/cum/

It's sunday edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-non-consideration-of-lateral-orbital-rim-is-why-most-eye-surgeries-aesthetical-fail
lookism.net/Thread-BBC-Tinder-experiment-with-a-BBC-in-Eastern-Europe-170-matches-in-1-day
youtube.com/watch?v=R2zXxQHBpd8
youtube.com/watch?v=20sIhZLVJR4
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/country-music-guitarist-vegas-shooting-survivor-reversed-gun/story?id=50240355
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually it's still only saturday

COCKS

bit gay

gay

no u

could go for some cuddles right about now

could go for some bbcs inside me right about now

t. White woman

ahhhh I had 3 days off before this weekend and 2 days off after
why does this stomachache have to hit me on my work day

white dick is just as statistically big as black dick

I have been studying Japanese on my own for three years and completely failed at it.

Do you guys think I can self study Spanish much easier since it is a romance language and can get more real life practice along with other stuff?

this qt who sat next to me in one of my classes in high school used to rest her head on my shoulder

>studying to read and write in moonrunes
why do people do this

Follow ur dreams

>Do you guys think I can self study Spanish much easier
It's infinitely easier, the only part that poses a challenge for an anglo is the conjugation/gender aspect. Still easy though.

Weebs

>I should study
actually you should kill yourself for taking 3 years worth of oxygen and natural resources to figure out that you suck at something instead of letting someone less retarded than you put it to good use down the line
f-faggot

imagine wasting years of your life on little girls cartoons

lookism.net/Thread-non-consideration-of-lateral-orbital-rim-is-why-most-eye-surgeries-aesthetical-fail

thats a life well wasted bud

Im not going to give it up yet...i just need to practice in real life...than ill be able too. But its sad i worked so hard at it and I fucking suck at it like insanely ,__,

Thats still much easier than Japanese conceptes tbqh..ill just get an anki deck of spanish and figure it all out.

>tfw chad orbital rims

brain damage

AND I SAW MY REFLECTION IN THE SNOW COVERED HILLS
TILL THE LANDSLIDE BROUGHT ME DOWN

how do you see a reflection in snow

lookism.net/Thread-BBC-Tinder-experiment-with-a-BBC-in-Eastern-Europe-170-matches-in-1-day

Absoulte state of Slavic women

hallucinations caused by snow-blindness

There's a weird smell in my room

Wash your bedsheets

why are so many song lyrics nonsense?

catchy tune/hook is more important for top 40 radio than meaningful lyrics

My nigga triple g was fucking robbed

Only a Mexican would disagree

BEN, THE TWO OF US NEED LOOK NO MORE
WE BOTH FOUND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR
WITH A FRIEND TO CALL MY OWN

I can't sleep

should I feel bad for fucking my best friends younger sister?

yes...

not really if you love her. otherwise you are a horrible person

watching 1st season of Stranger Things again
unironically got emotional hearing the synth and teared up

My dodgers are finally gonna do it. have waited my whole life for this

Not really, no

Only good answer.

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la

I was driving through the mojave about 3 years ago and some asshole said he was gonna bust a hole in my window.
Apparently I was driving too fast and scaring his horses.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2zXxQHBpd8

I'm an expert in erotic art

I'm that guy everyone hates that is already blasting christmas music

Guys..... let’s just chill...

I forgot how to dance

never tried dancing in my life
not in private, not ever

IF YOUR LOST YOU CAN LOOK AND YOU WILL FIND ME

Why does love make people do stupid things? Just drove 2 hours in the dead of night because my girlfriend said she wanted to see me.

nothing stupid about that

Dancing is nice. Especially when you dance with a girl.

Is it qt posting hours already?

Muslims are colonizing Europe, USA, and Australia

At least no traffic. Driving in rush hour would've been stupid.

How should I deal with those who break Jante Law when I respect and try to follow it?

Good morning/evening people.
What're you doing up so early/late?
youtube.com/watch?v=20sIhZLVJR4

With respect, it's not a law per say as it's more a set of guidelines for living in harmony with others.

>per say
Why must Amerifats constantly butcher the English language?

I guess in my case it's due to autocorrect and intoxication, but I really couldnt say otherwise.

I am eternally nocturnal my soul shall never find rest

Nice, people who work nights generally get paid more.

Thanks for your answer, user.

Of course, anytime.

>when you ask a technical question in some dedicated general and someone replies with a five paragraph post that answers everything but the question you asked

I've always wondered what it's like to be a native speaker of a language that is spoken by a relatively small group of people, like Romansch or Corsican. Your grandparents probably only speak that language but all their grandchildren are slowly losing the ability to use that language in favor of a more widespread language.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/country-music-guitarist-vegas-shooting-survivor-reversed-gun/story?id=50240355

why don't you ask your native american people?

>ameriscreams

Jesus H. Christ.

I swear I love the USA, but your money-loving ways are disgusting. They released the Kennedy app to Harvard, and it's obvious he only got in because his father was an alumni.

>i w-wanna go to harvard because uh it's so cool!
If he'd been poor, he would've been shown the door.

The funniest thing about some Americans is that they defend the same aristocracy-lite system anyway because otherwise, it's admitting you're a commie and you hate America.

Also the CIA killed JFK, and anybody who says a Deep State doesn't exist is fucking blind. I mean, how hard is it to believe that a politician that's going against the wishes of the US government would be killed?

Operation Northwood (and possible false flag to initiate the Spanish-American War), MKUltra, COINTELPRO, Operation Condor, Indonesian Genocide, Operation Cyclone, Contras funding and spreading the crack epidemic, the dozen or so d'etats funding, Banana Wars, Bush henchmen knowing about the 9/11 plot but choosing to do nothing, lying in Congress multiple times to start wars, rigging the 1944 vice presidential nomination, the hundreds of connections to privately funded corporations influencing foreign policy, coverup of several war crimes.

And these are the ones that were leaked to the public.

i have awoke, overslept, causing a headache

I think what's strangest to me about all this is that American politicians will trip themselves over backwards defending positive discrimination programs, and yet not pipe up about the legacy system, which was erected in the XIXth century to bar Jews and catholics entry to good schools. So in one way, they're happy to ease minorites getting into Ivys, but on the other hand, they're keeping around a system that serves only WASPs?

> and anybody who says a Deep State doesn't exist is fucking blind.
Meh, I'd say they're good but they're also only human. Lots of CIA operations have ended in disaster, which is why i'm more of the opinion that they'll sometimes be happy to overexaggerate their deeds, and keep a puposeful aura of mystery around them.

*sucks off BBC*

morning, kiddos

really?

Wtf is wrong with wh*Te men

why are there more A&W's in canada than the US

that guy was young in the 60s and was probably a faggot hippie

*laughs at denmark*

daily reminder thst everything I don't like is reddit

*Tells you to stop that*

>throwing the baby out with the bath water
couldn't expect a canadian to think before posting, could i?

Left a comment here for you

What if you don't like yourself?

left a comment for you also

what if I don't like you?

Well

I'm guess I'm reddit now

LRH did nothing wrong.

based on screencaps that cross-site trash post here I've determined that reddit has a shit faggot layout, to say nothing of the retarded userbase

glad I've never gone there

A message from Concerned Children's Advertisers

imagine having a worldview based on the failure to dissociate deceptive language with novel ideas (post modernism)