/RM general/ bunker thread

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Leganes' effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks. The fans were leaving early, how often do you see that at the Bernabeu?
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Zidane and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /RM/? Zidane #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
shop.realmadrid.com/
instagram.com/cristiano/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kc4SU7DBb50?t=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sisu entrenado

>italian
>we

Mauro Icardi - Welcome to Real Madrid - Goals & Skills - 2018

Cry me a fucking river
3/4 CLs not enough for this decade?
Hopefully RM fuck off into obscurity for a while so we don’t have to put up with entitled sore loser fanboys like you.

Fuck it lads, sell the useless FUCK that is Ronaldo and give Benzeshit away with him.
Marcelo and Carvajal can go to Besiktas for all I care. They are not Real Madrid quality.
Zidane to be sacked TOMORROW!

What part of we need Harry Kane FUCKING NOW does Perez not understand?
Also guys, who should we replace Shitnaldo with?

Why did you stoled ameribro thread?

TSUUUUUUU

This board truly slurps semen. How can they mock when Real Madrid has won La Decima and then some? I'm done.

good thread

EX-PO-SITO

>19 points back in league
>out of the spanish cup
>drawn against far superior opposition in the CL to whom they will probably lose badly

Only Jose can fix this

QUIERO RESPIRAR TU KARIM EXPOSITO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are only good against good teams and not against bad teams like Leganes and Barcelona though,

fuck this i'm calling customer service

What part of Madrid are you from, Muhammad?

Vamos, eh? Fuck your gay shit. Vamos.

We're gonna win the treble next year
Neymar is already a done deal and so is Hazard
Sell CR7 and with the money we gonna buy the one and only Hurry Cane
Nothing will stop us next season scrrencap aqui

t-t-t-tsu?

I couldn't care less about Real Madrid, but fuck, I love when they suck.

Notification of unemployment at first light

this
but add juventus in there for me as well.
for some reason...

Mourinho please come back.

>The fans were leaving early, how often do you see that at the Bernabeu?
A lot and especially a lot this season hehehehehe
>That webm of the Villarreal goal with everybody leaving as soon as the ball enters

From the top of my head, sack Zidane, Achraf, Lucas Vazquez, Theo, Benzema, Marcelo, and Cristiano.

Sign Klopp and new players for both the first and the second team(James must come back, pay whatever for Kane etc.).

Hoy más que nunca, hala madrid.

this but unironically

>we

Sorry, I meant sack the old ones and loan the youngsters, Achraf and Marcos Llorente for example, they need to prove themselves in a CL team.

The TSUUU of Madrid

Theo and Achraf were a mistake. You can't just sign 7 young players on the same season and expect it to work. A team like RMA needs seasoned players.

And its the same shit all over again, a stupid defensive mistake by Varane, Theo, Achraf or whoever on defense and the entire team gets punished by it. Zidane isn't blameless, but some players just aren't performing and this squad is many times weaker than the previous one

Meme managers to stay at meme clubs thank you. Take Poch and Kane desu

>hving faith in Zidane

OUT
Benzema
Ronaldo
Bale
Navas
Varane
Zidane

IN
Lewa
Kane
Hazard
Salah
De Gea

underrated post

keep varane and also bring in Inigo

no salah

donde esta cerresiete?

When madrid loses my father forgets to ask me to find a job
Thanks zidane

Lucas Vazquez siempre le pone webos. Selling him would be a mistake, and I feel bad for him having to play with the kids who still don't understand what it means to play for RMA

I agree with you on that, but he's had an awful season, losing way too many balls on critical places(Marcelo too), and exposing the team to counterattacks, he, like many players, hasn't made the cut this season, and it's sad for a RM fan, because I know he truly feels angry right now.

same goes for asensio and as for isco in the past he slowed down play while beating players and going through the middle but i think he got complacent.

>Hola senor, halal Madrid customer service, how can i help you?

I saw the result earlier but assumed they had won the first leg 4-0 or something. fucking topkek

i barely recognize any of the names on Real's current roster. didnt this faggot team win the champions league last season? what happened?

Nerman with Kane and Bale would be tits

>Oi Rolando, which player does Real Madrid need in order to regain their status and quality of play?

