Why do games journalist despise their audience so much?

Why do games journalist despise their audience so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/indie-boss-battler-furi-is-the-wrong-kind-of-hard-1783130485
archive.is/q1yRe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because games are their second concern pushing their opinions and agendas is first.

>Video game """"""""""journalists""""""""""

>games journalists

Because they are glorified bloggers who use gaming as a front to attract an audience

Because is their second concern, pushing their interests and agendas is first.

#ftfy

cus they get paid either way

>games journalists

These are the people too stupid to become programmers, artists, animators etc.

>games journalist

lol who cares
theyre mostly worthless

Because they are failed or never tried author writing this shit just because they need a job.

Also they got indoctrinated by sjws at their liberal arts colleges. So hating men just comes naturally.

Because politics and money come before there hobbies.

>get English/journalism degree
>can't find work as a real writer/journalist because you're a useless human being
>get work as games journalist on a shitrag of a website
>have to spend your time writing about a product that you personally don't like or even understand, and which is largely disrespected by academia, intelligentsia etc.
>still have illusions of grandeur and a desire to do instigate a social revolution, despite the fact that you're worthless
>two birds, one stone: try and act as though videogames are the battleground for the most important social justice issues of the 21st century
>I get to distance myself from childish people who like videogames, and surely senpai at academia will respect me now
This is the mindset of most failing video game journalists.

Any journalist is pretty much the lowest of the low. They get news from other people, write their opinion on things as if they had a phd in whatever the fuck they're talking about, making extreme comments and deciding what should happen based on their selfish and childish interests.

The content is utter shit to. There's no structure or art form to their writing. They spew information that is often repeated and explained by saying the same thing again but with more words, using current year, making an appalling and irrelevant analogy, and just generally assuming that their uneducated opinion is automatically fact, but anything against it is bias and discrimination. They then use a pre-written template to talk about shit, filling in the gaps with a superfluous amount of adjectives (look how many words i know) and using more analogies and spitting unordered, grammatically incorrect information.

Journalists are fucking scum. They are the ultimate pseudo-intellectual.

You sound mad faggot what's wrong mom taking it up the ass from a black man?

>Any journalist is pretty much the lowest of the low.

Longtime game industry veteran here.

not true. Journalism can help find out the truth, dig behind the facade that public figures put up, and help make the world a better place.

Most games "journalists" are just media critics without the knowledge and intellect to make real critical judgement so they just try to be edgy and controversial to gather more views.

>Cecilia D'Anastasio

>kotaku.com/indie-boss-battler-furi-is-the-wrong-kind-of-hard-1783130485

Dumb bitch isn't even good at video games and gets triggered when the game tells her a lower difficulty setting isn't the true experience kek

It's the sjws attempting to create/control narratives at the source.

The same this is happening to metal music. Look at metalsucks, which should be renamed metalcucks, they can't go a week without attempting to "out" racists is the metal community. They created the faggy meme "racism has no place in metal" dispite metal being the last genre where you can say whatever you feel like.

holy kek
Furi wasn't even a particularly hard game

Delete this post and repost it with the archive version of that link here:

archive.is/q1yRe

If you don't do this that confirms you are a gawker shill.

if you play video games you're a fucking useless man baby. Contribute to society you stupid fucks.

Why do 'real' journalists (if they can even be called that way in the US) despise their people so much?

fat sperglord detected

did your parents order more proactive you flyover state fatty

you've never done anything meaningful for anybody but fat sperglords

>The game tells you you're bad essentially
>"It's the game's fault that I'm bad at the game"

liberal logic, closed loop edition

I haven`t been to many metal music concerts or events, but every one of those have had nationalists over everything else.

But that might just be eastern europe and my small personal experience.

because they are not journalists, have a low level of education and need page views for income.

This is Sup Forums. We expect racism not childish entertainment.

REPORTED
&
SAGED

Look guys, the middle school contrarian is taking a break from Pokemon to throw weak insults he regurgitated from his summer vacation on Sup Forums.

Talk about template responses.

>game journalism

A profession that needs to die. It's absolutely worthless.

Whatever passes for "journalist" in most developed countries nowadays doesn't deserve that title. Investigative journalism is where it's at, but sadly it is all but gone in most of the world.
Real journalism is one of the most important aspects of democracy everywhere. It's called the "fourth estate" for a reason. The death of real journalism is a prime cause for the development of post-democratic societies we see today.

Whatever passes for "journalist" in most developed countries nowadays doesn't deserve that title. Investigative journalism is where it's at, but sadly it is all but gone in most of the world.
Real journalism is one of the most important aspects of democracy everywhere. It's called the "fourth estate" for a reason. The death of real journalism is a prime cause for the development of post-democratic societies we see today.

imagine playing any sort of video game in 2016

you fucking failure of a human being don't let the mcdonalds cups pile up too high

>you've never done anything meaningful for anybody but fat sperglords

Ha, I'm okay with that. Sperglords are people too.

>over age 18
>plays video games

Choose one

I make good money in finance and play games. I'll give you that many if not the majority are shit by I ignore those. I actually made connections playing with clients in call of duty believe it or not. Shits crazy yo.

defective ones

>get English/journalism degree
nice joke
most of these chucklefucks don't even have that

because all journalism schools are ultra liberal

>this obvious projection

Because they don't have an audience.

Because Jews think that the goyim are their property.

>Kotaku
>anything Gawker (except maybe Jalopnik)
>going there, ever

When will based Hulk Hogan finally be able to pull their (butt) plug for good?

Learn how to read retard. I simply brought up the sjw influence in metal "journalism". I nevee said anything about video games.

You're just so busy trying to come up with the wittiest insult (and failing) as quick as possible, you don't even know who your insulting.