/got/ General

Azor Jon

Is john a cuck?

No Robert and Littlefinger are

>tfw no Ygritte gf

naeh, Sam is the thinking man

>Here Denny take my kingdom hehe

Yep

No, he's a lot of things but not a cuck. He takes his bitches like a wildling.

Speaking of thinking men's fetishes why isn't there more sph on the show? We only got Tormund giving Jon sph, I would like some straight sph though. Hopefully when Jon is fucking Dany she tells him how much bigger Darrio was.

dude, you NEED to read my fan fiction

>that image

Does that really pass for humor on reddit?

Please post it user!

>daario
>not khal drogo

daario is probably average or slightly above average, but drogo could use his dick as a spear desu

I got it from here
I haven't been on Reddit since it became Bernout central a couple years ago

>sam
>littlefinger
>the nights watch cant have sex or a wife, so they have to watch

The nights watch is the literal cuck faction

looks more like facebook/twitter desu
even reddit isn't that shit.

Because they cut Victarion, so Euron can't bully him.

>She came to me wet and willing. It seems Victarion is big everywhere except where it matters.

You have to go back

Daario is well above average, but yes Drogo is like scary big.

Isn't Mamoa Asian? He definitely has a tiny little pee pee

Recast Lyanna

who's "john"?

Yeah but he acts like a big mangol so he's hung like what he rides

>someone was JUST complaining about a terrible thread
>new thread
>see this

Kek, never change /got/

Technically we already have Pod the magic cock man's exploits. Even Varys is jelly

Friendly reminder that Jon Snow is now a deserter of the Night's Watch, and by all the laws of Westeros he should be executed by the first man of honor that sees him.

Eva Green

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

And people said D&D made up Euron saying muh dick

BASED
A
S
E
D

Friendly reminder that the laws of Westeros are literally worth less than one of Tywin Lannister's shits.

Because inbreeding damages the part of your brain responsible for creative naming

He only named one of his sons, he was dead when the other one was born

>Watching Reddit: The Show

He told Lyanna about the prophecy. The Prince that Was Promised has to be named Aegon, it would seem. He knew the one with Elia wasn't the one so with the "his is the song of ice and fire" he assumed it was the one with Lyanna so she knew to name him Aegon.

You cannot come up with a name for your unborn child, it's just fucking impossible. Only when it comes out the vagina, only then can you name a child.

I also have aids.

Did I mistakenly go into a Walking Dead general?

Sure he could've thought about a name before it was born, but it woudln't have mattered.
My parents considered a lot of names, but I ended up being called one of them. One of the other names isn't my secret name.

Friendly reminder that Westeros is dead, there's only a crazy woman sitting on the throne in King's Landing, and the rest of the previous Houses of Westeros in insurrection for one reason or another

Oh yeah, there's also another crazy woman on the way with a savage horde to fuck more shit up

Of course it doesn't matter, why would it fucking matter. Its impossible. Fuck its even scientifically proven.

Azor Jaqen

So, let's get back to the good discussion from the last thread.

Who is the toughest fight in the series at the time we start the story? The Hound? Victarion? Someone else?

>sph

Small PeckaH?

>mfw when they left the King of the Vale out of the 'Long Walk' trailer

Friendly reminder that Jaqen and the Kindly Man are the leaders of the Faceless Men.

Kindly Man the senior
Jaqen H'ghar the junior

I liked previous thread! I hope that I would love this thread as well, do your best posters of /got/

So far it's just about dicks... pretty shit compared to the last one.

Oberyn almost defeated the mountain so I think he's up there. Too arrogant though with demanding the confession.
Jaime brought down a lot of people when he was captured, also renowned since before.

Bronn knows true fighting like some knights have forgotten or missed out on. Aka he fights "Dirty", so I imagine he's up there.
Daario,

I assume we're talking about a fight where we have two people knowing the other one is coming, not killing the other one in his sleep. Not sure how the faceless guy manages then.
Only humans I guess.
Selmy and Robert are old and out of their prime in the start of the story. Selmy could still manage. Rhaegar is dead, Payne is dead.

Bronn, Jaime
The Mountain
Oberyn, The Hound, Daario,
Selmy

I'd say the Hound, remember Victarion fight sailors in full armor while is his enemies dont. And despite being big, he is afraid of Euron "Crazy Baby" Greyjoy.

Next question: Is Euron a good fighter?

>forgetting Brienne

Yeah you're right.
She beat the hound.
She beat an exhausted Jaime when he had both hands.

Don't forget that both those hands were bound.

Also, in the book she got owned by Biter (remember him? me neither) until Gendry saved her.

According to Bronn himself, he is talented but not in the top rung. His main advantages are ruthlessness, preparation (watching other knights train), and very carefully selecting his opponents. Remember, the only time we hear of/see Bronn fighting are
1) Against poorly armed and trained clansmen
2) Against run off the mill Stark infantry (notably NOT many knights)
3) In the chain tower at the Blackwater. He may have been simply commanding the defense, but in either case he had a defensive fortification
4) Against old men, Ser Vardis and Lord Stokeworth

Good fighters yes very strong warriors.

Jaime, Payne, Selmy, Gregor, Sandor, Beric, Jaqen, Daario, Oberyn, Victarion

He's not afraid of Euron, he just won't kill him because he does not want to be cursed as a kinslayer. He follows his King not out of fear, but out of duty. There's probably not many people who could take on Victarion. Even the other Ironborn see him as the ultimate Ironborn, in piety and strength.

