Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536?s=09
thereligionofpeace.com/
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-judge-rules-indiana-gov-mike-pence-can-t-block-n528826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did he mean by this?

rly mks u thnk

bump

trips chekt

I'm genuinely heart broken... Hillary is going to win now.

QUANTUM CHESS LOL

Sweet sweet Trumptard tears

its 2000 D multiverse rick and morty chess you wouldnt understand it

Shill

Muslim ban will never happen. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/509032682555457536?s=09

A FUCKING TPP SHILL

Good luck in Brazil 2.0. I hope you live in a gated community.

it's true though. this guy wasn't even going to win reelection.

>people think this guy was a bad choice
>would be tie breaker in Senate, home of current DNC fuckery like "no-gun watch lists"
>meanwhile, Newt is literally calling for the constitution to be shredded so we can forcibly test and deport people

69D Chess, Checkmate Hillary fags, btfo

stay mad faggot

trump fucked up and you have to deal with whatever happens now

you are the shill here

Well that does it I used to #StumpForTrump but I will now officially #ShillForHill

dont like him
you dun goofed with this one trump

still beats merkel 2.0

>Trump wins
>Promptly gets assassinated by the establishment
>He's now your President

Its impossible for the US to ever be like Brazil, the whole system would have to explode

Repeat after me

"Madame President"

>nervous man for 7th time this year

All according to keikaku.

>merchantrubbinghandstogether.jpg

>s-shill

If only you can see the raging erection you gave me from your straw grasping

I wish Trump would properly explain his logic for picking Pence. I'm confused here.

What's the next step of his master plan?

yeah after this shit I'm really starting to believe in the "Trump is controlled opposition by Hillary" memes
LITERALLY WHO IS THIS MUSLIM LOVING FAGGOT

Only stupid shills defend this pick

This is going to a chore to vote in November realizing this fucker is next to trump

This is like a bush picking cheney all over again except Cheney agreed to at least half of bush's policies

This man is a complete anti-trump politician that endorsed Rubio or Cruz forgot who over trump before his primaries even started

During ww2 we captured and kept people from Japan in camps. And because of this none of them flew planes into buildings. Japanize spies had a total breakdown in communication.

Mmmhmmm

All it takes is for half of the population to be spics and niggers. Then they will elect their shitty president, shitty governors and shitty judges. Your president is already literally a nigger because some white people are liberal niggers in disguise.

WITH FENCE, HIGHER THE FENCE.

DELETE THIS

I think it'll be Lady President or Mrs President

Lose

Here's the plan you fucking retards. First of all you have to remember both Newt and Krispy Kreme would both have been terrible choices since they both have very bad backgrounds for Trump to deal with while Pence is an open book and while he has said some stupid statements in the past Trump is going to mold him to be the perfect VP. Stop concern trolling.

>4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Both wrong, it will be

>"Your majesty"

>being this delusional
Trump has already sealed his fate

All this does is appeal to Never Trump Christcucks who would have voted red in the end anyway.

Trump betrayed the independent/moderate voters who brought him this far.

>concern trolling

desperate as fuck

He is PRO HILLARY.

Honestly I'm sad that you guys took this long to figure it out. Old Sup Forums would have picked up on the bullshit quickly, but I'm afraid you guys were so desperate for a savior that you ate up Trumps BS.

I'm glad you guys are waking up again, it's like having your dad recover from amnesia.

I can be your daddy

It's not THAT bad of a choice. Pence is a nobody and the vice president does almost nothing anyway. He's more mediocre. Maybe Trump doesn't want anyone who would take the spotlight from him or present too much weakness to the press.

>Pence is an OPEN book
>mold him

This is getting more pathetic by the minute

Isn't that Trump's narrative after he won the nomination too?

>I like traps
>I would like my daughter to get blacked
>nah I wasn't saying ban Muslim only say it rise questioning...

Nice 4D chess anyway...

