twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that fat Arin?

>he gets two breakfasts
>I get none
life's not fair lads

>you can touch your own penis
>he can't

pros and cons my friend, pros and cons

What kind of diet is necessary to reach that point of narcissistic enlightenment?

he really does look like him
it's some guy from My 600lbs Life

6 pizzas a day.

Why are there no bedridden Hobbits?

6 - 10 large dominos pepperoni pizzas per day

Could you imagine not having masturbated for like 8 years? I wonder if at some point he just got a hitachi magic wand and stuck it up under the fat apron to feel alive again.

So what kind of mental disorder do you retards think he has?

>inb4 narcissism

It's probably just retardation or something.

ow can he afford all those pizzas?

shit is expensive as fuck

>not making note of the fact that you have to force a loved one into paying for them out of fear that you'll blackmail them right into prison for child abuse

THE essential ingredient anons, you're slippin

>how can he afford all those pizzas?
He can't. He's bankrupting his father and possibly trading drugs for them

NEET bux

but as I understand the Father orders him all those pizzas.
for years.

what does a pizza cost?
20 bucks?
anyone tried doing the math?

dude is definitely not retarded

throughout the show i had to keep reminding myself that there was in fact a functioning brain inside the blob of fat that was making choices that it knew were both detrimental to itself and others, but continued to do so anyway because of how incredibly selfish the owner was

dude wouldn't even give his dad a SINGLE fucking slice out of the pizza he had just bought the fat fuck, really don't think i've ever seen anyone that selfish anywhere in my life desu

So, just Arin?

You can get them for like $10 at dominos and for every 10 you buy you get one free. It's probably around $10-12k per year of pizza

tfw too poor 6 large pizzas

Lethal Weapon 10...im too fat for this shit

Hes just swole nigga

Someone find a way to contact Steven so we can send him some pizza to help him on his quest

You can usually get a couple for about $15 after tax and fees.

I estimate his daily consumption at close to $50, which means he probably blows through his disabilty check in the first 2 weeks of the month and then threatens his father for the next two weeks.

This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums. We don't do raids here, newfriend.

Working those necks.

>THE DRAGON HAS BEEN UNLEASHED

He keeps a facebook page and interacts with his fans.

He's right.

Remember, by working you're supporting him.

Is there a link yet?

Being that fat seems really romantic, I would love to be super obese and have a cute nurse who takes care of me 24/7

onwatchseries.ac/episode/my_600-lb_life_s5_e13.html

I recommend the vidtome one

>steven is aggressively taking pictures of the nurses with his tablet
>tfw he has women touching him daily, lifetime supplies of painkillers and pizza

no fucking wonder he doesn't want to lose the weight

Lifesaver. Thanks

>lifetime supplies of painkillers and pizza
Why do they give him pizza?

How does he even afford that?

It's not a raid if you donate pizza to a reality show star

>threatens his father for the next two weeks.
Threaten his father with what, suicide?

there is no reason not to become like steven

they don't, but his dad does and he sells shit to buy more anyway, and he'll always have shit to sell because he'll always have someone around that thinks he needs "thing" because he says so, or whatever

dude is a morbidly obese shark tank person with respect to pizza and painkillers user

being unable to fap seems horrible to me

Fuck off Steven

He can just wiggle and the let vibrations of his fat rolls do all the work.

your taxes

oh nurse wagiiie you dont want me to get prostate cancer do you :)

Why do enablers exist? What's the mental process that makes his dad think he's doing the right thing, instead of helping his son painfully kill himself?

he must be able to though, why else would he try to get lewds of his nurses? that would be torturous if he couldn't use them to any degree of worth, just stuck looking at them

maybe he secretly busts nuts when they clean him off and nobody notices the difference in all the fluids being sloshed around, i can see someone who doesn't fap regularly getting excited that easily desu

Fat allowance

What would Steven fap to anyway? You see no sighs him being interested in intimacy. Well except with food

>even some 600lb dude can pull a gf
>I can't

He sounded pretty gay when he was talking with Princess and he has a bunch of videos of him dancing around to stuff like lady gaga on his youtube.

i feel bad for his dad but desu i think in the back of his mind he probably knows his kids are a lost cause and is waiting for them to die, even if he won't admit it to himself

dude has zero willpower and caves right away, he sons ended up like that on steroids with their food "addiction"

poor fucker knows what he's doing, just can't face up to it

i would have shot them both and gone to prison by now i think though

It's gone

>Adults with a buried penis will either live with their condition or undergo weight-loss programs. However, weight-loss programs are slow and often do not "unbury" the penis; furthermore, poor hygiene from pooling of urine can lead to soft tissue infection. Patients will eventually need definitive reconstructive surgery and more urgent surgery if infection is present.[4][5][6][7][8][9]

he seemed pretty excited to meet carlos the nurse too, you might be on to something, he does have a slight lisp and high tone to his speech, especially when the dragon is unleashed

sure
also
>give me pizza or I'll keep calling
>give me pizza or I'll say you hit me
>give me pizza or I'll say you molested me
It's weird, but it works for him.

