Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

Let's settle this once and for all
strawpoll.me/14920154

Leave a bump if you vote plox

You posted the wrong Manning

this was an interesting debate after the 2013 season. then brady had 4 more excellent seasons and 2, maybe 3 superbowls while manning had a half great season and a stumble to his 2nd

yeah. i haven't even seen a wiff of this debate. It's over. People need to move on. Peyton had some great games, has a great arm, etc. But a QB is more more than a passer.

>go to bed, Eli

Could Brady win a ring on another team?

>peyton was good because of his arm

lmao this board is full of retards

Well considering the fact that this board had a Peyton-praising, Brady-bashing thread with over 300 replies yesterday, I'd say the debate is far from over.

Reminder brock osweiller and the broncos defense literally dragged the dead body of Peyton to win his second and final ring.

He won't ever have to.

If you combined the manning bros into one incredible regular season player who also has 2 underdog superbowls against Tom Brady, this would be close.

At this point, I almost want the Patriots to keep winning so that the day Tom & Bill are gone, the team falls apart. Like Manchester United after Ferguson left.

Bob Sanders and the Colts defense dragged him to his first

Then why did they miss the playoffs after he left?

i'd like to see what he could do with the steelers or falcons. the patriots have such a boring offense.

So Peyton at the end of his career was basically Brady at the beginning of his?

because they lost like 5 starters off the defense to free agency

literally everyone, including Brock, left. Did you forget about 2015 when Peypey couldn't stop throwing ints, got injured, and Brock had to take over?

What a stupid question. Peyton doesn't have the most perfect wife in his life. And his whole stupid family don't even have as many rings as Brady. But mainly Gisele desu.

If brady so good how come he has a losing record vs peypey?

Alex Smith is a more impressive regional game manager than Peyton in his last Owl. It was pathetic really.
>when they gave him the mvp anyway

?

You can say the exact same thing about Tom's first Owl.

If it's Brady pre-Gronk, I'll take Manning

If it's Manning post-neck surgery, I'll take Brady

THIS IS NOW AN ASUKA VS REI THREAD

Rei, of coursh

Peyton's noodle arm was the least greatest thing about him, with his neck a close second

hello 2011

give brady just one more year and manning won't even be remembered anymore

Except for his first season (and 2008 when he was kill) Brady has literally never thrown under 18 TDs or over 14 interceptions.

Peyton Brady. Nah but Peyton to me was the scarier of the two

Peyton is a choker

>no woman will ever look at you that way
>no little girl will ever worship you that way

Where is the reset button?

But he chocked constantly. If Brady is considered the media darling, Peyton was the media queen.

> this board counts as relevant discourse and is important in this debate
come on now! That's pretty funny. did you see one the day before? why not just pull it from teh archives and show me. This board's dominant position is that brady is a cuck. Not really counting here as anything more than shitposting. are you HONESTly this stupid?

> because of
did I say that was the only reason? holy shit m8. learn to read. no reason to discuss what's alreay put to bed anyways, i was just giving credit where it's due.

m8, im not debating, im telling. he's got stats. that's about it. but he does have them.

>the chad autist
>the virgin chicken parm

Brady is best and snus.

Brady for longevity. He's playing better now than he was 5 years ago, and easily as good as he was 10 years ago (prior to his ACL getting fucked, at least). Peyton had bigger numbers, but he ended up fizzling over the course of his last season.

Of course, the Broncos and Colts are trash without him, so he clearly brought leadership to the field that they now lack, but he ran out of gas before Brady, and retired younger

Young Peyton > Young Brady
Old Brady > Old Peyton

Broncos are trash. The Clots have shitty management and Luck took them to a Conference Championship. Guy needs an O-Line and a running back.

Old Brady or Young Peyton?

who is more autistic /cric/ or /hoc/

Doesn't Brady have as many 4th quarter comeback wins in the playoffs as Peyton has playoff wins overall? lol

You guys need to realize that Brady's a coachbabby.

Even the saltiest Brady haters have given up on this one. He has a marginally better passer rating and notably better TD-INT ratio in the regular season now. It's a neck-to-neck race before you even look at the playoffs.

Need to add a third option
>Brady and it's not even close

Peypey getting BTFO

It seems people have a hard time differentiating between 'The most successful' and 'The greatest.'

>its another Aaron loses in the Playoffs episode

Every fucking year since 2009.

>Brady was the better winner but Peyton was the better quarterback

>the day Tom & Bill are gone
>implying