of a study which showed Black scores were higher than White scores.

The majority of people who are wealthy inherent that money. Simply having money opens the door to thousands of opportunities. If you are born into a poor family, you are more than likely going to remain in a poor family. That is true everywhere. I'll ask you the exact same thing I asked the Swedish cuck, why are Blacks in the UK averaging higher than Blacks in the US despite having little to no White ancestry? Why do Blacks outside of Sub-Saharan Africa consistently score higher on average than those in Sub-Saharan Africa? Could it be the obvious answer that your place in society decides how much you can improve, or is it the dumbfuck belief that a social construct is to blame for the differences?

What's your point your retarded leaf

I implied that the information gathered by these shit sources are not reliable, and you're stupid to take them as fact without further looking into them.

You didn't explain what I asked.

Intelligence isn't genetic, but your ability to grasp things easier CAN be argued to be genetic. You could have the highest IQ ever recorded, but unless you receive a proper education, its pretty useless in comparison to someone with an average IQ and a proper education. What I'm arguing is the differences shown in the OP are a joke, especially when one is expected to believe race is the underlying factor responsible for them. Wealth is undeniably the biggest factor affecting IQ differences in different nations, not race. Had you been born into a hunting and gathering society, you would not be any more intelligent than the rest of the tribe. The differences in IQ between what we categorize as races is very little to none.

because the blacks in the uk come from the 1% while in the us they're mainly descendants of slaves. this is all who came first the chicken or egg

>>the "IQ" meme correlates with wealth
Only to a certain point. Niggers raised in well-off white families are still much lower than whites raised in similar circumstances.

>blacks in the uk come from the 1%
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Post the multiple studies that support that claim, lad. You cucks are some of the cringiest people I have ever talked to.

>Post the multiple studies that support that claim, lad. You cucks are some of the cringiest people I have ever talked to.
Post the multiple studies that disprove the studies that can easily be found on jewgle.

>claims something
>p-prove me wrong first

/po/cucks without a doubt are the dumbest cucks around lmao

I'm not here to waste time arguing with a retard who is incapable of doing his own homework.

There are observable physical differences between races, and it takes a special kind of a retard to claim that no differences exist in the brain. Fuck off.

>and you're stupid to take them as fact without further looking into them.
No amount of repeating yourself is going to make this true.

>You didn't explain what I asked.
Do you really think I wouldn't notice a complex question fallacy?

>Intelligence isn't genetic
You're just plain wrong. It's strongly hereditary, which, as I explain, is the same thing as genetic. I've already explained the implications of this fact when it comes to groups of similar genetic makeup and I invite you to read it again if it didn't stick.

>Wealth is undeniably the biggest factor affecting IQ differences in different nations, not race.
The problem with this statement is that it's equivocating deficit left by malnutrition and impoverishment with intellectual potential.

1%. of. africa.
low income in britain is still 1% back home

they're inbred, i cringe at their try-hard attempts to be funny shitposters, bunch of retards

she has such huge tittes

>ireland

why are east asians so smart?

small penises

basicaly african niggers also highly inbred bastards

>even worse than favelaniggers
lmoa

ice age

why are the poland so almond activated?

islam

Maybe because of lack of a good diet and cousin marriage

>Portugal
>95

wtf…

Bullshit

>It's strongly hereditary, which, as I explain, is the same thing as genetic.

Not exactly. Your standard of living is inherited from your parents lifestyle choice. Not all things hereditary is genetic.

Daily reminder about most popular IQ sources

>For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available. In those cases, the authors have used an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of neighboring or comparable nations. For example, the authors arrived at a figure of 84 for El Salvador by averaging their calculations of 79 for Guatemala and 88 for Colombia. Including those estimated IQs, the correlation of IQ and GDP is 0.62.

>The limited number of participants in some studies has also been criticized. A test of 108 9- to 15-year-olds in Barbados, of 50 13- to 16-year-olds in Colombia, of 104 5- to 17-year-olds in Ecuador, of 129 6- to 12-year-olds in Egypt, and of 48 10- to 14-year-olds in Equatorial Guinea, all were taken as measures of national IQ.

Basically intellectual dishonesty

Youre a retard

The two criticism point to the most cited one and Sup Forumss favourite, IQ and the wealth of nations

The guy also made south Italians look like utter regards but when rigorous testing was done (by others) their performance was actually good and in several cases beat the north part.

>Why are sandniggers so dumb?
Shit people living in shit countries

>and of 48 10- to 14-year-olds in Equatorial Guinea
The sample for Equatorial Guinea comes LITERALLY from a study from retarded children in Spain

>In the last study with the WISC-R in Africa that Lynn (and
Vanhanen) reported to substantiate their claim of low IQ
among Africans, the IQ of a small sample 10–14 year-old
childrenwas found to be around 60 (Lynn & Vanhanen, 2002).
However, the use of this sample is an error. The average IQ of
the people of Equatorial Guinea is based on a lengthy book
chapter (Fernández-Ballesteros et al., 1997). Although this
chapter reports research conducted among members of an
illiterate tribe in Equatorial Guinea, the WISC-R was not
administered to these Africans. The forty-eight children, to
whom the WISC (not the WISC-R) was administered, were
from Spain, not from Equatorial Guinea. Clearly, Lynn (and
Vanhanen) made a mistake in using this sample to estimate
average IQ of Africans.
>The chapter clearly indicates that this study with 48 subjects was
conducted in Spain. The mean IQ is mentioned two times, the first time as
follows: “A similar design was used in our second experiment with fortyeight
subjects, 10 to 14-year-olds, attending a school for handicapped
children (63.025 IQ mean)” (Fernández-Ballesteros et al., 1997, p. 253). In a
later part of the chapter, the text clearly states that half of the subjects were
diagnosed as having brain organic disorders. The lead author (R. Fernández-
Ballesteros, personal communication, May 29th, 2007) indeed indicated to
Jelte M. Wicherts, Conor V. Dolan and Han L.J. van der Maasthat this sample was Spanish.

I thought having no appropriate samples for 108 countries was enough but good job

>Richard Lynn
>intelligent enough to even study intelligence