Suppressed Bataclan massacre info released

Suppressed Bataclan massacre info, men & women endured prolonged torture, eyes plucked, butchery of females genitals, castration, disembowelment, eventual decapitation, filmed and to be released later by muslim terrorists.

This is the future we chose.

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-survivor-eagles-death-metal-6839245
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-you-explain-paris-terror-6845913
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET THIS

R-refugees welcome...?

Jesus christ. If this is true. I don't know, not much gets to me, but I'm starting to really worry. It's just so depressing all of it. This is horrific.

>post yfw you will never, EVER, be a cucked european

Better to be cucked by WEEDMAN than live in a nation that caters to the feefee of terrorists

makes you wonder why they would suppress this information from us. it's like they fear for their own cushy job in office

oy vey the muslims are the true victims here

This is the end.
We welcomed them into our civilisation and this is how were were repaid.

Our politicians have failed us, we need to stop looking to them to provide solutions. They dont have any.

This is what French PM said we need to "get used to".

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-survivor-eagles-death-metal-6839245

>Another survivor, Pierre Marie Bertin, saw men pleading for the lives of their wives and girlfriends as the killers with their assault rifles told them to shut up.

RIP AND TEAR

Of course it was suppressed, what if it made someone upset and they lashed out at an innocent muslim?

>filmed and to be released later by muslim terrorists.
So where are the videos?

Isolated incident, you separatist teafag

They shot the husbands then disembowelled the wives and mutilated their genitals until finally beheading them, all on video to be released soon no doubt.

#religionofpeace

On their phones I guess, or now transfered to the editing suite to be part of their next propaganda vid. The hostage situation went on for several hours during the torture.

>what is; Trudeau

liberate tutemet ex inferis

>mutilations, beheadings

This is what must be done to traitors.

Is it time to start the fire?

What you should be drawing attention to OP is who purchased the Bataclan shortly before the attack.

Maybe I just missed it when I read the story, but were the victims alive during the eye gouging and vagina stabbing?

I'm beginning to think we deserve it. Any sane society would have utterly purged itself of Islam by now.

Why do muslims love desecrating corpses by cutting one's genitals and shoving them into their mouth? I thought this was a practice reserved to Mexican cartels.

given half a chance this is what they will do to you

torture is done upon living people, so yeah otherwise it's mutilation/desecration

And...

I fucking hate Muslims.

I'd rather have a cucked leader than terrorist attacks. We have both

Don't you retards fucking get it? Nowhere in the Koran does it say any of this shit. Terrorism has no religion. The more you spread xenophobia and shit like this, the more terrorists you are going to create.

Yes, they were wives, husbands, etc watching their loved ones be tortured like that for a prolonged period before finally being put out of their misery.

faggots and niggers have a fixation with genitals, sandniggers are both.
this is their version of muh dick

This

>if they torture you, you win.

Jews need to host hate to muslims

/thread

Guess we'll just need to kill all of them, then.

Do you really reply to yourself beside shitposting everytime you can?

Man I can't even begin to imagine going through what those people went through.

We're dealing with fucking savages family.

We can see your ID faggot

>inserts blue circles diagram.

Yeah, no, whatever m8. They will kill you too soon enough if you let them.

samefags pls it wasn't funny

So, where are the MOOslums once again coming out of the woodwork to remind us that Islam is a religion of peace, REAL MOOslums are against these attacks and that the true victims are MOOslums who will be targeted for minor acts of harassment as a result of being associated with terrorists? Always my favorite part of the now-weekly attacks.

Why didn't anyone attack these fucking pieces of shit while the torture was occurring? You try that shit with me around, and I promise I will attack you with fury.

made me laugh

eurocuck leadership basically tells their own citizens to 'avoid' them.

yeah, try avoiding a group of armed men who want to hurt you, in your own country, your own city

it's absurd

french, swedish and german politicians should be hung from the lamp posts

I can't stomach this.

Of course. Some lout tugging on a hijab is infinitely more horrific than the actions described here.

nice samefagging, faggot.

forgot to turn of your wifi fuckboy?

I'm sure many did but were AK'd

I can't take this anymore I'm fucking done

Right user we all know you are tough as nails of course

Husbands etc were restrained, some of the men begged the muslims to take them rather than carve up their wives and girlfriends.

Some of the men were found castrated with their testicles in their mouths etc, then they dissected the wives anyway and filmed it all, coming to some recruitment video near you no doubt.

The authorities do not want they goyem knowing this.

imagine ebautiful white woman 18-35 yewars old being tortured in genitals by muslimes

really makes you think

Why did French special forces wait so long to enter the building anyway?
Why didn't they immediately gas the theatre like the Russkies did during a hostage situation?

Dear god why

Samefagging on a board with ID's.

