/NFL/ General: エステート edition

MIA:Dolphins unlikely to re-sign Jarvis Landry
FA:TEN, NYJ to interview Brian Callahan for OC
PIT:Steelers, Bell 'lot closer' in contract talks
JAC:Jaguars to tag A-Rob if no multi-year deal?
MIA:BAL was interested in Jarvis Landry last year
NYG:Giants nab James Bettcher to run the defense
FA:Darrell Bevell to interview for Vikes' OC job
NYJ:McCown to keep playing, open to Jets return
DAL:Jerry Jones not planning to move Dez Bryant
MIN:Zimmer noncommittal on bringing back Keenum
ARZ:Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on 2018
FA:Mike McCoy to interview for Cardinals' OC job

First for Eagles win

REBORN

GO RAMS

I thought I might have a new waifu, until I saw this...

steelers fans, tell me about Haley
was he really a mediocre OC coasting on elite talent, or was ben just a little bitch for not wanting to work with him?

It's not the same without Riley Cooper

>Riley Cooper
you know your fucked when your a white WR and BB doesn't want you

Can you add the word "nigger" somewhere? I liked that the best from the last poster.

this is your new Brady v. Manning /nfl/ embrace it

Conspiracy Theorist here. Brady will win his sixth for his "storybook ending" and will retire like Pey Pey after the Super Bowl. Pats become shit and the league will be more enjoyable for ratings. Remember this post.

the nfl will probably try to change the rules this offseason to stop mcvay's gamesmanship. and goof will be exposed again

he was a complete retard when it came to situational football and always tried to "out-think" his opponents which ended up outthinking himself most of the time. the amount of times he will call a screen on 3rd and 12, the amount of times he will call a fucking PASS on 3rd and 1, the amount of times he will call a deep shot when they only a few yards to gain a first down, all WAY too much. the only time the offense seemed to function consistently during his time in pittsburgh is when ben himself started calling the plays in hurry-up/no huddle scenarios

Missing player names and an actually funny quote. There has to be at least one from this season

More like Wentz vs McAudible

Basic AF

I refuse to be the sacrificial lamb

We're not done... yet.

That and Cooper was a Urben Meyer guy. Belichick loves him some Florida/Ohio State thugs on his teams.

A E S T H E T I C

It's all about the story user. The only reason why the Iggles are in the owl is because of "muh flag" and the kaep protests this season. Brady will end his career like it began getting an owl handed to him based on "Patriotism".

what the fuck are you on about? no one kneeled from the eagles, jenkins raised his fist with a few guys and then spearheaded the movement that led to an agreement between the NFL and the protesters.

also, you think the NFL isn't aware of the patriots 'villain' role? if it was all about story, every single super bowl would be reminiscent of 18-1

every tripfag in this general is lame as heck

>scroll through my folder
>remember the post I made with this image a year earlier on how to fix the rams
>everyone ITT told me to fuck off and they would rather hang themselves and burn it all down than accept the job
>fast forward to today
>Rams are NFC West champs
>look like a powerhouse for years to come
>will be in at least a couple superb owls within the next decade
/nfl/ just missed the job & opportunity of a lifetime. I pity your life choices

gave it a listen, it's just the Price is Right losing sound effect slowed down to .2 speed

Fug u m8

>will retire like Pey Pey after the Super Bowl
after the jimmy G trade that would be one of the biggest dick moves of all time

>>will be in at least a couple superb owls within the next decade

Look at my face. We've met before...

For me? It's 18/1 on Zach Ertz

>every tripfag in this general is lame as heck
*emerges from the shadows*
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid. that is if you can handle it...

good one m8

I'd take Cox at 40/1 because if it's a defensive player it'll definitely be him

see, lame as heck

Shitty depth guy that was cut in pre-season. We've been through this.

>18/1
I lile those odds

He was on the Eagles for a full season before getting cut

Could be Chris Long. Dude's clutch in big moments.

i'm gonna unironically say jenkins gets it by covering gronk and making a game-altering pick 6

But Cox is the one who would have the monster game.

Yes, and he kneeled this year.

I like the Rams' offense, but Goff is above average at best

Eagles win and everyone calls it a fluke, Patriots vs Eagles again next year but with Wentz vs Brady. Wentz beats Brady in an epic Super Bowl and Brady. People celebrate the Patriots' dynasty demise for weeks.
However people slowly realize all they've done is switch one evil for another.

And again the claim was "no eagles knelt" which is clearly not the case

>Eagles disrespect our fl-

That would be fantastic because it'd be the second pick 6 he's had against Brady. He'd be known as the GOAT killer.