jesus christ

i almost didn't want to know this but i get some satisfaction knowing his shit is fucked regardless now

even if he doesnt fap he will have emissions. Nocturnal mostly, but as you stated he could just leak some out and have it sit there in his piss stenched lower abdominal crevices

the hidden penis pics looks like the brain alien from Starsheep Troopers

but is the urge gone?

>mfw I realise I get as much sex as steven
>none

>she starts shoving giant prostate massagers up your ass

It sounded like the mom did the most damage. She probably fucked them up straight from birth by being a drunk.

Why do these fat fucks claim to have been grown up in poverty? How do you even get fat if you're poor?

Does cum actually smell? Like if you didn't clean up after jacking off would people really be able to smell it?

>it's afraid

>hidden penis
>crouching fatty, hidden penis
that's the word i was looking for, emissions, the body can't help itself and has to recycle
think that's when the dad realized he dun goofed, leaving them with their mother and nothing but food to focus on

too late

in the US the homeless are steven tier fat

hamburgers are super cheap, like 0.10 cent/pound of cheeseburger

I'm sure the dad feels bad about how his sons turned out but they probably go well out of their way to blame him for everything that happened after the divorce and their mom having custody

They live in an apartment building now.
Should I send him pizza?

Yes

YES

absolutely, semen stinks to shit if you're not noseblind to it, some girls claim to like the scent though, idk about that shit desu probably just sloooooooooooots

>tfw you now know that everyone knows when you've fapped, while you've been thinking it's a secret to all the whole time

It'd be nice if the enablers of these fat pieces of shit would force them to try to exist on their own. Of course they wouldn't be 'enablers' if they did, so this entire post is wholly redundant.

what's the problem here

LONDON

It's not my fault I'm fault! My mother was an alcoholic and my father beat me!

i wanted more secret recording desu, his dad sounds like he was JUSTed pretty hard when the cameras aren't on

>Does cum actually smell?
dude, I jerk off into tissues, throw them in the trash and my sister still can smell it 5 days later in my room, its so bad that she has to comment on it.

I ran around the entirety of high school with cum in my boxers because I would jackoff and not clean myself for some reason, I wonder how often I smelled like cum

No problem. Just making sure everyone is aware.

I remember watching this guys youtube videos before youtube personalities became a thing

If you don't talk to women you have a 0% chance of getting a gf
Not that I think fat pieces of garbage in this show deserve one, just saying

probably daily

i hate wet dreams for this reason

is she cute?

Sounds pretty hot desu, did you 2 fug?

100% your sister steals your cum tissues and smells them, mine did the same shit to me

Yeah Cum has a really distinctive smell. Not really strong but it's distinctive because it's an innate component of what it means to be a human.

Sort of like how everybody just knows what death smells like without even knowing it, so when they smell it for the first time it's recognisable.

what the fuck do I even have going for me?
fucking nothing, the fat dude can at least present some internet fame or some shit.
me? I'm just some random guy.

That's why you flush em in the toilet

y'all got some weird siblings

post pics

I bet you like something
Talk with girls about stuff you like

Link so it can be spammed

I don't believe you

Take solace in the fact that however long this guy lives -- which won't be too long given the state of him -- he'll always be known as that pathetic, fat, disgusting piece of shit.

Tbh fags are so gross he could probably get decent looking dudes off craigslist to come fuck him for free.

What episode?

>the fat dude can at least present some internet fame or some shit.
yeah you really don't have any experience with women, do you?
take this user's advice and actually talk to a couple of them sometime

720p quality Steven episode

mega.nz/#!7sRFWToY!gHaFPsgWfpvN0vAbodsofymeC6RCub71la89kY0bBw8

>Just be yourself meme
Fuck off Chad

yes she is and yes she is a huge slut.

nope

its usually a huge load and I need multiple tissues and these soft ones don't flush well.

what else do I do with it anyway, I mean the cum?
I used to jerk off into socks or was hiding the tissues but it got too much cringe when my mother found them.
so I stopped doing that and just jerked off and dropped the tissues into the bin.

fucking flood of semen everytime gets super annoying. Just want to orgasm and go to bed desu not fucking clean up for hours.

if so then I never noticed it.

she also asked what I was eating because it smells so sweet, said it reminded her of strawberries.
and yes she is a huge slut.