Tutemet is nominative. It's grammatically incorrect. It's also singular where liberate is plural.
You want, libera tete ex infernis or liberate vos ex infernis.

Post actual sources OP

It is pretty funny when you realise the French would rather be continuously tortured than to ever deal with Islam

>The more you spread xenophobia and shit like this, the more terrorists you are going to create.
I'm curios, how do libtards explain shit like this.

>terrorism has no religion

Why aren't there any radical christians blowing up innocent people in Saudi Arabia?

You don't notice that it's all Muslims doing this shit in White nations?

Are you stupid?

because they made multiple mistakes, their police chief or something was pretty based he charged right in

Jesus christ, this is too much, Im just mad as hell right now

Obviously to allow enough time to carry out the tortures

They will not even disclose this in words on the news, let alone pictures. Its all suppressed, same will be true for other similar muslim terror attacks I bet.

I think the politicians have lost the confidence of the police now actually too.

This cant go on for much longer.

Hoollllyyy shit, all happening in a ((((((1st world)))))) nation.
TRUMP PLEASE, WE NEED YOU

dude you fucking retard, have you ever heard of those extremist christians running your own government? KKK? Westboro?

Fucking cringe. Probably a fucking shitskin.

See this if you can read French

assemblee-nationale.fr/14/rap-enq/r3922-t2.asp

>Des corps n’ont pas été présentés aux familles parce qu’il y a eu des gens décapités, des gens égorgés, des gens qui ont été éviscérés. Il y a des femmes qui ont pris des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux.

>Ils se sont fait exploser. Il y a eu des personnes décapitées, égorgées, éviscérées. Il y a eu des mimiques d’actes sexuels sur des femmes et des coups de couteau au niveau des appareils génitaux. Si je ne me trompe pas, les yeux de certaines personnes ont été arrachés.

Can't really do much when you're unarmed with a gun pointed at you besides begging.

You're all naive as fuck.
Anyway, that's a shitty source.

Good Lord...how can anyone defend these heretics...

Care to source the last mass killing done by ANY of those groups?

Cause I can give you at least a dozen recent Muslim attacks right now.

Because they do not think dirty karrif are people, and islam cannot exist alongside other faiths. It cant even exist alongside different branches of the same faith can it?

Try

This is really depressing. Why do we let Muslims into our countries?
They just want to wreck stuff and kill people.

Trump was correct about Muslim immigration.
France has taken a lot of shit from these savages recently. That lorry incident broke my heart.

I'm dual citizen British/French and regularly go to France. I'm so glad UK is leaving the EU. I blame a lot of these problems on this 'open borders' policy. UK is obviously an island so our border is the sea. It's a lot easier to control than land borders. I'm so sad at what has happened to France. I don't mind showing my passports to border guards: it takes seconds and helps to prevent crime.

Two words.
Timothy McVeigh.

>Westboro?

Holds up signs, shouts into megaphone about homos.
Somehow equivalent?

If this is true, where is that footage?
Don't you think it would have reached the internet by now?

How is suppressing this information anything other than enabling more terrorists by downplaying the extent of the atrocity?

Why did they put this new out there? Are they really so afraid loads of people will finally snap and see how muslims really are? Is this the reality we live in?

Today was another attack in Nice, France with again almost 100 kills and no doubt again people tortured to death. The bodies aren't even cold yet and the media is already telling us how it's not all muslims.

I can't wait untill this news will explode once these days and people will hopefully FINALLY wake up.

No, why was it censored? How much of Nice will be censored? There had to be 100s of videos being recorded

When death came it must have been a blessed relief. Wives watched their husbands die this way.

And I like how you dodged the question about non muslim religions IN MUSLIM NATIONS killing anyone?

Doesn't happen, faggot.

All
Will
Be
Set
Right

Take notes leafs. This is how you b8 people.

Source is a report presented to the national assembly you fucking idiot.

Oh, was he a religious fanatic now? Try again.

I don't live in fear of terrorists, I live in anger with terrorists

>Timothy McVeigh.

He wasn't religious and said he was inspired by Star Wars. Next.

lel meanwhile

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-you-explain-paris-terror-6845913

Don't become hateful goy please be pacifistic

piece of shit faggot blew up a daycare in that building

And kill all the hostages like the Russians did too?

Because these men had guns, grenades, knives, etc...
Plus it was a high stress situation in which most of humanity would not be able to react properly, unless they had the proper training and even then.

And finally - they tortured those who were mortally wounded but not exactly dead yet.

tl;dr you're a fucking idiot

Speak American

>MOST HATED COUNTRY ON Sup Forums
>strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

MOST HATED COUNTRY ON Sup Forums
strawpoll DOT me SLASH 10713853

Yes you can. Might not succeed, but you're dead anyways. Die fighting.