The 28 pages linking 9/11 to Saudi Arabia are to be released today. Your thoughts Sup Forums?

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/28-pages-on-alleged-saudi-arabia-ties-to-sept-11-attacks-to-be-released/

Other urls found in this thread:

28pages.org/2016/06/02/pentagon-papers-senator-urges-use-of-speech-or-debate-clause-to-disclose-secrets-of-28-pages/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something else is going to happen today or tomorrow to make people forget.

Nothing will happen to Saudi Arabia until they run out of oil.

It'll be bad for Hillary, considering they fund her campaign

why do we care about pages from a book that isn't true being leaked? did they accidentally put some truth in it when they made it and decided to cut those parts out?

Obviously; otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to redact it.

The timing of this release couldn't be better. While the bodies in France are still warm, proof of Saudi involvement in international terror will further isolate that criminal cartel.

>redacted
It's fucking nothing. You're getting excited over 28 black rectangles.
Saudis didn't do that shit anyway. Ask me how I know.

how you know?

how you know?

also why do jews hate arabs, but love saudis? we muslims even have rumors that the saudis are crypto-jews.

Do tell us Juden

Yeah they'll be released, with every line redacted except for like 4 words per page. Remember the 9/11 report?

Bump. This is going to get no coverage on Sup Forums due to Trumps VP. Keep these threads up.

come on rabbi tell us

ill give you a shekel

jewish man shares info without asking for shekels.
Well that's a new one.

You're right.

Israel will be the ones on the 28 pages

i already know how you know. ask me how i know how you know (don't worry the answer is free)

Doubt it

Glass 'em and take all their shit

IMO, there's nothing that would convince Hillary's voters to change their minds and not support her.

honestly , when i eas a teenager our school teacher was a tinfoil tipping dude. at around the iraq war he told us "you will see this what the jews wants, first is iraq , then syria then yemen and even saudi arabia. they will be divided to a smaller states " mfw i just realize now he was redpilled as fuck

this happened, im not even joking

about time desu

>US exposing their bulls
Not gonna happen...

This. Also if they stay obedient.

Yes it will, nobody gives a fuck anymore. It won't even make headlines and will be buried by other things. Very brazen.

I hate that this actually a plausible outcome

i had a similar teacher

but he said that in the end the West is doing this this to destroy turkey because they hate us. we all laughed but it's coming true

28pages.org/2016/06/02/pentagon-papers-senator-urges-use-of-speech-or-debate-clause-to-disclose-secrets-of-28-pages/

Not just Turkey but everything in the region that can oppose. After ME, Europe is next, let my country be an eternal reminder.

Europe will be very interesting place after they are done with you.

yeap Yugoslavia is a very good example of how the west play politics.

It wasn't just west. Hyenas are lurking, looking for the smallest opportunity. Every and each one of them have very hungry kids at home and when lion eventually gives up they turn on to each other to what is left of the kill.

Biggest and strongest in the region fall first. The reason why some big ones and influential still exists is because they are being obedient. Others will eventually crack under the pressure.

It's not like they were trying to keep it a secret.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century