TRUMP IS BAD (makes African mouth click noises)

>TRUMP IS BAD (makes African mouth click noises)
>HAHAHAHAHAHA

This nigger needs to fuck off

>>

>Sup Forums - Alt Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything

/thread

>implying being from African decent is a bad thing
>Unironically using the n-word
Wow you guys are so new I'm cringing. Go back to Sup Forums lil bitches kek cya.

>tumblr's first bait thread

Is anyone else sort of bothered by this trend of half-white, half-black people getting worshiped in media as important or representative of the black community? Trevor Noah, Key & Peele, Barack Obama, Don Lemon.....all mulattos.

Like all the whites are saying "wow, we really like colored people. but not *too* colored". We're the safe nonwhites. Dark enough to be progressive, light enough to be non-threatening.

Also, apparently I was banned for a thread I never made 4 months ago, and my ban expired 4 months ago, and I'm just now being notified that my ban, which was for something I didn't make, is over and that I'm now in the clear. What the hell? How shitty are these mods?a

>decent

>mfw someone on Sup Forums linked to me a /po/ thread that was a picture of a black guy getting raped by a horse, with something along the lines of
>OP: Blacks are inherently inferior to whites; their brains simply cannot handle higher thinking. Here are a sample of cranium volumes and IQ tests stratified by socioeconomic metrics...
>Second post: oh fuck my bad I forgot the L. So sorry, I'll be on my way
>Third post: hey since I'm here is there a tutorial on how to make a paper hitler?

Not as bothered as I am of Sup Forums being almost entirely self-hating mestizo and Southern Europeans (as evidenced by the meetups)

Only newfag cancer cunts go to "meetups" and they are the ones who think everything is "ironic"

>tumblr
>not Sup Forums

Leftists don't come here, it triggers them. 99.9% of this shit is just Sup Forumslacks baiting in the hopes they get a bite from an Real Life Leftist and can run back to their board with an 'omg Sup Forums infested with tumblr' story.

Its because they won't accept a darkie nig. A light skinned one is acceptable to the elites.

Good thread tho Igor

>make fun of formulaic uncreative humour with even more formulaic even less creative humour
what did the alt right mean by this?

Is Trevor Noah even full black?

But Trump is bad. Hilariously bad.

Sure is awfully nigger in here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUT IT OUT CUT IT OUT CUTIT OUT FUCK YOU AL AL TRIGHT NA NAZIS !!!!

BTFO YEAH!!!1

GU GU GO BACK TO PU PU PU POL!!!!

PAY ME GEORGY!!!

I'm a Leftist. I come here every day. I just don't tend to post in obvious Sup Forumstard bait threads because Sup Forumstards are sad little people.

yeah!

#resist
#fuckcapitalism

KEYWORD DETECTED, SWARM SHILLBOTS SWARM

>Good goyim, watch the daily Shoah, it's good for the youth to get their uncensored information of politics

This. They're pitiful and low class, unlike us.

I think there's nothing inherently wrong with capitalism, AND Trump is the most incompetent person to have ever held the office. Those positions are not mutually exclusive.

>REEEEEE STOP IT ALT RIGHT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE WON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>being triggered by B-list comedians
MUH SHILLBOTS SOROSBOOGEY MAN

fuck off nigger

>community organizer ooga booga that only sticks his head out to endorse the latest dindu

>leftcucks in charge of competence.

Abs Adorbs

nah kill yourself faggot

reminder you're on the side of trannies, SJWs, soccer moms, and castrated nu-male queers.

>shill kikes dont exist

oh look a cognitively dissonant leftcuck you dont see those often

oy vey you are just TOO cute sometimes!

gonna be a fun 8 years :D

>nigger shots your mom in the head
>wouldn't have happened if whites still ruled south africa
>still butthurt about white people

is he retarded?

Nice bait. Most Sup Forumsacks are sad virgins who don't have the balls to express their views publicly, or even in front of their fucking families for that matter. How many people on Sup Forums do you imagine go around talking about how the Jews need to be exterminated or that niggers are inhuman IRL? Not many. Same reason the Klan wears hoods. They're enormous pussies that get a rush from anonymously saying shit they know they'd never get away with in person.

>being on the side of fat old southern men that can't dine with women or call their father anything other than "muh daddy"

I'll just enjoy this sweet MILF sissy pussy

>Obama improves ties with Iran, thus weakening Saudi Arabia AND cucking Israel (who wanted us to invade, remember?)
vs.
>pic related

Also, the Gulf States haven't been our geopolitical archrival for 75 years. And they don't have nuclear weapons to obliterate us :)

WTF I SAID TO GO BACK TO POL WHY IS BLIMPF STILL PRESDENT!!!!

HES LILTERLY HILTER

Okie doke. Reminder that you're on the side of Neo-Nazis, the Klan, and inbred hick faggots.

left kek detected,didnt read.

OBAMA RAPES LITTLE BOYS

Trumps been sucking Saudi dick too. Funny how the biggest exporter of terrorism in the world was exempt from his shitty travel bans that failed anyways. Hes also been sucking that kike cock like no other. Americans are THE ultimate perma-cucks

why is literally ever late night show on TV now ripping off Jon Stewart?

