How does just a truck kill 80 people?

How does just a truck kill 80 people?
like how fast was it going and how far did it reach?
i don't understand the physics of this attack. did it have forks and blades on the bumper?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/image/7632878-3x2-940x627.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=rW6EqUNn1cs
aftenposten.no/verden/Minst-84-personer-er-dode-etter-at-lastebil-kjorte-inn-i-folkemengde-i-Nice-600163b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry for my english.
could someone draw on paint an overhead of what happened.

It was running over people for 2km. Why didn't you just fucking Google this?

Why don't you go run out into traffic and see if a truck hitting you kills you

My anus is legit broken, we are talking about internal prolapse, what the fuck do I do? I am too afraid and ashamed to visit doctor?

I fap to BBC on a daily basis, what the fuck my life is fucked.

there are no videos or sketches. all it says is 'attack in france 80 people dead'

2km. fuck that explains it.. i thought it was one instant crash on some crowd to wall..

Who here /masterstragtegy/ starcraft II player here? 4D chess, best game in universe

that was my mistake. i thought it was an instant crash..

abc.net.au/news/image/7632878-3x2-940x627.jpg

If you play Terran you can get a rope and hang yourself

cumcoma

Dude have you ever driven something like a truck or even seen one? You have those busses in England, no?

Holy shit it's like nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rW6EqUNn1cs

>How does just a truck kill 80 people?

Clearly not a physics major.

Imagine lets say 500 people clustered together, 80 people is a little under 20% of that number. so now imagine that a rather large truck going lets say somewhere between 40 to 60 mph slams into that crowd and manages to kill less than 20% of them. That's still 80 people.

happened over 2km, he had time to accelerate, zigzag etc

That's still pretty fucking hard to analyze imo

He drove down a street with thousands of people on it and most of them couldnt see what was going on until it wiped 15 people out in front of them. It kept going for an extended period, dragging bikes and shit under it. Its on video, and we have video of the carnage too, but jewtube is hiding it.

Someone upload it to liveleak imo.

People are like bug to truck truck is stronk.

floor it and head for the ditch hunny!
"Ahhh"
FLOOR IT!
>is too late, because man was not driving no protectionary actions were taken to minimilize the damage and everyone died in a glorious crash

#Female""""Drivers"""""

>that Jew still has to turn it into a Trump thing

He's so cucked now

People like him tried to warn us about Trudeau (and the NDP since they were the bigger threat), people like you voted for him.

Humans are soft and mushy--trucks are massively heavy and can run over humans at high speeds. The physics are pretty simple.

It was traveling at diamond speeds, pic related.

Seriously, if you're in even an American-sized car and hit a deer, you're in for serious trouble.

You see deer-splatter all over the road? That was a truck.

When Australia shitposts I laugh, when Canada shitposts I role my eyes, but when everytime I see a Swedish """shitpost""" I die a bit inside.

>starcraft
>master strategy

building a bunch of units faster than your opponent and attack moving will make you better than 95% of the player base

such strategy

aftenposten.no/verden/Minst-84-personer-er-dode-etter-at-lastebil-kjorte-inn-i-folkemengde-i-Nice-600163b.html

this article in norwegian explains it pretty good

Every time South Africa shitposts, a white land owner is executed by a gang of niggers.

I fucking hate deer and they deserve to be run over!
Captcha select all pick up trucks, giggity.

You need to manage your macro correctly and if you don't time correctly everything your enemy will overrun you, also you need to counter the strategy your enemy is going for.

we can say that chess is just following a patron in wich the enemy didn't expect you to follow

deer are yummy

Wish I still saw more of them strapped to cars during hunting season, and wish even more I could buy it at the grocery store. When we need a hunting season to keep the populations in check, then why don't we have more free food?

A truck with a good sized engine, and decent traction will keep obliterating humans until its intakes get clogged by remains, thus fucking the engine.

Go play some Dead Rising, all my science comes from there.

>Canada
>making fun of another country's president
Your shitposting isn't entertaining , just accept it.

Front end was all fucked up, I think it was demonstrating some engine problems before he made the last push right after it was videod from the balcony.

The truck was like 20 tons. You don't have to be hit very hard with 20 tons to get fucking annihilated.

Implying shitposting is supposed to entertain you, instead of the person doing the shitpost.

Also, this board is about white genocide and cultural marxism "Shitpost appreciation" is Reddit tier.

Basically this

The image on the right is shopped and the rest aren't from South Africa

Can the Queen do something about Canada? Or is she really an evil lizard person who has eternal life every time a Canadian tries to shitpost?

by melting the steel beams

It's likely the latter

Says the country that got BTFO by a forest fire

Pic related

Nah actually, we got BTFO by cultural marxism and people died because Trudeau wanted diversity propaganda.

They also refused to fight the fire, or go home, the South Africans.