"We have to live with the terror" bullshit

No, we don't. We can defend Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/201606-statistik-anlage-asyl-geschaeftsbericht.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in theory.
unfortunatly, you have jews.
step one is sending them here

the best defense is a good offense

You want to nuke away muh oil?!?!?!?!?!

Hitler already tried that. No one wants them :(((.

we can't even defend calais

First of all I don't want to spend money to defend greece.
Secondly we would also need walls inside your area around Albania and Kosovo and so on.

But I really think we should defend on a smaller perimeter.

you should build a new "settlement" near the gaza strip or something like that. Then we sent all the cucks there and don't let them come back until they beg us on their knees to live amongst an islamophobic and racist society.

Why Belarus is on the cuck side of the wall?

Fixed it.

Europe Wouldn't be in this mess if you suicidal Germans and the cuck Swedes hadn't started importing muslims.

More and more jews are actually moving from Europe to Israel because they no longer feel safe there.

>russia is untouched

Balkans =/= Europe

this was for him

So all the Muslims in France and the UK are a-ok?

At least all our Muslims are Kurds and Turks. But French Muslims are all Africans and BRitish Muslims are all Pakis.

Moshe Kantor is going nowhere for the moment, neither is dear old Barbara.

It's going to cost a lot to station that many boats. Why not just use a bunch of automated/Remote-Controlled Bofors L/60s? I'm sure there are millions just sitting around across Europe.

France, Belgium, Netherlands and the UK belong inside the wall ... unfortunately.

Yeah, try defending any border without actually enforcing it.

We need live bullets and the military. Mow the fuckers down. Also, we need to round up muslims already within the EU and let them leave peacefully, i.e. without bloodshed, to minimize the rebellion from people who are already here. This could be done relatively painlessly, but NOOOOO, because fucking human rights activits.

Fuck this gay earth

THIS is where we need to see people going nuts with a lorry.

ALL muslims have to go. But it's Germany that is leading this cuck parade of the EU that's bringing in migrants, and it's Germany who had the brilliant idea of supplementing its population with muslim Turkroaches.

Unless you can alter the minds of 90% of Germans who welcome this form of national suicide, you are all fucked. And we will be fucked shortly after.

Don't forget to take care of the traitors inside first.

Theres only around 30 boats there if you count them. Not that expensive compared to what refugees cost to us.

Shorter, but better.

Every time a Western politician says we must live with terror attacks in our society, an Einsatzgruppen commando gets his angel wings.

thats racist

there is nothing wrong with western europe becoming muslim majority

vote merkel

eastern europe should build a wall

>the American comprehension of Europe

>not hitting Libya
>hitting Georgia

Didn't know Tunisia was in the middle-east.

Dutch education everyone.

30 boats can not cover that much area unless they are using high quality over the horizon radars with surface search capabilities. Those are expensive.

Localized Bofors L/60s would be cheaper, though more numerous. You'd need one mount every ~5-6km, due to the 4km effective range of the L/60.

I like how Americans are retarded enough to forget that all immigration to europe stems from British and French colonialism

This guy knows what's up, the Balkans are filled with drug dealing scum, and a lot of them are muslims
Maybe we can take Croatia but that's it

and british and french colonialism stems from 1400 years of islamic aggression against europe, so what exactly is your point?

This, and sanction the hell out of Turkey if they don't comply.

And deport all muslims

>inb4 can't be done

Read up on the morisco's in Spain and otherwise we can always follow to WW2 template

>actual eastern wall
you mean western wall?

"Turkish wall" already exists. This is what it looks like in Greece. Bulgaria has something similar.

20,000 people cross the Turkish-Bulgarian or Turkish-Greek land border each month.

So that fucking fence ain't working for shit.

I'm really curious about how much damage this could do. It'd probably turn the Earth into a crescent.

Fail, you'd have to deal with raids from Mudslime Vikings.

You only really need boats in the aegean, between sicily and tunisia and at gilbralter

Why would you put a wall on the russian border? Just put the wall at the border of russia and Georgia

>turn around

Why? Just sink em

They do it through by sea, and they are turned back to Turkey. The figure for immigrants in Greece is falling for like a month, now, so less immigrants are coming than are repatriated.

It would be 0 all along if we were allowed to sink boats.

bump
doublebump

>They do it through by sea, and they are turned back to Turkey. The figure for immigrants in Greece is falling for like a month, now, so less immigrants are coming than are repatriated.
>It would be 0 all along if we were allowed to sink boats.

Sorry, but that is just pure BS.

While the sea route is closed, the land border is wide open.

Germany gets between 15,000 and 20,000 illegals every months, 90% of which cross the Turkish land border to Bulgaria and to a lesser extent to Greece. Some of them (between 3,000 and 5,000) stay in Austria, the rest come to us.

And then we get some negroes which came via the sea to Italy too. But the problem continues to be the Turkish border.

kek people in front of tanks

Not sure if Belarus and Ukraine is not better left on Russian side. Also Greece should be apart. Otherwise not bad idea.

The 2 thousand that come from Greece are coming though the river Evros, that's what I meant. not though breaches in the wall.