Why the fuck would he choose this fag as his VP? Is he going to redpill him?

Daddy!

BY THE WAY

Pence is very ANTI GAY, how will Milo feel about this? ?????

Come the duck on now. He has stood against Trump on arguably his biggest issues. Trump picked an outright enemy to run with him. This is a man who will break all of the inevitable house ties. The man who will take over in the depressingly likely scenerio Trump is assassinated by a butthurt liberal. It is the worst choice he has made his entire campaign and for something this big, people have all the right to question it and be made nervous. In fact, I'd question people who just nod and take it as is.

This is Bernie endorsing Hillary levels

>Why the fuck would he choose this fag as his VP? Is he going to redpill him?

Pence is a traditional R candidate. He is there to appease to the GOP. Pence is actually pretty based. The hillary shills are out in full force atm.

How exactly are they unconstitutional?
And are those daily terrorist attacks not offensive?
thereligionofpeace.com/

Still better than a Clinton presidency.

They just need another bill a la Chinese exclusion act.

>Pence is very ANTI GAY
So is Milo in a weird way. He's always arguing against gay marriage and that gays should go back to the closet and have a different social position than straights in society, not "just like us."

I thought he was a pretendfag

strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

>Pence is actually pretty based

TOP KEK

>pro tpp
>loves Muslims

The only shills here is your dumbass, there's a reason I'm a namefag, so people can look at the archives and see I'm not a fucking shill like you, BUT I'm going to trip now

Well have to wait and see.

I'm killing myself tonight

Film it nigguh, im ordering pizza tonight

>sealed his fate
>rising in every single poll the last 2 weeks
>will continue to rise in polls after this

meanwhile:
>hillary falling in every single poll
>bernouts will never vote for her
>still dealing with potential prosecution over purposeful mishandling over classified information

stay desperate, faggot

>rising
not according to math
>hillary falling
your bitter anger fuels the left

I just donated 2,700 dollars to Hillary and will be monitoring Sup Forums now for her campaign team.

independent/moderate voters will still go trump (or 3rd party) over clinton. he had nothing to lose with independents. clinton's never gonna pick them up

>Newt is literally calling for the constitution to be shredded so we can forcibly test and deport people

the Constitution does not protect invaders. Invaders don't even have the right to live.

what say you?

>n-no really g-guys I'm one of you I like t-trump but I have to admit he is stumped #Hillary2016

It's so obvious it's painful faggot.

Pence is a fag, but who cares? The VP is a joke position and if Trump doesn't make it through his term we're fucked either way.

>not according to math
yes according to math. you are wrong.

>your bitter anger fuels the left
no anger here. i'm happy actually. great momentum and exciting energy from trump. sucks to be an angry hillary supporter like you

All he's done was oppose Trump on key issues.
He's wildly unpopular in his own fucking state which was red anyway.
The only thing he's really known for is his autistic level of opposition to fags. If I wanted Ted Cruz I would've voted for him.
This pick alienates everyone who isn't an autistic neocon cruzmissile biblenigger
Trump's appeal was he did so well with independents because he didn't give a shit about retarded democrat fag and tranny wedge issues and wanted to make America work for Americans.
Now for the next 4 months democrats will be driving LGBT shit harder than ever. Congrats

On muzzies

>We must resolve to bring to justice all those responsible and defeat this enemy civilization at its source

On rapefugees

>Now that we know a Syrian refugee was involved in the attacks in Paris, I just determined as the governor of Indiana it would be appropriate for us to suspend any further resettlement of refugees in the state of Indiana unless and until we could bring about the changes that would give us absolute assurance no one would be a threat to our people. As governor I have no higher priority than the safety and security of the people of my state," says Gov. Pence.

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught reieving hospital treatment
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm

Never liked Trump you fucking faggot, I called out his bullshit from the very beggining.

I've received alot of hate and got plenty of bans for it too, but in the end I'll have the last laugh when you retards realize you were wrong about Trump.

