who cares
maybe
whats it to you?

the alimony will be the nail in the coffin

bill sell your drumset

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

CHECKING IN ON YA

what happened?

Was it really that fucking hard for him to find a young bitch that keeps her mouth shut, knock her up, and keep making the comedy? Was that really that fucking hard for him?

This is the end of times. I give him two years tops before he turns to absolute shit and divorces her, and the full just mode enters

Did he really kill his dog?

>Yeah... ya know you're right. She's right. My wife is smartah than me.

No, he fund a new owner in like Arizona or something.

He gave her away to another person. Apparently someone more qualified to work with a dog like her. She's happy though. Bill said he stopped by to visit her recently.

>being that naive

guys please tell me what is goin gon with bill. he is literally my favorite.

>getting married
>marrying a black woman
>marrying a black woman that makes you give up all the shit you enjoy including your fucking dog

He got a kid and now Sup Forums thinks he's going to kill himself.

ALL THE LADIEEEEEESSSSSSS

He got BLACKED and his latest special sucked dick.

can you repeat the question?

That half of hour Hitler/Stalin rant in last special. What were Netflix' producers thinking?

d'ooooooooooh jeezish

its BROOOOOOOOTAL DOOD

His dog was a traumatized pit bull he didn't know how to train. And he had a kid coming. He did the smart thing.

>>You know about engines right? Ah, of course you do! That's why they call ya an engineer!

That was great

His wife filmed him killing it and put the video on youtube, but I think they took it down

that's not how it works

a man can only get blacked if he's a bottom bitch for a black guy

man with a black woman - bleached, or colonized

There's still webms floating around in rekt threads on /gif/.

He beat her to death with a shovel while Nia filmed it and laughed. You can hear Bill at one point say, "I'm so goddamn sorry baby." with his voice trembling as he's trying to kill her.

Nah, still BLACKED. Pissed your genes away. Created another useless mongrel. Got pussy whipped by a sheboon and got ready to be milked.

Ezekiel rubbed his hands that day.

Well he's a ginger so it's not like his genes were great anyway.

Irish aren't even white who cares

cringey edgelords.

Hold up
*chucks potato*

ass-chapped mick detected

go back to tumblr roastie

I gotta say, Bill's new special is the only one he's ever made that didn't make me laugh all the way through. There were a few good parts but not his best work.

No the dog was sent to a farm with big open fields where it cvould run and play.

yup that big farm in the sky where all good doggies go

Pit bulls go to hell you silly goose.

so do the irish

can confirm

Preach the NWO shit, Bill.

It's here, nothing you can do, the lords won.

So hard & funny that I advocate the minute they assassinate you.

Not lick Hicks, he was never funny.

If this is true, why would he do this?

He wasn't comfortable with himself in that special. He kept going back and apologizing cowardly every 5 minutes because he kept reading the crowd wrong. Instead of doubling down on what he said with confidence and making it funny he just came across as scared to say anything that might offend. His bits were too long, unnecessary or could have ended way early.

Hopefully he realized that he wasn't himself in this last special and better himself. But seeing as he is having a kid and he is "happy" his comedy will probably go down a more PC route.

cause his wife told him to

He's a comedian. Unless you're Kevin Hart levels of famous no one's dying to sleep with you

i cant help but think bill is gonna be weirded out by his ginger mulatto looking kid

its gonna be a de niro situation but much worse

Nia told him to. She's smartah dan him.

his career will be gradually going downhill until the divorce then he'll redeem himself.

also: Did you know that Bill's father, who was a dentist in the Boston suburbs from the 50's to the 90's, regularly performed clandestine surgeries on Irish mobsters? Wounded mobsters would regularly seek veterinarians and dentists to extract bullets, suture wounds, and to procure pain killing substances because there would be paperwork and the police would get involved if they were to instead go to a hospital? This is why Bill's father was constantly on edge, and was known to his children only as "the monster". As soon as he retired, and thus stopped treating mobsters, he mellowed out and became somewhat normal. If you bring this up to Bill he goes from 0 to 100, gets physically violent, and tries to have you banned from the venue.

I'm not saying he should get 10/10, but just anyone, anyone but nia.

>"I was just about to go on one of my classic Billy Burr conspiracy rants, but yanno what, my wife has sent me to anger therapy and I'm learning to be a better person, so gonna stop myself mid-flow and let it go..."

... What? Really?

No, he isn't. There are plenty of others you should wish to see crash and burn, but Ol' Billy Coppercrotch isn't one of them

Ok...

Alex Jones is the shill of the decade

a shill for what, water filters? everybody needs a water filter

Is he going to go the route of Patton Oswalt now? Shame. I really liked Bill.

He's a shill for the people he allegedly attempts to expose. It's his job to keep the information he conveys under control in society, and to keep interested people from starting to organize intelligently, or form an independent culture amongst themselves and their knowledge in a way which could challenge the elite's control of politics and culture.

He presents himself as a humble champion of the people, and then promotes hysteria and stupidity. He's a shill. He's controlled opposition.

Didnt she get the fucking dog? Why would you adopt an aggressive pitbull if you planned on having a child?

Oh right

>Women

His entire act now is "people who say parenting is hard suck". He's not funny anymore.

Yes. For decades Boston had two primary mobs. One was the Irish mob and the other was the Patriarca crime family aka Italians. The Irish mob would visit Bill's dad, or any Irish-owned veterinary or dental offices if a goon was ever wounded. They figured their fellow Irishmen wouldn't narc on them, plus the mobsters would reimburse the clinic for their services. It's countrymen helping countrymen. Now it's extremely common for crime families to have their own private offices to tend to these affairs.