Sadly Bale is glass

>chichatronco
he wouldn't even be a starter for tigres
only shitvas fans and chicanos rate him

>That webm of the Villarreal goal with everybody leaving as soon as the ball enters

srsly people are losing interest. the team hasnt ever played nice under ZZ. Atleast we had the fight and trophies in the past.

youtu.be/Kc4SU7DBb50?t=5

>thinking you'll out jew levy for kane
LMFAO

Perez is a jew too you know

Well, the crowd at Bernabeu has always been rather spoiled, leaving before to avoid jammings, whistling at their own players...

As a Madridista who can't go to the Bernabeu regularly, I feel sick watching them.

>we

I still don’t know why zz didn’t put a better team against leganes. I mean Barcelona is constantly putting their starters against shitty teams so I don’t see the difference

This. Madrid has been screwed over by small mistakes in defense but it’s sad that the offense is also fucking up bug time

he is pretending its last season when we had 250000 good players

Neymar - Welcome to Real Madrid - Goals & Skills - 2018

>Tigres
Equipo chico

>Shitvas fans
>Chicanos

heh, I'm both. I guess thats why I r8 him

what is that fucking hack going to do here?

Baffanculo, stronzo.

This doesn't work for real like for united because they are well known for being a marketing tool to sell shit to chinos and pakis. Real Madrid is the greatest sport institution in the history of civilization, it's bound to happen that they lose sometimes.

I didn't watch the game, can anyone give me a quick rundown on how they lost to Leganes at home, when they were leading from the first leg?
Did Zidane play a shit squad? Why?

Feel bad for Toni desu. At least no one is blaming him. My man.

They had to drop the doping bc they almost kill one player in October
This is the result

kek. who was that?

Carvajal
Heart issues due to excessive use of diuretics
He's fine now

>we

In che zona di Realmadrid vivi minchione?

isola della rana

lol. you cules are a funny bunch regardless what country you come from it seems.

>sign klopp

Nope, that would be a disaster. A team of high profile stars wouldn't want to do any of the intense pressing Klopp would demand.

s..someone plz...

They didn't show any hard work, character, or intensity.

no ronaldo nor bale even on the bench
benzema is garbage worse than current morata

Not even culé. Doping in spanish sports is everywhere. There's a hard law but nobody follows it and controls are a joke.

We need Pep.

da quale parte di Madrid vieni zio? Carabanchelli qui

>British flag
>Real Madrid fan

"we" says the italiANO

>be CR
>see something smol walking towards the Bernabéu
>can't recognize who is that guy because he walks like a virgin and only turns up his head to drink a sprite
>gets closer
>see this guy extending his greasy hand full of Muzzarella
>'hola, i'm the new manager here, my name is Lionel but they call me Messi'

>can't recognize who is that guy because he walks like a virgin and only turns up his head to drink a sprite
>suddenly he lifts his head, chin up, chest out, brimming with confidence and sexual appeal as he keeps walking step by step
>gets closer
>see this guy extending his greasy hand full of Muzzarella
>'hola, i'm the new manager here, my name is Lionel but they call me Messi'

They gotta break the bank to get neymar. Cr7 is old now and it shows

WHADS HABBENIGES HERE :-DDDDDDDDDDDD

>I’ve had a the enough, Roberto. Penaldo needs to go.

If he’s leaving, which he surely is - why not start dropping him?

honestly any professional player can come to USA and go to disney or party in vegas and 90% chance no one knows who they are unless they are some 18 yr old spic

The Verratti saga shows that PSG will not allow Madrid to have Neymar. Neymar can bitch and act unhappy all he wants and PSG will tell him to deal with it and play anyways or to fuck off and sit on the bench. PSG's handling of the Verratti saga was expressly intended to send a message to other teams that they cannot steal their players by making their players say they're unhappy and want to leave. Neymar is now stuck at Paris whether he's happy there or not.

£200M should be enough

the arabs wll learn that they are dealing with a special type of crazy

Valverde put a terrible team against Espanyol which cost him a 1-0 loss on the first leg that they'll have to revert tomorrow

rolando didnt even play

These signings save Madrid:
Kane
Mboopre
Maguire
Winks

Prove me wrong

Would you like Mitroglou ?

De gay
Carvajal-Varane-???-???
Kroos-Verratti-Isco
Hazard-CR7/Kane-Griezman

inigo -alonso

Why do all the keepers play the games of their lives against Madrid?

we suck at attacking. ZZ doesnt know what he is doing tactic wise

No, what I meant is that even the shitty goalkeepers seem to pull off world class saves when playing against Madrid

only natural in a big game for them. our responsibility is to overcome this