The hegelian dialectic, learn about it your stupid goyim.

>offensive
not an argument
>unconstitutional
he's right about that one

DRUMPF BTFO

It's not unconstitutional. SCOTUS has time and again affirmed that congress and the executive have tight control on the borders.

trumpfags are 16 dimensional mental gymnastic champions.

fake and gay.

no one has ever been banned from Sup Forums for calling trump's bullshit.

half the posters here make a living (literally) posting against trump. you are obviously new here.

All of you are complete political morons.

Trump needs a VP who is not an echo chamber of himself, and has some disagreeing viewpoints. He needs someone who caters to the rest of the true conservatives on the fence. He needs someone with actual experience.

He needs Mike Pence.

>tfw been bashing this guy for the last 9 months for being a cuck
>He's now the vp

It was a nice attempt to get Trumptards attention, but he knew it wouldn't work.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-judge-rules-indiana-gov-mike-pence-can-t-block-n528826

Also don't forget the TPP endorsement

he doesn't need any of that
fuck you

>trumpfags

paid shill confirmed

Wow you totally convinced me now that all these Hillary supporters on a neo nazi board that have just suddenly come out of the woodwork are all totally genuine even though they didn't exist months ago!

I'll send you a bottle to put your tears in when trump walks in the White House. I feel sorry for all the Canadians that will have to harbor faggots like you when that time comes.

i just want the election to fucking happen already i want to see faggots from either side get btfo

it's not against your constution to ban every member of a religion from entering the country?
although I'm pretty sure he will change his mind on that once he is POTUS and has his hands on more intel

>nuh uh
>ur newfig

k

Shills reveal themselves, knew you guys were making those threads

You stupid moron, I hate Hillary more than anyone else so don't put words in my mouth.

I spend day after day posting infographs on how to buy, build, and manufacture weapons for you ungrateful assholes. Hillary is going to win and you morons need to start arming yourselves for the shit storm that's going to fall on us.

She's already proven to the whole country she's above the law, just look at Comey's shutting his pants.

You can keep sitting with your dick in hand and Hope Trump saves you, but I'm going to be proactive and start preparing for the inevitable

>Trump needs a VP who is not an echo chamber of himself, and has some disagreeing viewpoints. He needs someone who caters to the rest of the true conservatives on the fence. He needs someone with actual experience.
You just described Rand Paul.

WHAT THE FUCK

How the fuck did Trump fuck himself over this hard???????

>go to infowars.com and buy my book for more information.

with this pick, Trump is going to be viewed as a flip-flopper. Clinton is, but somehow every time she lies she gets away with it. The media here is going to bash him with this shit.

I offend it. You're taking it out of context.

Radical muslims are the problem, not regular modern muslims who don't practice sharia law.

This.

Rand was perfect, if he chose him I would be praising Trump 100%

>irrelevent dribble that has nothing to with the conversation

Also calling someone out as a tinfoil is a sure fire way to get identified as a shill.

posting about how you post infographs for homemade weapons for people to defend themselves when the man finally comes is a sure fire way to get identified as an infowars moran.

seriously, it's almost like youre not informed.

>preparing for when Hillary wins of trump loses
>oh but fuck trump I hate him
>just because I'm not with him doesn't mean I'm against him!
>anime poster
>trip fag

Congrats you are all kinds of angles of retarded.

>trust the government goy

2/10 Meet me after your shift.

I am 100% against Trump and Hillary. They're working together you short sighted idiot.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING will change the outcome of the election, Hillary will win.

Don't worry I'll still be here with my trip calling you niggers out.

lol I AM THE GOVERNMENT. we're coming for you.

Banning a people we are at war with is exactly constitutional. The Constitution is for OUR people. The USA is for OUR people. Everyone else needs to fuck off.

This open border horseshit is killing our country.

lol, evening DHS.

There are muslim americans too desu