Nice terrorist's name is Mohamed. My name is Mohamed. Just fuck my shit up senpai

Nice terrorist's name is Mohamed. My name is Mohamed. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

I fucking hate my parents for giving me such an obvious muslim name.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
skatteetaten.no/en/Forms/Change-of-name/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mohamed
>norway

You have to go back.

move back to the home of your people

Your parents did the rest of the world a favor by letting everyone know that you're a degenerate sand nigger without even seeing you.

Just change your name to something Greek or Spanish sounding. Don't go Poo though because no one likes them either.

I mean, they aren't as bad as Kebabs but you should aim higher.

why don't you change it and disavow, then?

GET OUT OF NORWAY REEEEE

Geez, that's kind of harsh. I am not even religious.

I've been thinking about changing my name to Moe. It's a norwegian name.

I don't think he's the first Mohamed to do a terrorist attack

>Nice terrorist

I just can't get over this.

Not sure if it's trolling, but it is really quite sad. 10-15 years ago I liked the few arabs/muslims that came to my part of the country, and from what I could tell they liked us. It was kind of fun, to have discussions etc. Nowadays it's a clusterfuck. I can't stand anything that looks or feels like islam, immigrants or refugees. This goes for most people I know too. We're starting to become real, actual racists, which we weren't before. Not racist about individual people, but like in an "abstract way".

Still feel for my friends, i.e. I still think of them as buddies, and there's nothing wrong with them, but whatever.

Change it.

Change it to Naruto

I know. And won't be the last. I am fucked. Just by having this name my job application will automatically get trashed.

could go by Moe aka Morgan aka Maurice

>see name
>see flag
>smile

Morgan is pretty nice.

Are you smiling because of all the remittance money your wife is sending you from Norway? Smile as much as you want. Even with all the muslims in Norway, it still a far better country than the shithole you live in. Although you are doing a quite good job of trying to drag us down with the criminal garbage you send us.

Just claim you're being discriminated against just because you're a muslim.

Join a leftie organization.

audibly kek'd

Go home. Or if you are too scared to live amongst your people at least have the decency to stop the cycle of Islam and convert to anything else.

This

>can't make images of Muhammad
>names everyone Muhammad

Why are Arabs so stupid?

Change it to Cassius Marcellus Clay

Don't change it so we can argue you're a muslim when you inevitably blow yourself up in two months.

>Not racist about individual people, but like in an "abstract way".

Islam is opposed to Western Civilization. In the past we could tolerate a handful of them, but the simple truth is that Muslims do not belong in the west, and they destroy whatever land they live in, be it their own homelands, or foreign countries.

Sadly not trolling. This name is a fucking curse. I hate islam. It has done me no good. So tired of mussies asking me why I don't fast during ramadan. So tired of parents threatening to disown me if I get a pet dog. So tired of having to go to muslim-free parts of town to eat McDonalds to avoid being seen by relatives or friends of relatives. REALIGION OF SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!

change your name to Inert

It's to honor him I think. I've asked mom why they didn't get me a more unique name, and she says it was to honor him.

>Why are Arabs so stupid?

Centuries of severe inbreeding has left the Arab world with an average IQ of about 70, as well as many mental disabilities and genetic diseases. They have literally de-evolved themselves. Read all about it:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

awww don't be so angry abdullah, you might blow up

>facts

This describes why people don't assimilate.

skatteetaten.no/en/Forms/Change-of-name/

At least you are a nice terrorist, you could've been an evil terrorist

Speak out.

Become the hero Europe needs.

Shut up Zrtscwkslaw. Tell your whore mother to put more hot sauce on my kebab next time I go outside to eat.

You got a better sample size.

>This name is a fucking curse.

Islam is a fucking curse, upon the entire world.

Why not turn your back on Islam and make no effort to hide your activities? You could cast off the chains of Islam and become a member of modern civilization. You can even legally change your name to something entirely different.

Become a man. Be an example to others. Stop sneaking around like a coward.

Just so it's easier to identify you when you go and blow something up. Why not move back to the middle east? Mohamed will blend right in.

Icelanders have been sharing a relatively limited gene pool for centuries and they're doing fine.
You may believe your argument is in line with Sup Forums but it is not since it suggests mixing everyone up genetically is a good thing.

>norwegian flag
>my name is Mohamed

>Mohammed saying a terrorist was nice
why am I not surprised

You shouldn't even be in Europe you fucking shit skin

Just change your name, mate.
A good solid Christian name like John or Andrew. There are many more.
I don't know what they are in Norwegian.

Who would be his role model then? Sadik Khan hokage of London?

You have to go back.

They do look highly inbred.

Some women are so stupid

At least the one on the right is doing it properly

The one on the left I need to question her outlook on life.

