If Jared Leto turns out to not be the real Joker like some theories say, who would you cast as the Joker in the DCEU?

If Jared Leto turns out to not be the real Joker like some theories say, who would you cast as the Joker in the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v550s8IMKTs
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs
youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Willem Dafoe

Myself.

Mike we talked about this already.

T-Bag from Prison Break and Cersie from Spartacus

Mark Hamill

John Leguizamo

Drew Russell

Christian Bale

He has potential to be better than Ledger

They already are wasting the best man for the job by casting him as an atlantean.

Idress Elba

If he wasnt already in Aquaman, i would second Willem Dafoe.

Since he is unavailable, Jake Gyllenhaal

youtube.com/watch?v=v550s8IMKTs

Underrated.

>turns out to not be the real Joker

wtf is going on in the DCCU? is suicide squad canon with justice league? are the lame ass CW shows?

wtf does not the real joker mean?

it fucking sucks that we didnt get a american psycho reunion with leto as fake joker, Baleman and Willem Defoe as the real jokah baby

>is suicide squad canon with justice league?

was supposed to be.

The bad critics let them down, but the box office and now the oscar maybe will make them go foward with it. A shame, because everything in that movie suck balls.

oh and Chloƫ Sevigny as harley quinn

My top 3 choices:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs

youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A

Adrien Brody or Ryan Gosling.

Already cast as Aquaman's mentor or some shit. What a waste.

Easy there slugger, there was a theory about how the Joker in the DCEU was a brainwashed/mindbroken Jason Todd Robin, similar to the events from the Batman Beyond movie, but David Ayer said that wasn't true, some people still cling to that but as far as things go, Jared's Joker is THE Joker.

Jake is the guy

Bale