Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Kareem and Dr.J on the same team would be a joy to watch.

80s and 90s was prime apehoop. today it is on wwe levels of shit

CAN WE ALL AGREE

PG's on that pic: Magic > Oscar > Isiah > Stockton > Curry > Frazier > Westbrook

SG's: MJ > Kobe > West > Iverson > Harden > Maravich

SF's: LBJ > Bird > Durant > Erving > Baylor

PF's: Duncan > Malone > Barkley > Hayes > McHale > Davis

C's: Kareem > Wilt > Bill > Shaq > Hakeem > Moses

>lebron won all his rings and entered top 5 all-time discussion in the 2010s
>he's only a 2000s player

Wilt played in an era were being huge was a much bigger advantage than 40 years later. Wilt was an athletic freak but mentally pretty weak.
Probably the best of his era, but in today's game Jerry West might be better.

Wilt really benefited from the fact that it was harder to get a goal tending violation in the 60s.

Kareem had some problems when he didn't have a dominating PG besides him.
That's why he shouldn't be #1. Not because he couldn't win the championship without but because he simply missed the play-offs altogether.

>Iverson
Not sure were to place him, but if he got fouls called like Harden then that'd seem a little unfair.

> LBJ > Bird

They should be on the same level.

Bird would do better than Lebron in this era because of his superior shooting but Lebron would do better than Bird in the 80s because being a lighting quick freight train really help in the 80s.

Malone may be overrated.

90s stomps. Physical Gifts of the modern era with the fundamental skills of the past that these numales don't have anymore.

00s comes in second because of physicality but slightly less talent top to bottom.

10s gets BTFO by a WNBA all star team

Somebody called Michael Jordan overrated because a past prime version got his ankles broken by Allen iverson,

Dirk should be in that picture instead of AI

>PG's
Curry above Stockton

>SG's
Iverson above West

>SF's
Bird above LeBitch

>PF's
Barkley above Malone

>C's
Hakeem above Shaq

>90s basketball
No thanks, it's not even that physical, slow as molasses, and borderline retarded strategy wise

Well, I doubt that the 70's and 60's could be better than the 90's.

I don't watch basketball, but I recognise a lot of the older ones. Who's the best player in the 10s column?

Wasn't saying that but the 90s is easily the worst of the last 4 decades. A bunch of hacks who couldn't dethrone one guy. That's why Jordan played 6 different east teams in the conference championship and 5 different west teams the 6 years the bulls won titles. Nobody was that good. Nostalgiafags will try to convince you that somehow like 12/27 teams were elite by this logic while there was like 8 expansion teams added that we're mostly trash.

Curry when he's hot.
In which case he is The offensive force in NBA ever. (Wilt's number per pale in comparison)

replace Lebron with Garnett and AI with Tmac and I'll take that 00s team. otherwise, 90's.

I don't think Westbrook and Curry work well together. better to put Lebron in 10's(which is his decade of success) for Russ, slip Harden to the two and Lebron at the three.

>westbrook

The only way 10s don't wipe the floor is if Westbrook goes full Westbrook. 3 point shot is too OP and none of those 4s are going to be able to chase Durant around the perimeter. Would be a fun discussion is you got rid of the line though.

00s or the 10s.
10s for fucking sure if we're going by modern rules, and anyone who says otherwise is goddamn delusional

depends on the rules, but 10s have the advantage of playing in a game with much quicker pace, the slowest team now is better than the fastest team in the 90s, with that being said, if any team can get physical with them its probably the 00s, especially given how bron is still better than most of them.

>no Garnett

Tim Duncan is objectively better than Garnett in every measurable category besides assists.

10s get killed if they play by the 90s era rules. Hand checking is allowed, etc. If AI played today in his prime, he'd average 50

Stockton is CRIMINALLY underrated. I'd take him in front of Magic, even. He had the whole package.

Bird would not do better than LeBron in today's game. Bird was a better shooter than LeBron will ever be, but the game was a lot less athletic in the 80's, and I doubt Bird could keep up with today's athletes. LeBron would have been better if he played in the 80's though. Probably would have won 5 rings if he was on a good team back then.

Any one of them is the correct answer.

That's like trying to rank the top 5 centers. It isn't 1 through 5, it's 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, and 1E. They are interchangeable and it's basically impossible to compare their greatness against each other.

