UMA

sopa de iguana uma delicia .

what country is this from?

iguana are probably tasty desu fampai

Mexico

Nigga you serious ?

>india
dont you eat dancing snakes and shit like that?

they shit alright

I think i have heard somewhere that it tastes like chicken.

It's from Mexico you dumb fuck and no we don't eat any animal other than chicken or goat.

If it's anything like alligator it tastes kind of bland and has a weird almost-chicken texture but kind of off-putting.

lmao, at first I thought I was reading Portuguese

So the iguana entered his house, then bit him, so he ate it as revenge?

Indians are truly disgusting soulless things

Yes exactly.

Search his name , he us from Mexico.

Can confirm, Iguana tatemada used to be a common dish on the Pacific coast of Mexico, it isn't bad at all, does actually taste like chicken.

This is a dumb fuck who likely got scared by a wandering iguana, people who actually eat those get them either from the jungle or their own garden, while my family wasn't used to eating them they were kept as ornamental pets of sorts who keep the population of creepy crawlies down.

Sopa would not be a common way to eat them in Mexico, they'd usually be grilled or steamed. They've long been a favorite meat for environmentalists (green iguana only) as you can raise more kilos of meat per acre compared to cattle and you can do it without destroying the jungle they live in, it's basically free range farming which requires very little in the way of actual inputs or labor.

Kind of rare/exotic for the overwhelming majority of Mexicans tho

The hotel in Maztlan that I visit has a fuck ton of them wandering around. Pretty cool.

hahaha iguanas are e uma Mexican delicacia??

UN INTRUSO LLEGO A CASA

Por supuesto, muy delicia

We also eat grasshoppers.

And moth larvae

Isn't a bite from that thing dangerous due to diseases?

Dunno, aren't you confusing them with Komodo dragons?

I used to be disgusted by people who eat insects but I realized that I love shrimps and lobsters, and these are pretty much sea insects (arthropods). I would try eating insects one day, they're probable fine.

>portuguese
Are you retarded? This is clearly spanish

I've only ever tried chapulines and they pretty much taste like dried shrimp, except with a more earthy flavor instead of salty.

what is wrong with eating iguanas

yes, that's why the iguana died
he means the guy

>2017
>not eating snails.

Those are deadly, worse than some snakes, but thought that a wild iguana would be at least dangerous, even a stray dog can be..

and you eat food de processo and you're fat.