Predator 2 > Predator

Predator 2 > Predator

this is the OFFICIAL RANKING

>Predator > Predator 2 > Predators >>>>>>>> the predator

anyone who says predator 2 sucked has bad taste, period

what the fuck is 'the predator'

also Predators sucked dick; even AvP was better than it

The Predator is the upcoming movie, Shane Black will direct, which is fitting, but not sure what to expect.

user Predator 2 is a pretty decent movie.
But the original is masterpiece of the action genre.
Even the comparison of the two movies is pointless.

This.

also fuck Predators, theyre fuckhuge biomasks and faces fucked everything up.
they even fucked up the original predators bottom mandibles animatronics so they couldnt close properly like AVP predator did

I watched both for the first time yesterday, and I'm not sure why I enjoyed Predator 2 and it's characters way more than the first one. Gotta say the final battle between Arnie and Predator is pretty damn awesome though. Will watch Predators tonight.

Be sure to tell us what you think about the superpredators big dis-proportionate heads

Alien > Predator 2 > Aliens > Predator > Prometheus > AvP > AvP2 > Alien 3 > Predators > Resurrection

gay

I really liked the homing disc in Predators 2.

Official Power Rankings right here

Patrician Tier

Alien
Predator
Aliens
Predator 2

[Power Gap]

Acceptable Tier

Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus

Utter Shit Tier

AvP
AvP2
Predators

Now rank them based on /comfy/

See

Predator is such a boring concept after one movie.

I mean, the point of predator was you don't know what the fuck was in the woods. How can you kill it. How can you defeat it.

Predators was probably the only reasonable sequel in terms of story, but still - after that you're really running out of things to do. What, make another movie when predator hunts the group of soldiers? We already know what the point of Predators are. They hunt creatures all across the galaxy, because they can. Because it's fun.

The only thing that's left with predator is set next predator movie in the past. Medieval, or whatever. Remember that derringer gun predator gives glover at the end of the second film? I think that would cool setting, they even made a comic of that. Maybe. I don't know. After that, the franchise is done.

To think that fucking franchise exists only because two guys were joking about who rocky should fight in rocky v is just hilarious.

I watched Predator for the first time two nights ago, it's a bit slow until the Predator starts fucking them up, then it becomes great

Will watch Predator 2 tonight

The pacing in 2 is better in my opinion, it's just action from start to finish. Literally first scene of the movie is the Predator already hunting.

Batman vs. Predator was a pretty neat concept. Predator goes to hunt the ultimate human and turns out it's Batman.

Agreed, I like Predator but Predator 2 is just a bit higher on my list, for that reason among others.

Are the comics worth reading? The Omnibus is pretty cheat, and it seems to have a lot of content.

OP=shit taste

I'm sure the Predator meets Beowulf rehash is in the works, because that's what it'd be.

I used to have some of the Dark Horse ones when I was much younger, I mean like 15-20 years ago, I recall them being pretty entertaining but that just might be nostalgia. I had a badass Aliens vs Vikings one too