Mike Pence Reaction Image Thread

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Foreign_policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least he's better than Newt and Christie

Why didn't he choose Carson and gain some ground with the niggers?

GOOOOD DAMN IT

They don't vote

This. I literally could not be less worried. All Pence can do is attract moderate/establishment Republicans and get them on board the Trump train.

Does anyone honestly think Pence will be able to derail that train?

Better than Newtie T B H. Love him, but wouldn't want him as VP.

Enjoy Madame President Hillary Rodham Clinton you americucks

Hoosier here.

Pence is an abomination and is exceedingly unpopular here in his own state. Indiana just became a battleground state.

>inb4 hillshill
>inb4 libtard

I am voting for Trump, but this was still a terrible move. Mitch Daniels (Republican) was such a good governor that he pretty much handed governorship of Indiana to the Republican Party for an entire generation, he was loved by all but the most ardent of libtards. It took Mike Pence four years to screw that up. He wouldn't have won re-election here.

Yes, he pisses off the blue-collar workers and drives away any moderate democrats that would consider voting for Trump. Trump basically just stumped his own campaign like a retard

He only took the VP position because he know he would lose the governorship. And he only got offered the position because no high-quality candidates would take it. It's really quite funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Foreign_policy

>Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.[44]

So he basically chose him to appease the Jews.

I am now a #Pencil

/thread

>the Jewish chick
Would violently hate fuck and bury in my neighbor's yard or a state park.

trumps horse shit is getting to fast for me

>1 post
>Trying to be a demotivation shill this hard

Sage stop posting you faggots.

I CAN'T WAKE UP

What in the actual fuck was Trump thinming? His big appeal was that he wasn't a typical loser Republican. Now he picks a candidate who represents every value moderates hate. Rallying the evangelicals does not work. It has not worked in the last two fucking elections. This is the dumbest shit I've seen since Palin.

He's a clinton plant or a total idiot. Either way im done supporting him

>done supporting him
>can't vote in the election
>a fucking leaf
Pick 3 then kill yourself

>leaf
Like you ever had a say in it.

>divide and conquer

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE POLITICAL PARTY SYSTEM

>SUPPORT MIKE PENCE!

>Nahhhh, Im not gonna do it