Why are people shitting on this? Luc has made some good movies

Why are people shitting on this? Luc has made some good movies
and while Lucy was dumb (especially second half)...it was a hit and people seemed to enjoy it.

the second trailer looks fun. Not sure why everyone is bashing it.

I'm hyped

coz the cast is hella gay

I just dislike Cara, I'm tired of seeing these rich, connected slags with weird faces get roles.

because the lead actor is literally prettier than the lead actress

because hacks like besson don't actually know how to corral their fucking imaginations

it's literally the type of movie a five year old dreams up

My God, there was a trailer for this right before GITS, it looked like fucking shit, it's like Fifth Element without any good actors. Even that black singer popped up.

Cara is CUTE!

>muh waifu

Also Luc's been about 2 years too late for casting Cara memevigne

im not crazy about the cast (or their Mass Effect costumes) but the rest of it looks great. I doubt its going to be a deep character study anyway

because of cara
fat autists hate her because she looks average enough to be obtainable to some normie dude but they cant have her since they are fat pimple covered fucks

besson consistently makes efficient entertaining fun stuff (except for the family). This is so far up his alley idk what people are crying about

The guy literally has the face of a retard or a drug addict.

I hate that guy. He looks like a teen even though he is supposed to be a well trained and experienced agent/soldier. He has a punchable face. He won't be able to carry the film.

Both look like heroin addicts.

Except for the bags under his eyes that belong to a 50 year old man

Well isn't that the question of the day

You mean this isn't mass effect? And here I thought we were getting blonde Ashley and twink Shepard

>meme model who can't act
>let's find a guy who looks like a slightly male version of that

LOL not watching this young adult fanfic bullshit eat shit loser

>hella
DIE Californian

My dude, this isn't marketed for your demographic. It's literally for tweens. Have you even seen the trailer? you're not the center of the world anymore old man.

Im so hype you dont even know

Left has a great hairline fml

He's also like in his mid 20s

With a budget of 170 million, you need to market an expensive movie to more than just tweens. I admit the the scenery and special effects looks beautiful, but the story, acting and characters look shit. The trailer gives away too much. This is gonna flop.

but it looks GREAT

have audiences become so pleb that can't even recognize that?

It's going to suck but the movie will be visually stunning

t buttmangled 40 year old

28 actually

I feel nothing is targeted to my demographic anymore

you're still going to watch it though aren't ya

looks like a younger, handsomer benicio del toro.

not really how i imagined valerian, but i don't see any problem with that casting.

>model
>good movie
pick one

Well then get your shit together and stop posting like a crotchety old faggot

wots up with those eyebrows

>He's also like in his mid 20s

Dehaan is 31.

When will we get dope scifi that has an actual interesting plot instead of your bread and butter protagonist saves the world, with cheap gags and extremely shallow story and character development. I wish there was a profit in making thought provoking movies with an actual budget so pretentious faggots like me have something they can actually enjoy.

So is it going to be a plot point that she's hiding some sort of important mcguffin in her armor?

Because she's built like Olive Oil.

Luc Besson stopped making good movies in the 90s, when he could fuck, marry and/or molest his female main characters from his movies.

Why does her outfit have a larger chest area than his? Doesn't she have small tits