They really boutta do it, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1242wb33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIG DICK NICK

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

Bros, I'm in a predicament. I go to school in Philly, and as much as I'd love to watch it here and (potentially) participate in the shitshow afterwards, I'm considering going home to watch the game with my awesome dad who is a lifelong Eagles fan like myself. What do I do?

>participating in the shitshow
if youre white you’re gonna get stabbed

LONG POLE FOLES

Big dick Nick!

how far is your school from downtown? you could try to get the best of both worlds.

I think it'd be objectively more fun to be in philly when it happens but if they win it could be a great moment with your dad

Dad. How is this even a question? Your friends will never do for you what your dad has. An unforgettable moment with your dad is worth a lot more tham some temporary, fleeting fun with friends who you probably wont even remember in 10 years from now.

Do it for Carson.

watch it with your awesome pops, how's that even a question? you can roam around the city at midnight with a bunch of drunks anytime.

I put PHI as 7pt favorites personally. I'm not saying my analysis is better than anyone elses', but i had a pretty good post season record.

I compare teams based on how efficiently they score and how efficiently they prevent scoring.

Scoring efficiency: How may yards per point and how many plays per point.
Lower yards/plays for 21pt compared to another team means the team is more efficient on offense.

Prevention efficiency
The higher the yards / plays per point, the better a team is at preventing scoring.

In this model, a defense which gives up 100 yards for 3 points is scored higher than a defense which gives up 80 yards for 7 points.

Phillies are very efficient at scoring when given opportunities. This approach predicted Philies had a high potential to double up Minnesota.

Jags and Patriots looked like a better matchup because they were not as imbalanced. However, it predicted that pats will score more than jags. Note pats have a very efficient scoring prevention. they gave up the highest yards in the year, but points was better than average. Consider it how much you have to work for every point. Pats opponents have to work hard.

So Looking at Philly v. Patriots, Philly's offense is more efficient than patriots defense, and by a decent margin.

It's not intuitive, but pats defense got rated shit because of all the let up yards, but who gives a fuck about yards if no one scores. Likewise, yards/play is retarded. How does that help you when comparing scoring a single 99 yard run to 99 1yd runs? 1 is an easy score, the other is fucking hard (ignoring 10 yards for dows, just making the example).

Anyways, im an ne fan, the whole reason i did this was to try to explain how the fuck pats got far with a shit defense, and this explains it to a degree. And also picks phillies to win. But obviously it's not a predictor. it explains why phillies would win, if they do.

>Phillies

watch it with your dad so you can both be miserable together when your shit team loses

Dad you drooling dumbass

Your dad you fucking soyboy cuck

me and my 58 yo dad are going to philly for it

his 80 yo mom still lives in south philly tho, so we'll have a base of operations

You would rather roam around with the mob vandalizing philly than having some beers with your dad watching your team's first owl appearance in 15 years?

Sad!

dad is the only option here user

My boss is an eagles fan and once he learned I was too he changed my shift time from 5pm-11pm to 10am-4pm so I could watch the game so shout out to my boss

>working on Sunday's

SPIC Detected

Eagles fucking suck

I'd rather the Patriots win just to see the liberals crying on twitter again like they did last year.

Watch it with your dad and get drunk with your friends during the parade with all that free budlight.

Im so fucking nervous. Im trying not to get my hopes up because I don't want to be let down. But man if they lose Im going to be so so upset...I cant deal with this....