Victarion is still stupid and dumd though, cute Euron is playing him like a puppet.
I hope Victa survive though.

>dumb
Yet somehow knows Euron is playing him like a fiddle, but he goes along with it out of duty, while also vowing to undermine him.

I would submit that Edd(t)ard Stark is dumber than Victarion

Dubs, also

GREYJOYBOWL

hehe ch-check em ;^)

Does Euron know?
Does he care?
Can he?
Will he?
Should he?
Is he?

Intelligence doesn't have a lot to do with fighting skill. That's instinct and reaction. There are great fighters and boxers that can barely read. I'd assume it's the same for some Iron Island fighters.

Plus, Vic is a big dumb brute but isn't devoid of all cunning. He knows what's happening. His stupidity is in going along with shit anyway to see what will happen. That'll probably get him killed.

thanks for updating my filter list :)

Season 7 Premieres In 107 Days 04 Hours 40 Minutes 06 seconds

Your welcome ;)
But why that filter list ? What do you need a filter list for? :)

Were you in search of a Rick and Morty general?

Don't talk shit about /ourgirl/ Old Nan

He's jelly of the full suit of Valyrian steel armor Euron has, I guess.

How is Cersei anything but doomed?
Even with all of the crownlands and the westerlands she'll be beaten down by just the Tyrells+Dorne

If we're talking about the start of the series, theoretically Drogo should be up there. But surprise surprise, armor is fucking important to winning fights

Wasn't Hound himself not exactly in top form for that fight too?

I think people are mainly saying Bronn's a tough fight because he's a canny bastard, not necessarily because his powerlevel is maximum. For what it's worth, Vardis might be meh-tier but he DID beat him without any armor on, so at the very least he's got the skills.

Thats the reason for a filter list?
Oh btw, where is Barbossa?
Since we talked about the filtering, nobody except Salty Cunt uses a name anymore, namefags going anonymous.

ANZU
N
Z
U

Plot armor.

Unless next season is just about her ivory tower tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down, at this point Qyburn is literally the only thing she can be proud to have. She's doomed. The question is whether Dungeons & Dragons will admit it or not.

The Faceless Men don't actually exist, it was just two serial killers in a mansion.

I'd assume once the season gets going Bradamante will return, right?

Cordy
She was a top qt and who cares about continuity on this show anyway.

I'm talking about Barbossa, not the fucking pedo Bradamamte gays. Also namefags are being ignored, that's the reason they are going full anonymous.

Also muh Red Bull.

I agree, keep that girl. Get some twinky model for Rhaegar. I still dont get why they went with someone who looked like Maise

so is cersei queen or did she just crown herself and nobody will reocgnise it?

if she is recognised, by what logic?

>t. Barbossa

Don't get too excited now, we can tell it's you but just take solace in the fact that someone actually replied to your post :)

>logic
>in the reddit-tier fagfiction known at HBO's Gay of Thrones

nice troll mate

I think Oberyn should rank higher
If he was fighting anyone but the mountain he would probably wreck their shit
Maybe only Jaime could take him

there has to be some reason for it, however shitty

by the same logic that allows Jon Snow to freely desert the Night's Watch.

she died and got ressurected?

But that vow is until you die. He did... That isn't desertion. That's doing your time.

Just by force
Who else exists to claim the t5hrone?

so he's alive is what youre saying? and then deserted the Night's Watch? Interesting.

nah his watch ended when he died

okay, Jon dies, and comes back, now he's king instead of in the night watch

If Cersei dies, and comes back, does she have to got to the nights watch?

This

She took it under the same pretense as Aegon did. Right of fucking conquest. She killed the people who opposed her claim.

>died
>but is now alive
>it's now ok to desert the Night's Watch without penalty

presumably she is just regent till the council considers a replacement. there are no more fake baratheon children, i dont know who the line of succession would be. certainly not a lannister.

she basically took it by right of conquest like bobby b. did.

who is going to stop her?

there basically is no more nights watch. he was lord commander and he just helped save all of them. a few tried to stop him and failed. were the remaining members going to kill him again? dont be retarded

all bets are off. there is no legitimate king or law of the land anymore

you logic doesnt add up lad

Yes we know, that's why it's silly to think that Jon is allowed to just desert his post as Lord Commander

jon wasnt lord commander anymore when he came back to life

You really believe being betrayed and murdered doesnt change your circumstances at all?

>i dont know who the line of succession would be.
A distant Baratheon, a distant Targaryen?

Even Roberts grandmother was Targaryen.

The Tyrells keep their claim on the reach partly on lineage on the female side to the Gardener dynasty.

Ah, so what youre saying is he murdered 4 members of the Night's Watch in the episode titled OATHBREAKER? Thanks for pointing that out

Listen the sooner we all accept the Night's Watch oath wasn't designed with Jesus in mind, the better.

Face it, Jon just lucked out with one particular loophole.

Most of the houses of the Reach descend from Gardeners. The Tyrells are lords paramount because they were installed as such by Aegon.

It doesnt matter who actually is in succession besides the swords willing to fight for it
With Bran beyond the Wall and for everything anyone knows likely dead Rickon was king in the North
Didnt mean shit