Why would this be a bad thing?

there are still non-jewish parts left

>In Egypt
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE NEW KEKIST LAND

it wouldnt, wouldbe a great thing actualy.
just get rid of all the goatfuckers in the area.

Because it means that millions of Americans have to die for it, idiot.

throw Israel in the middle of Africa, don't let them have nukes or military

>see how small Israel now
>see their enormous influence
>unironically want to increase their size by 100 fold
>expect good things to happen

are you fucking retarded?

With Jews, you lose.

I'm Jewish but why do we need to conquer Muslim land and displace millions of people? Muslims and Jews lived in peace in Spain, Israel, Morocco, and Iraq for centuries. I think we can do it again. All we need is to get rid of these fundamentalists.

There needs to be death to achieve this, so by default it should not be happening.

Soon.jpg

those borders are worse than sykes picot

let the sandistan people factionalize and kill each other in the process. All we have to do is help kill the worst of them, and blow them sky high if anyone tries to get nukes (except Israel of course, they are actually a civilized people)

Well, it would stop the wars at least, since the Zionists would have access to most of the oil in the Mid East. Though I guess *most* is not all. Iran, Turkey and me would probably be next.

op has iq level of 80 and doesnt understand anything about the middle east

more Jews

KEK has decreed GO AWAY JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>There needs to be death to achieve this, so by default it should not be happening
X-tian detected

If they really wanted 'greater israel' like that.

Then why did they give back the Sinai when Egypt proved that they couldn't take it back?

No one would bothered if the middle east was replaced with Israel.

Islam is a fucking death cult. After Islam is dealt with, we'll need to do something about the Chinks before they get their yellow claws in Africa

because obviously we'd have to deal with a lot more goatfuckers and shitskins

i'll be happy with the west bank, thanks.

>give me all the petrol; the post
yeah no.

>Then why did they give back the Sinai
So they could keep collecting aid $$$ from countries such as yours. Why DIDN'T they give back the Golan and the areas that were promised to Arabs? You're not a generous person if you take three apples and give one back when someone looks at you funny.

Golan heights is a grape compared to Sinai peninsula

Sinai is a barren desert, Golan gives you like 2/3 of your fresh water supply.

Honestly, it should have been a one-state solution from the beginning. But you yids would probably fuck that up too.

Wow praise lord kek

This guy knows whats up. Israel can be as great as they want if they do all the dying.

Oh you mean when the Arabs invaded twice and lost? Guess what? Arrangements you make with someone before an unprovoked attack are null.
Honestly the fact Israel, tiny Israel, managed to beat the entire middle east twice in a way is astounding.

>Taking over the best land in Egypt

Fucking greedy as fuck kikes

>So they could keep collecting aid $$$ from countries such as yours.

Tell me who was going to cut that money off because kikes wanted to keep Sinai.

more like 9000% of fresh water supply

>2016
>muh water wars bs

most countries in the region have secured water supplie for at least a generation

you would not occupy alone all those countries, would you?

Go anywhere in upstate New York where there is a large Orthodox Jewish community and you will understand why non-reformed Jews are everyone's enemy.

Fuck off Kike

But user,we control Kek.

>Antioch goes to Israel

This city used to be one of the most beautiful and tolerant places in Turkey. Now its half full of fucking rapefugee arabs and half full of erdogan supporters. yes please take it

sure, but only if we get Greater America

From the Atlantic to the Pacific
From Alaska to Panama

Not if Europe accepts the entire Middle East as refugees, goy.

>arabs in anatolia
>arabs in cyprus
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God never promised land to Syrians. Israel is the only nation in the middle east that is real or has any history. I would say that historically no group of people have ever accomplished so much which is why I really do think they are the chosen of God.