These are preventable, if we man this border adequately with petrols, unfortunately we're kind of broke.

The lest defended route is the hardest route though. So it's progress.

Which isn't to say that our government and the EU aren't fucking cucks for allowing this.

there's bulgarian militia patrolling the borders, go look it up senpai, you'd be surprised of the shit they do :^)

They should be partitioned down the middle. West goes to Poland.

Coud've been better, you missed Sudan and the UAE

>there's bulgarian militia patrolling the borders, go look it up senpai, you'd be surprised of the shit they do :^)

There might be militia. And I have seen the documentaries.

But the facts are still that we get 15,000 to 20,000 illegals each month which all cross the land border down there.

WE NEED TO FUCKING CLOSE THAT BORDER.

Dat none schengen area membership is looking pretty gud right about now...

we're all cucked by MUH HUMAN RIGHTS faggots

In what point can one abandon loyalty to current leaders and laws?

"The obligation of subjects to the sovereign, is understood to last as long, and no longer, than the power lasteth, by which he is able to protect them.For the right men have by nature to protect themselves, when none else can protect them, can by no covenant be relinquished..."

>Dat none schengen area membership is looking pretty gud right about now...

You get like 3,500 illegals each month. That is actually a lot. France gets 6,000 to 7,000, Italy 7,000 to 8,000, Austria 3,000 to 5,000 and Sweden only 2,000.

Schengen my ass.

But anyway, it's all bs anyway given that Germany gets like 60,000 each month ...

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/201606-statistik-anlage-asyl-geschaeftsbericht.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

The EU allowed it on purpose... so that the answer to the question 'What should we do about this problem?' will be... you guessed it... more EU.

Have fun with an external EU border Agency...
Have fun with an EU army...

Remember the answer to the question is ALWAYS MORE EU.

Even (and especially) to the problems created by the EU

Haha, I thought I'd never hear the argument "my muslims are better than yours"

Source on the 15-20k per month please? I thought it stopped??

Don't forget.

WALL IS ALL YOU NEED
A
L
L

I
S

A
L
L

Y
O
U

N
E
E
D

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

Leave Iran alone reeeee

>60k per month

IS THIS FOR REAL WTF? This is even more than in 2015....

In the media all I hear is the greece deal works etc..is that bs?

dinko velev can't do it alone, write him an email telling him you're proud of what he's doing.

Remember only the EU Commission van save you now...

It is, the data is from 2015 not 2016. Pic related come directly form the facebook site "Bundesregierung".

wtf I really don't get it

This is 2016 no?

It seems its more than 2015...

>It is, the data is from 2015 not 2016. Pic related come directly form the facebook site "Bundesregierung".

No, the data is from 2016, not 2015.

The reason why it is between 55,000 and 70,000 each month from January to June 2016, is because there are 20,000 each month PLUS all the people who were still on the waiting list from last year to ask for asylum.

Ok that explains it.

So 40k people EACH month on the waiting list.

JUST

Arlight a "Asylerstantrag" are made by the refugees that are already here. For example refugees that are in Austria apply to be a refugee in germany or take another european country. The graph I posted show ABSOLUTE NEW refugees that came from outer european countries and recg germany for the first time without the application of being handled as an refugee.

I looked at the link of the I other guy and he war right, they are that many applications for 2016 but they are not from "new" refugees.

Yes, looked into it, I was wrong sorry.

>The graph I posted show ABSOLUTE NEW refugees that came from outer european countries and recg germany for the first time without the application of being handled as an refugee.

Wrong, you should the numbers from the EASY system which are notoriously unreliable.

The only reliable numbers are those of the actual asylum applications.

And Germany is the ONLY EU state which doesn't count the number of people who register an appointment to get an asylum application... rather only show admitted aslyum applications... which leads to this absurd situation that the official numbers each month are 60,000 to 70,000... while the real numbers are anyone's guess, because they are not published.

Meanwhile the government can send BILD the Easy system numbers which are absolutely meaningless.

Just as a comparison, Austria has close to 4,000 asylum applications each month in the last 4 months and it has no time lack in registered asylum applications. Austria is 10 times smaller by population, which means Germany should probably get 40k per month right now. That is 500k this year... as planned for last year on the mark.

NOT FOR LONG MOTHERFUCKERS

express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge

GETTING A WALL BEFORE THE USA

Western values are inheritly weak And inferior
>equality
>freedom
>tolerance
this is why it's failing

>pict border
this idea never worked

russia and us/nato/eu need a buffer zone at their external borders or they feel themselves threatened (like now)

if any country in that buffer zone lost its neutrality or just try to become stronger that means war (see ukraine) because neither side can let it

so any country who lives in the buffer zone line/column they have to remain irrelevant if they dont want to be the next ukraine

only country in the zone who accepted its role and playing well this game... that's bulgaria

Those are the values your country was founded on

Hey, Ankara and Raqqa too

>Seppo education

Though it would create an infertile cresent

LADS

BREAKING: Italy, Spain and Germany announce will re-impose border controls along shared borders with France.

>Source. Sup Forums