If you've listened to Bill's podcast or clips of him talking about his youth then you've probably heard about Bill getting his first real job at a warehouse. That warehouse is/was mafia owned, yet it's a legit business. And Bill had great difficulty finding a club owner who would give him any stage time. He would approach an owner or talent recruiter, say "hey my name is Bill" and without looking at him the guy would say "I've already got white guys". In the era that Bill began his comedy career, most every comedy club was owned by the mob. Jay Leno talked about this on the Joe Rogan podcast. youtube.com/watch?v=EuTvnBGODSo Bill's family knew he wanted to get into stand-up, and although I can't prove this, I strongly suspect that Bill's dad talked to someone, maybe cashed in a favor, to get one of the mafia-owned clubs to give his son some stage time.

she changed her mind when he started to like it more than she did

any pics of his niglet?

DUDE I'M A MORON WHO'S TRYING TO APPEAR MORE SMART THAN HE IS SO I'M JUST GOING TO BE A CENTRIST AND SAY THAT BOTH SIDES OF EVERY ARGUMENT ARE EQUALLY STUPID LMAO

Women's hatred of male fun and enjoyment continues to astound me.

Wondering what kind of person just goes on the internet to lie. A total agent of chaos, dude

why do nonwhites love mafias so much

For now. I eagerly look forward to his comeback when his wife leaves him and takes all his money though. Aw it'll be BRUTAL

People in the center scare you because they'll never be hopeless fuckign slaves to the ongoing "left vs. right" distractionary faggotry that keeps the "useless media bullshit" machine neck-deep in money.

Your shame is your own, slave. Know yourself for the tool you are and sit the fuck down.

the idea of a poor but loyal kid joining an established empire, becoming a part of something much bigger than himself, becoming dangerous, becoming wealthy, becoming powerful, getting women, having adrenaline rushes from a shooting or robbery, working with corrupt police and politicians, and not being a regular sucker working some shit job to make your fuckhead boss even richer.

this is also why Mexico is so fucked up, but lets not get into politics.

cheated on his black wife, wrong race to cheat on desu

>There's no such thing as right and wrong

WHERE'S THE MONEY LEBOWSKI?!

Yeah, the dog is now on a special happy farm that has a hammock made of dreams :)

yeah but I meant why was there no german/brit/dutch mafia

Protestantism. "Work hard or you'll go to Hell"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic

i finally got around to watching his latest special on netflix and holy shit it was terrible. what the fuck was that? i turned it off during the eugenics bit when he was doing that stupid fucking voice

has he lost it?

>He would approach an owner or talent
RECRUITAAAH

Conspiracy theories about Bill Burr is some meta shit I can't get my head around. Where did you paste that from?

hes an old millionaire now. its hard to be funny when that happens.

>joe rogan
>kevin hart
>chappelle
>louie ck

He literally tweeted that he watches ANIME now

I'm honestly glad you racists don't listen to the show anymore. Go listen to Alex Jones.

I wrote it myself. And in the words of Harrison Ford "It's true. All of it."

no one cares what reddit "thinks"

the only actually stupid thing i can think that infowars does is to call every billionaire 'the left'

Your mom is reddit.

no user pls stop

nervous breakdown soon

It wasn't terrible, it was really good. The gorilla bit was great, and the idea that "I don't have an ending for this" was funny, as was the entire show. That particular open punchline isn't something you see in NA stand-up.
I don't get what Sup Forums has against it, or Billy O' Douls in the first place.
He's one of the greatest comedians in the US, and he's miles above almost everyone. I'm a Stewart Lee fan so obviously he's the best, but for fuck sake recognise a great comedian when you see one. There are entire nations bereft of his kind of craft.

Yeah I heard about that movie, haven't seen it

yeah that and all the lies

He should've married a decent woman like Nick DiPaolo who wouldn't sabotage his career and enjoys his comedy. I hope he is able to milk some big Netflix specials before she takes half.

what lies?

i really hate when people use... ellipses like that

>comedian who made a career joking about how he was a barely-failed normie makes enough money to become full normie and gets less funny because his life is easy mode now
>absolute no-life spergs on Sup Forums who thought he was talking to them when in reality he'd think they were hopeless lost causes all go 'shyuh like whatever he totally sold out he's like uh sjw now'

pottery

>Nick DiPaolo
that poor bastard was on my local morning radio show today, and those hosts ensured that Nick bombed. he mentioned that he was doing a gig on Sirius radio and the host laughed and asked "lol is sirius even a thing anymore?!". They started the interview by giving him a non-working mic, and the entire interview was like some mission to prove to the world that Minnesota is the home of mental retardation.

Wtf are you faggots on about? Fake news! Sad

wtf I hate Nick DiPaolo now

Stewart Lee is cool and intelligent as fuck but not really that funny tbqh

>"left vs right"
>opposing ideologies disagree with one another, this is bad
>its another "apathetic person calls himself a centrist" episode
wow

Rogan was never funny. Literally his best special was his last but that's not saying much. But yh I agree about the rest, Rogans last special was better than burrs and that's never happened before

>making about half a mill a year from doing a 1 hour special several times
>doesn't have to even step into nigger countries

finished with what? making money? nah doubt it. Hit last special tour had every show sold out. Every. Show.

You have to give Rogan some leeway because he has had a career in many different fields. The fact that he had a solid special while having one of the best general podcasts in the world and was a Tae Kwon Do champion and hosts MMA shit and had a successful TV career with News Radio and Fear Factor is pretty impressive. Even if he is a pseud.