>Cultural appropriation at its worst

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

turns out weebs are just like SJW when they touch their precious grorious nippon

But user, if everyone hates it, we have to praise it. That's how Sup Forums works. If we start agreeing with the reviewers, what's the difference between us and reddit?

I can't stand that bitch's voice for more than 4 seconds.

I'm talking about Grace not the movie, she was close to being /ourgirl/

>cultural apprpriation

sjw have to come up with new stupid shit all the time don't they?

Exactly. Trolls repeatedly pound contrarian shit to hack people off, and with enough repeating, people start thinking the troll viewpoint is not just valid, but the correctest one.

It's a fascinating process.

Double Toasted liked it. Only thing I care about.

god fucking damn

how is she so thick bros

i normally do not like the thick memes but she is so serious and professional and almost never lewd and it makes it very lewd for me

They use it when they see fit. Guarantee if it were a black female actress then this would be a 90% movie

Grace knows her shit desu. One of the four tolerable YouTube critics.

NO GRACE PLEASE GOD NO, YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE. NO GOD NO WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN. IS THIS WHAT BEING TRIGGERED FEELS LIKE, I DO NOT CARE FOR THIS FEELING!

Didn't she praise TFA and R1?

She's just as shit as the rest of them shills.

Four?

>Grace knows her shit desu
t. the videogame movie buff(aka pleb that knows nothing about cinema)

1. Welcome to the Basement
2. RedLetterMedia
3. Jenny Nicholson
4. BeyondTheTrailer (Grace)

>tfw you culturally appropriate the shit out of captain caveman then complain about animus

lol nope

Is it just a remake of the movie? Does it go in any different directions or do anything new?

It tries to combine a bunch of GiTS stuff but lifts a couple of scenes directly form the movie

Ah, that sounds even worse in my opinion. I might wait to rent it then.

Holy fuck, Grace completely embraced her SJW side in this. Complete bullshit. Do you think she actually read the manga and watched the original movie?

what the fuck are you talking about? She's definitely not /ourgirl/. Alachia Queen is our girl.

She talks like she did in the video.

Get a yearly pass.

Infinite movies.

Do any of these reviewers know what the ORIGINAL source is? A hentai with exposition.