It's been a while since I bingewatched something. Just got caught up yesterday. I fucking love this show...

It's been a while since I bingewatched something. Just got caught up yesterday. I fucking love this show. Can't wait for Season 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpSoQ4DCuJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=eNCakQn_0hE
youtu.be/vAB4Ux62Dww
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bb0k9HgQxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I binged it too, 2-3 weeks back. Accidentally stumbled on it. It's a beautiful work of art and one of the best things I've ever seen.

You should have started the thread with a direct screenshot of the film so the few Mr.Who/LOST fags wont come into the thread to show how pleb they are by shitting on it.

How's this?

>You should have started the thread with a direct screenshot of the film so the few Mr.Who/LOST fags wont come into the thread to show how pleb they are by shitting on it.
This. It's sad how hard those fags try to pretend this show is bad. If anything, it shows that Lindelof finally learned his lesson.

I never liked Lost and love this show, except Meg's silly arc in S2.

It was worth it for the Evie reveal, imo

I'm binge watching season 1 right now, currently on ep09. Max Ritcher score is great.

>binged it
Hmm I watched it over the course of 2 years as I wasn't aware of how good season 2 was

I never get tired of that one tune. I don't care that they use it in literally every episode. It's awesome.

TSCC tore at my heart more than The Leftovers

Season 2 is the best season of TV this decade.

If Jill doesn't get blacked with Michael LINDELOF WILL FUCKING PAY

I just finished the season 2 finale after starting the show a couple of days ago. I didn't watch it earlier because some dumb anons said it was shit. It's literally kino:the show

Season 2 is amazing, but let's not forget the kino that was S1 E5, "Gladys"

youtube.com/watch?v=kpSoQ4DCuJ8

this.

Justin Theroux is going to be in The Last Jedi. Take that as you want.

EVERY BODY IS WONDERING,

WHAT OR WHERE THEY CAME FROOOM

EVERY BODY IS WORRIED,

WHERE THEY ARE GOIN WHEN THE WHOLE THING IS DOOONE

I put it off so long because Damon Lindelof, but I watched it two months back and it's one of my favorite shows of all time now. It's just so fucking lovely.

The Young Pope s1 does that for me.

fixed that for you

I think the Leftovers is Lindelof learning from his mistakes with Lost.

I watched both seasons of this show based on recommendations here.

Its nothing special. The cast is excellent, but the sluggish writing and pointless plotlines made the show a chore to watch.

I tried to like it, but couldnt.

What pointless plotlines?

youtube.com/watch?v=eNCakQn_0hE

How has no one posted this

youtu.be/vAB4Ux62Dww

My favorite show probably ever, I don't understand how people haven't seen the quality yet.

Don't watch trailers.

It's funny. At first I was all like, "Why did they replace that epic music from the first season with this shitty country shit?", but by the time I got halfway through season 2 I loved it.

Got caught up yesterday. I must have watched this trailer ten times since.

So, what are the rules when it comes to nudity? I know the characters are under 18. Is it legal if the actors are older? Does this mean we can expect some Stark girl booty?

Get out GoT pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bb0k9HgQxc

This piece alone make me watch the show.

>he thinks there are pointless plotlines

son, nothing is pointless

So, did Aimee fuck Kevin? They alluded to it and she said she did, but it wasn't clear if it actually happened.

You know you want to see it.

>what is obvious sarcasm
how do you even get through life you brainlet

Yeah, I mentioned that, but you're fucking retarded if you didn't notice the American Beauty style subtext.

I don't think so in the show. I think I remember in the book they did though.

How anyone took "I fucked your dad on a pile of guns" as honesty I will never know.

It's not illegal even if the actors are under 18. Plenty of films have had underage nudity.

>What are intentionally vague plotlines?
Sarcasm doesn't always prove innocence. It was heavily implied from the first episode.

To my knowledge, that's going back to the 70's.

American Beauty (1999) had underage nudity. And that film is mainstream. So does Innocence (2004). I'm sure there's a lot more modern obscure films that have it.

Child Bride had nudity, and that was in 1943. with a 12 year old.

I'm not even gonna mention europe, literally tons of movies with underage nudity

This. I dont get why americans are so weird about nudity. They must think eberyone is rapist or some shit.

Our national epic has underage nudity. Loads of Russian classics too.

Episode 5 of the season is titled "It's a Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt World". I can't wait.

Both Matt episodes were pure kino, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

are you sure that isn't a scene where one of three versions of "where is my mind" by the pixies plays?

Definitely my favorite character.