strawpoll.me/10753084
>strawpoll.me/10753084
strawpoll.me/10753084

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10753084
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, emperor Trump knows best

>strawpoll.me/10753084
look at the facebook comments under trump's announcement many people dissapointed and probably wont vote for him now

Why split the no vote? Just make it yes or no

No, pence is a globalist shill and supported fucking el Rato.

Why didn't he pick Flynn? ffs

The tweet is right. It is unconstitutional. We are based off freedom of religion young blood. I think he's a strong pick and works well with his strategy.

> people unironically mad that trump picked his antithesis but would still vote for him

the "my wife's son" of politics is to support a ticket that you dont actually like

It's not unconstitutional, the president can personally ban any group of people from entering the United States

The constitution does not apply to foreign nationals who are in another country. No one has the right to come to America, and the President is afforded the power to bar any group from entry if they pose a threat to the people, the government, or the country itself.

>constitution protects non citizens
silly goyim and their national boundaries.

how is it unconstitutional to deny rados entry in to our country?
I understand that it's unconstitutional to deport American citizens based on their religion choice, but these immigrants are not American citizens(yet).

Supporting a ticket you don't like is like getting a cock rammed up your ass.

Supporting the opposing ticket that you hate or not voting at all instead is like getting a big black cock rammed up your ass.

>Pence
Pick One
>Strong Pick

Granted I have faith in Trump so either this is a tactical leak or maybe there is something about Pence I can't see that Trump can. But I was not happy at all when I heard the pick. I'd rather have Cruz or fucking Paul as painful as that is to say. = (

>why can't the government use religion to decide who can and can't become citizens?
Wut. Read the Constitution harder bud.

No, but he serves as a sop to the establishment and to social conservatives.

After reading that Pence co-sponsored a bill to make Engish the official language, I'm on board. English is the dominant language of the world. And the US is the dominant English-speaking nation. We need to assert that.

Banning an entire group of people from entering the United States would have serious ramifications. It's already been proven that there are plenty of homegrown Islamic extremists. If you're not a fucking sperglord you'd think pragmatically. Enforce the vetting process of immigration. Even turn people away, i dont want them here. But don't exclude a religion from a country that was founded on religious freedom.

I voted "yes" but mostly because I want to see Trump lose. Actually I don't want to see Trump lose as much as I want to see Sup Forums get BTFO, Trump is OK I guess but I'm always rooting or Sup Forums to get bootyblasted

The "anybody can be American" meme is what is destroying this nation. It worked well back when the majority of immigrants were European but now it's just inviting our destruction.

Unconditional tolerance is just as idiotic and suicidal as unconditional pacifism.

Islam is not compatible with western civilization, full stop.
America has every right to bar people entry for any reason, from race, to religion, to some dumb reason like the guy sitting behind the desk has trouble pronouncing someone's name so he just chucks the whole application.
The President has the power to indefinitely bar entire groups if they pose a threat, which Muslims do. You cannot be Muslim and western, it's like trying to be fat and healthy.

>Heh heh, those dumb liberals can't think for themselves and just believe everything that King Nigger and the (((media))) tell them. Not like me, I am a freethinker. Trump knows what's best for me though

T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

Pence literally wants us to bend over and let Muhammad fuck us in the ass.

wait to see their speech today...

Not about to jump ship, but this was a terrible pick. Media is of course going to crucify him for it and honestly he has doesn't have much defend against because the Pence pick was just to bring in Tea Partiers and a few never-Trumpers.

Is Pence the absolutely worse choice? Probably not, but Trump was definitely scraping the bottom the barrel with this one.

Pence is a cuck. Thus, this is a perfect VP choice.

It's so stupid, it's not as if this would even change tea party or cuckservatives minds.

But, honestly I think it will be okay as long as Trump makes it blatantly clear that Pence is nothing more than an employee and that he is beneath him as a human and policy-maker in every aspect.

Trump is a God who I will continue to worship and Pence is just the villager who throws the virgins into the volcanoes.

I still love and adore Trump with all my heart, even if we don't quite understand his pick, but his thought process is way beyond what anyone else in the world can possibly comprehend.

He probably has his reasons for picking him, either he got support from the GOP if he picked him, he thought he is easy to control or some other factor that isn't obvious to outsiders.

Due to Trumps character he perhaps has little use for an extroverted charismatic VP. No one really cared who Obama's VP was. Having a VP that generates attention may also just split public attention, see McCain and Palin.

Generally Trump appears to have little interest in a persons race, gender or political beliefs and is only interested in if they are suited to a job.

>27 people won't be voting for trump because of a vp pick
Either shills or idiots

If people still voté for Trump after this backstabbing they are big cuckold

THIS

Some of my best friends are Muslims.
Trump needs to realize that he's on the wrong side of history here.

When Trump wins, Jews are going to try and kill him ASAP to get Pence in. It should have been Gringrich.

Would you let Trump fuck your wife?