Dumb Sup Forums related stuff you used to think as a kid

I used to think that Guatemala was part of Mexico but the reason they had their own currency and and that was because it was full of natives that live kinda inside their own world and the rest of the country gave them autonomy because of that.

Like our own catalonia.

I thought there was a bridge on the gibraltar strait

I thought Israel was a legitimate state

I used to think China was the most technologically advanced country in the world.

How the hell did you get that idea?

I thought Rome still exists when I was a kid

I expected Lithuanians to like us just like we like them due to common history.

But then I came to Sup Forums and realized their butthurt toward us is gargantuan.

It still does

I thought people would percieve this cunt as bretty good because I'm living a good life here, but all I found was people calling us a 3rd world non-white shithole

A lot of us in the USA know of Czech because of CZ. So many CZ 75 fans, and I have a friend with a scorpion.

Honestly Czech is towards the top of my list in countries I'd like to visit in mainland Europe. I know others who would love to go as well.

desu i'd say prague is regarded as one the big euro cities, only people who'd call czechia third world are proper brainlets who think everything east of germany is russia

I used to think Japan was filled with blacks and was in africa

polish subhuman your whole country is a joke

For Americans who bother to travel anywhere in Europe other than Paris, London and Rome, Prague is a must-see. Don't believe what you read on int.

By what metric is Lithuania better than Poland?
Atheism? Fag beatings?

i thought france was a black country because of their national football team.

turns out i was right

I thought Scandinavia was actually nice

I thought every Saudi had an oil well in their backyard

I thought Americans were human

i used to think that americans were just spaniards with very good voices as a kid because of dubbed shows
it does, you can visit it

Do not confuse the indio shithole of Guatemala with the aryan paradise of Mexico; they are our invaders, white brother. And we will dispel them from our land