HWNDU was a meetup you fucking brownskinned faggot

>How many people on Sup Forums do you imagine go around talking about how the Jews need to be exterminated or that niggers are inhuman IRL?

I do. I just do it politely.

it its nothing stop thinking about it just uhhhh vote dem next time and go back to pol you fucking peasant.

>OBAMA RAPES LITTLE BOYS

OMAIGAWD QUIK CALL THE NASHUNAL GARD!

might have something to do with Saudi Arabia having a functional government unlike the countries on the ban list aside from Iran

LOL

still didnt read

HAHAHA does George still pay you if nobody buys your kikery

too cute!

That's exactly my point you dumb newfaggot fuck

Kill yourself

If that image were accurate the tranny would be busy committing the 10th american mass shooting this week alone

>HEY JOHN DID YOU HEAR BLACKS HAVE SMALLER BRAINS
>Ted, I'm just trying to eat my lunch
>BUT JOHN THE JEWS DESERVE TO BE EXTERMINATED BUT THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN SO ITS OKAY
>Ted, seriously you're getting spittle in my egg salad

I'm sure people love to be around you

Who the fuck is George?

You think you're hot shit dontcha shills!

SAY MY NAME SHILLS!

>tfw met redpilled guy off craigslist when I bought a wii who was full 1488 gas ze juden

Nice guy

Oh, but it's socially acceptable to talk about how much you hate white people. I see how it is.

Their functional government is why theyre the biggest exporters of terrorism. My cunt didnt get 911d so i dont care, its just really really funny.

I agree. The only reason you'd post on Sup Forums is if you don't get pussy. Fucking losers (lol). And you're too right about them not expressing themselves, unlike us. It actually takes balls for us to repeat the generally accepted norm. Fucking Sup Forumsacks are such pussies.

>Trump isn't running hotels in countries in the middle of civil wars

really makes me think

>caring this much

tips*

Saying white people don't season their food =/= white genocide

does anyone still indulge the lefts shillbots anymore? I havent seen a believable leftcuck in months.

I know they just exist to drown out real discussions but they are too autistic to not toy with. I hope they never lose funding.

>it's a troll - counter-troll thread

Oh boy I never tire of these.

Oh hi, i didnt realize anyone from africa posted here

>DUDE LIBERALS HATE TRUMP
>RACISM
>HAHAHAHA

hmmmm I don't really like this guy

good thing we have 10 other late night shows that parrot the exact same jokes to choose from :D

>thinks thats only as far as they go

when there are college courses on "eliminating whiteness" it goes a little passed food seasoning nigger

I'll never get tired of seeing Sup Forumstard try to decipher history

And if you say black people only eat KFC you get called racist.

OH SHIT NIGGER AN MS PAINT COMIC! LEFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH XDD

brb sharing this with r/thedonald

Maybe you're just projecting? I go on pol and I could steal your gf (if you had 1)

"no"

>improves ties

Do you mean funnelling hundreds of millions of dollars into their country? And they still have Fuck USA marches, so I wouldn't say our ties have been improved

How genuine was the supposed CTR spam etc?

Most of what I saw - and I browse this place far too much, so saw a lot - was obvious and honest trolling. And yet people were accusing them of being CTR paid shills.

99.99 of those kinds of posts here are just ironic bait.

Real talk, how many layers of irony are you on.

REKT

You're referring to the course about white genocide, but if you knew anything other than the course name you'd know the course was about the fact that white genocide is a fucking buzzword and the class literally wasn't calling for fucking whitey up. But muh cherry picking

Saudis bow to Trump

/r/the_donald loves niggers and pushes the "not all blacks are niggers hurr" shit

Fuck off newfag

I don't get offended when people make fun of white cooking because im not a fucking pussy. Youre such a loser that someone vaguely insulting the cooking of white people somehow personally offends you to the core of your being. You're just as bad as BLM and the other SJWs. God i fucking hate americans

>white genocide is a fucking buzzword

t. Kike

you just made that shit up you stupid nigger

Why do the judenpresse keep calling Trump literally hitler and an antisemite if he's a good goy?

It's about double standards you nigger.

>Hurr why do Americans hate niggers hurr I hate Americans

Coming from someone who deals with no niggers. Kill yourself newfag fuck.

t. Hey guys sjws are bad but don't you think x is just as bad

You're just so enlightened man. You can tolerate everything because you understand everything, way to go dude

Yes, I completely made up information freely available to the world. The more likely case is you're a lazy nigger and can't do more than listening to alex jones shit about it

>social science warriors
>this is what snowflakes are calling themselves these days

Top kek

Too skinny

as a Sup Forums user and a Trump voter user I hate that Sup Forums has been overrun by paranoid Trump shills from Reddit that can't detect trolling

literally say anything bad about Trump and they'll call you CTR or Shareblue, and they'll do the same if you call them faggots

they think there is an army of people posting around the clock on Sup Forums in order to divide their "movement"

a lot of them seem like they should be on medication to be honest