Earth is torus shaped

earth is torus shaped.

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg
ourplnt.com/no-the-earth-would-not-look-like-this-without-water/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have the burden of proof if you make such a claim, moron.

/thread

that looks like a tasty lifesaver

That's a donut

OP is a faggot.

Prove me wrong.

have you ever proven that the earth is a sphere then?

Take a plane high enough to see the curvature of the earth. Enjoy the view and take in the thin air. Let it enter your lungs and make you free. Then jump off the plane without a parachute you cuck.

Humans did, like 3000 years ago. How does it feel knowing that someone with no access to modern science or literature figured out what you can't?

Must be pretty disheartening to struggle so hard at life.

Well that's silly

Everyone knows its turtles all the way down

you first.

if it was, going by the pic, then you could see South America from East Asia

how about YOU do it?

We need your research and some data to actually have a debate. Oh wait ,you don't have any .

youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg

If the Earth was a Torus, folks living on the surface facing the opening would fall towards the opening.
Unless you don't believe in the Universal Law of Gravitation and mass distributions.

Thank you Kek for these blessed trips.

Wrong, The World is human-shaped.

just like in my old final fantasy games, huh?

Not sure who the dumbest is.
The OP for making such a moronic claim
Or you for believing anything that comes from NASA

Guess you are right. There is seemingly also a stick going through it and it is held by two hands.

Amazing picture OP, world changing even.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

toki wo tomare

>Norwegian space program

yeah alright I'm smellin what you're steppin in

What's next, you'll show us your evidence for bigfoot?

Right after you show me evidence that Sweden isn't a bastion for cuckoldry.

N-nani?

If earth were torus shaped, then if you walked due magnetic north from the equator, the inclination and declination of the compass would vary greatly. Here are models of magnetic fields through ferrous toroid shapes. Unlike our current spheroid, a rotating toroid shape would produce a variable rotating magnetic field.

This is the IQ of an average NL inhabitant.

the earth is torus shaped, but the north and south pole are not enclosed. It is less dense rock strata under the polar ice, and there are many entrances into the 'hollow earth'.
The iron/rock core theory is another mainstream lie. There is an inner 'sun' or fusion compression inside of every planetary nucleus that keeps the inner earth surface at an equilibrium with the surface temperature.
(AS ABOVE, SO BELOW)
The rock we are standing on is the collected material in the path of least resistance between the large SOL and the inner earth sub-star.
Actual gravitational center is around average 400 miles below our feet. The thickest part of the crust is 1200 miles, the thinnest about 200 at the poles.
The inner sun does not produce strong gravity. Fusion energy cannot attract matter. Only crystallized structures like carbon and metals have attraction, gravity itself is the effect from the cause of crystalline alignment of matter.
The Sun's mass contains a large amount of iron and dense crystalline patterns. The planet-stars are trying to align and crash into the center Sun's poles, but the magnetic heat from SOL is continously displacing the planets into their current orbits.

The elite are the inner earth civilization. Thule, vril society, Asgard, Agartha, Shamballa, all aryan strongholds ruled by extremely power driven no bullshit atlantean descendants.
There is no night and the climate maintains 70-80 degrees at the inner equator.
Inner earth has more surface ocean than land mass and the largest mountain is taller and more prominent than everest or maunaloa, and is located in the region of the canary islands, opposite reciprocal of the 19.47 grided Mauna loa.
When charles lindbergh made the first flight over the north pole, he saw massive caves and openings in what looked like a porous cavern system.
The Nazi vril and hannebu style craft were reported by Admiral byrd to move from the north to south pole in a very short time.

If it were, when you looked up at the sky, you'd be able to see a different curvature in one direction than in the other.

Is that a seaquake?

This is the actual earth shape

And yet people still believe NASA when they show us pictures of a perfectly spherical earth.

thats a height map jabroni

die post van jou wel ja, dat je zoiets serieus kan nemen. idioot.

theres more flora than fauna, and there are unique specie as well as ones common with the surface.

the inner sun is around 2000 miles center from the inner surface. the inner sun surface is only slighty hotter than the air around it.
there are constant electrical storms and auroaras along with the constant daylight. The light is about 90% of the same luminosity as the SOL light and has a higher frequency of UV.

This the Garden of Aden, there are numerous entrances to the inner earth, and is likely where the Hopi Indian ended up, when they followed the advanced 'snake people' underground.

This what Galileo was really imprisoned over.
the possiblity of relating the Sun to earths inner sun and a hollow world.

You're absolutely fucking retarded

Nope, the Earth is NOT spherical.

It's actually flattened at the poles due to it's rotation

you're fucking retarded, that's variations in gravity, not the shape of earth. earth is a SPHERE

It looks spherical due to all the water and gravity making it spherical.

Who writes this shit

>Ireland intellectual
>turns earth into a potato

>irish
>thinks the earth is potato shaped

ourplnt.com/no-the-earth-would-not-look-like-this-without-water/

The image is actually shows Earth’s gravitational field, and the variations in this geoid height are thousand times exaggerated

Earth was struck by a large planet, creating our moon out of the debris. That shaoe actually makes sense

You need high gravity for fusion. I can't believe you waste your fucking time writing this shit

Curvature is radially constant, unlike the torus case

Actually, it's time we stop with that, it's one of the logical fallacy.

>I DON'T BELIEVE IN SCIENCE BECAUSE IT IS ABOVE MY EDUCATION LEVEL

Holy shit, I'm going to assume you are Christian too

there are live videos from space of earth all the time

in fact you can literally tie a go pro to a weather balloon and see for yourself. muh dont believe what nasa tells you flat earth people should be euthanized

flat earth fags will tell you: b-but it's lens distortion

there's no use talking sense into the mentally ill

flat earth fags will tell you: b-but it's lens distortion

there's no use talking sense into the mentally ill

Are you a retard? Your picture states exactly the same thing, the person making the claim has the burden of proof. Therefore, OP should first start proving that the earth is a torus, as I did not make any claim towards the earths shape.

I think everyone who is not standing on the outer equator would slide down to the center of torus's opening. Plus there would be all of the earth's water. Fun shit.

kekitty kek

based kek

pottery

Hol' up, are you saying that we live in a Donut?
Sweet

>says sun has iron
>doesnt know what iron creation does to stars

epic lulz

Sup Forums is retarded

You claim it's not a torus.

Prove it.

I'm sick of seeing this ''no u'' tier of rhetoric. This is why the world is wrong today. It enable laziness.

If that's the case then even this chart is wrong and it's been wrong since ancient greece.

Well, people living in Argentina should be able to look up at the sky and see a giant fucking land mass.