Long doesn't play enough snaps to win it.

The claim was
>The only reason why the Iggles are in the owl is because of "muh flag" and the kaep protests this season.
No one gives a fuck about this one dude.

What's next for him?

Anything other than standing with your hand on your heart is disrespectful.

Read what the leaf said here dumdum

Dude had a big impact in the Vikings game despite his snap count.

This triggers me

what gives you the impression that anyone other than the Eagles or Rams will be representing the NFC for the forseeable future? Brees is getting old, Ryan is falling off and Newton is good but not great
with only a season & a half worth of games under his belt i'll take that evaluation. if Mariota, Winston, & Carr are any indication you need at least four or so years before you can say anything remotely concrete but the future is still bright and his trajectory is up instead of bust

Vegas gives +150 odds on Al Michael or Cris Collinsworth saying "City of Brother Love." I feel like this is free money. Should I put half my life savings on it?

Didn't your whole nigger team kneel Old Gay?

might as well throw a bet his way then, odds are 200/1 for him winning it rn

>tfw he does it again

Another autism-filled winning season under Coughlin

49ers are on the rise. Seattle and Dallas will rebound. Green Bay still has Aaron Rodgers

And why do you think people from Baltimore got so pissed off? The anthem was written here after we kicked the British's asses.

In response to said claim. He's not from the Eagles now is he? He's one guy who was shit and was cut shortly after. How does that make the Eagles kneelers?

Brother or Brotherly?

But he wouldn't have won the MVP, Foles would have. Defensive players need to have absurd numbers to get the MVP these days. If a player is going to pull it off, it will be Fletcher Cox.

>seattle
>dallas
im only really worried about Rodgers & not even the packers as a whole tho. nanners are whole different story depending on the offseason

Not enough to be MVP of the game

stop replying to old bay, he just wants (You)s to tide him over until his life eventually ends

>Seattle and Dallas will rebound.
First one is an unknown, and Dallas won't ever rebound with le clap slap ass man.

Brotherly, my bad

Jimmy g is legit and I can tell you're a Rams fan because you're so scared quaking in your boots over another niners led nfcw you didn't mention him once

Because there is literally a guy in an eagles uniform, a player who was employeed by the team for a full year and a half, kneeling during the anthem. This was posted in response to a poster saying that no eagles knelt during the anthem.

>Seattle
>Dallas
unfortunately the biggest thing we learned from this season is that both of those teams have a LOT of questions that need answers.

Would def put a cheeky benji on it

So do the rams if they couldn't handle Matty Slice

Well of course Foles would win MVP then, but a good game from him isn't guaranteed.

he would have to score a touchdown probabkly. the last person to win SB MVP as a defensive player and NOT score a TD was Dexter Jackson in Super Bowl 37. Justin Tuck was transcendant in two Super Bowls but lost out to Eli because he didn't get a scoop and score or something.

Is YOUR waifu a fan of the winners of Super Bowl LII, Sup Forums?

How many of you would suck Jimmy G's dick if he said it'd help him play to his full ability? No homo of course I would

jimmy g wont play defense and jimmy g will not catch those passes

the only thing we have to worry about is our inexpierience. Goff had an alright game it was the special teams that shat the bed for us

He isn't an Eagle.

>I don't live in the city my favorite teams plays in
>But I live in the "Greater area"

Tom needs to be bigger

>probabkly

>Goff had an alright game
No he didn't, he looked really bad. And that's despite Gurley tearing it up on the ground.

Inexperience is not an excuse. Just look at the Eagles.

checked

but yeah I think the rams have a brighter future than the hawks or the cowboys, both teams are entirely reliant on a few good players (Wilson, Zeke, Lee). that seahawks o-line in particular needs to be entirely rebuilt. say what you will about goff but he's got a brighter future than dak, and the seahawks aren't a complete football team in any way shape or form. they do have wilson though.

>jimmy g wont play defense and jimmy g will not catch those passes

Doesn't look like it mattered when he started his career undefeated on a cesspool that can only go up.

The logic behind based P12's post is perfectly sound, you brainlet nigger

Patriots are losing mcdaniels and Patricia after this season. Will they be able to continue their success?

What jersey is he wearing in that picture then

Yeah, I too remember believing the Bobby Hoying hype

did the typo really impact your ability to understand my post

What jersey is he wearing in the 2017 season?

They'll be fine

Free Agent.

The kid has potential, but it's difficult to say just how much

Do you deny he was an eagle who knelt?

>we