>inb4 his dads name is Ahmed

That bottom left frame always puts a smile on my face.

Learn2science, Mohammad.

Icelanders don't marry their own nieces and daughters. Read the actual article and learn something for a change. Muslims have fucked their own gene pool. Arabs are a lost race now. There is no hope for them.

Change your name and tell your parents to fuck off. Are you going to be your own man or are you going to let others decide your own destiny?

Change your name faggot cuck and slowly red pill your parents.

You have to go back.

Just understand this, no matter how much you reject Islam, you will always be a sandnigger, you will never be Norwegian (no matter how much your leftists beta friends are trying to convince you) and one day you will have to leave. Enjoy your stay for now but know that you will never be a nordmann, and there is no future here for you or your people.

Yes sweden, refugees welcome

Icelanders choose their own partners, and its usually not family. Arabs have their parents choose their partners, and they choose family like cousins. Which is why they are inbred, stupid and ugly while icelanders are healthy, strong and beautiful.

There is no integration. You were flooded with shit. Nothing with being a racist, Sven.

Do you have an obvious foreign surname as well?

Just call yourself Moe and if strangers ask about it and you don't want to tell the truth.
Say it is short for Morris and you were conceived in one of these.

Go to court and change it then.

Why are brown people so fucking helpless and useless?

>mother from Morocco
>tfw she wanted to call me Osama back in 1991
>my dad decided to call me Richard (his dad was irish)
>no one ever found out about my heritage

Feeling good.

Just go by Mo

I just realized my family's last name is Norwegian not Swedish.

I'm actually a Norwegian lost in America.

>honoring a child rapist
muslims in a nutshell

>named muhammed
>eat kebab
>insult polak
why do you expect any sympathy goatfucker, go home

Made me hard, now start burning mosques.

Only one way to redeem yourself senpai, start an anti-islam crusade. Be an enemy if our enemy and we shall welcome you as our own.

change it, if you want?

The reason I am in Europe is because my family came here as refugees after one of the wars YOU started in the middle-east. So, thank you for making me live in this great nation I guess?

>I fucking hate my parents for giving me such an obvious muslim name.

As if your shitskin wasn't enough indication, eh Mo?

Is that Nicole Arbour?
On the left?

that naruto muslim comic is pretty kek worthy

Can't you change your name and abandon that garbage. Become a vocal anti Islamist. Its the only way to redeem yourself.

Is that your rape victims?
kys

without terrorist name he could pretend to be a sikh or poo in the loo

lol jamal, chaim, and muhammed walk into a bar

you mad me worried there for a second, nice bait

Change your name to Jesús

Wait a second now, I think I'm either Icelandic or Norwegian, I'm not sure now.

I am sorry burgerbro, but you reek of ignorance. It's true there is a lot of cousin-marriage in arab countries. But there are also black arabs, white arabs, brown arabs, ginger arabs etc. Arab is as much an ethnicity as being a latin-american is.

Icelanders are white, white, and white. They have a much much less diverse gene pool than the 300 million or so arabs.

>a shitskin by any other name would smell just as PI-U!

What? Is it Mohamedsson?

stupid, to change your name to austin danger powers?

Underrated post

Why are you here invader?

Go back to your lands of origin.

Jævla kodd. I never pretended to be Norwegian, and I don't want to be. I enjoy the system, the freedom etc, but I would never call myself a norwegian. So fuck off.

Your country would still be a piece of shit even without the wars

Don't see that flag often

Is that Bill hunting some pooty?

I can't think of a better disgrace as a name than Mohamed. Why do sandnigger names all sound like shit?

Mehmet
Ali
Burak
Selcuck
Arif

Even the non stereotype ones sound like shit.

It's not that easy, man, when society has been teaching you your whole life your parents matter more than everything.

It often is the reason.
I'm lucky enough to have been in a french school, and my paren'ts aren't practicing muslims, so I wasn't indoctrinated from my childhood.

Islam is cancer, and I can't wait to get the fuck out of here and go study in France.

sorry Mohamed, but there's no exceptions, you'll gonna die with your radical arab sandnigger friends when the time comes. zero tolerance

It's actually Ahmadveggen

I gave you half of it, I'm not giving you the full name asshole!

Aren't you supposed to be funding ISIS/building Mosquees in Europe Muhammad ?

>change name
>???
>profit

Wouldn't be the first time a kid went against their parents wishes for the better.

All of the 5 names you spelled are Turkish

Arab names are like

Tarek
Mohamed
Abdul
Hamid
Jamal

Change your name then, dummy.

Mehmet, Burak and Selcuck are turkish names. There are some nice arabic names though like Butrus, Akeem, Areez etc. But most muslim arabs tend to go with religious names.

How many white women did you fucked?