The best center is prime shaq and it's not even close

Prime Shaq was unstoppable but prime Hakeem was always Shaqs kryptonite.

sorry portugal you're wrong here

>PG
Magic > Stockton > Oscar > Isiah > Curry (slowly closing in) > Frazier > Westbrook

>SG
MJ > Kobe > West > Maravich > Iverson > Harden

>SF
LBJ > Durant > Bird > Erving > Baylor

>PF
Duncan > Barkley > Malone > Hayes > McHale > Davis (slowly going up)

>C
Kareem > Wilt > Hakeem (highly underrated) > Shaq > Moses > Bill (muh rings)

I believe that the 00's would create a lot of matchup nightmares for the other teams. Moving kobe to Sf Iverson to the two and running LeBron at point would only make the 2 guard the only weakness, but his handles,steals, and shooting will offshoot this. Also, LeBron at point would shut down everyone expect Magic, but Magic couldn't play point if Thomas is also on that team.

>AI over Kidd, Nash, Paul, or even Dirk with LBJ as Point Forward.
>Isiah instead of Wilkins and Magic as PG

put Kidd or Nash instead of AI and they're literally unstoppable

Magic was not a good perimeter defender. The 80's squad would be much better served having Larry guard him. However that would simply free up Kobe to torch Magic.

Not gonna lie.

2010's beats all these other teams.

Players are just so much skilled, and AD could definitely hold hos own against Wilt. No one could guard KD, Curry, Harden, and Westbrook together on the perimeter,

Correct. I was more or less talking about Magics size. Magic couldn't shut down LeBron, but on that team LeBron would strictly play facilitator and lock down defender on guys 8 inches shorter than him completely getting rid of the other teams point.
Kidd on that team would make it really unfair.

>Stockton where he ought to be
>Harden where he belongs
>Duncan correct
>Shaq good and low, right and proper

Only quibble would be Durant before Bird, but then I'm a huge Bird fan and probably not to be trusted assessing that position.

i can build an almost as goodteam from the 90s compared to the 90s team in OP's pic and they'd still stomp. 90s were too deep with talent

Payton
Drexler
Pipper
Ewing
Robinson

00s and it's not even close.

This

Get rid of Hardshit. Westbrook/Curry back court would fuck everyone's shit up, LeBron and KD wing would kill everyone. AD in the middle and it's unstoppable.

Put T-Mac instead of LeBron for 2000's

00s is also deep

Nash/Kidd
Wade
McGrady
Garnett/Nowitzki
Ming/Prime Howard

McHale is so disrespected by everyone except players. The reason Bird was able to Iso is because McHale in a 1 on 1 was unstoppable.

McHale being completely un-flashy and a gangly, ugly man sealed his fate as one of the most underrated players in NBA history. Guy should be a legend, but for most he's a literal who

LeBron has struggled to stay in front of Steph, Wade and Parker, prime Isiah was one of the quickest players ever. Literally no one could stay in front of him before and even for awhile after his ankle exploded. He's one of the most underrated players ever, the dude in todays game would go to the line more than Hardin does.

>Iverson at PG
>not Kidd or Nash

90's without a doubt. GOAT, GOAT center, GOAT PG. Would be close with 00's and 10's if not for those faggots Westbrick and Cryverson.

>Westshit
>perimeter

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LeBron belongs to this decade than last decade.
Anthony Davis belongs to the next decade than this decade.

Which rules? 3-second defense or not? Three-point line or not?

>Ason Ki
>any better than Ivershit

Please

As a complete and utter casual who just stumbled upon this thread, 00s and 80s stick out the most.

I agree desu

70s is clearly the worst

>Kidd on that team would make it really unfair.

Throw in Dirk as your sixth man and it's over.

>Westbrook on SG
>Harden on SF
>Durant on PF

nope.jpg

>Bird would do better than Lebron in this era
Stop posting retard

That 60s lineup is devastating, those two big men with Big O seems unstoppable

>Shaq > Kareem
'No'

It's only weakness is West on defense unless you stick him on the smallest guy on defense and make the big O defend the SG. Baylor, Russell and Wilt were athletic freaks and could guard almost anyone on any other team. Big O really creates match up problems. He'd post up and score on any guard in that 10s team at will. Only issue is perimeter shooting and the ruleset.

I'm just imagining Davis trying to guard literally any centre from any other era there. I feel like he'd get dunked on at will by Shaq and Wilt at least.

Durant as PF ain't that bad Warriors play small ball the 10s are strong with memes.

God, who the fuck are those people in thr 70's?

damn is that 2010s team pathetic compared to the rest

two best players on the board are Bird and Jordan so take your pick.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Elvin Hayes, Julius Erving, Pete Maravich, Walt Frazier