Are you guys excited about the next Predator movie?

Are you guys excited about the next Predator movie?

instagram.com/p/BSDPOwtgjeh/

dont do surgery girls

great way to rip your index finger off

If Arnold has a cameo then sure.

She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing. The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend, especially without the years of social alienation is really annoying. All she's trying to do is get awkward kids to think she's attainable and she creates a safe image to back that up so she won't be considered an "adult" model/actress. Her lack of nude pictorials shows how she is trying to court men of all ages to pine for her.

and the move is useful for ...?

can't rip the finger off if nothing's pulling the trigger

Why not using the other hand?

>lack of nudes
user....

>dat browridge

Is she a tranny?

thought you posted the sexy Oliva Munn from the thumbnail

I would lick her shitter

Jerking off BBC

She would be hotter if she was

This pic is pre-rhinoplasty. She is megan fox tier now.

Is it me or does she look uglier now?

JUST

holy shit what went wrong?

Turns out getting so much surgery done that you look like a cartoon character when you were already 9/10 is a bad decision.

Damn she sucks. Hopefully they CGI that.

I use to be in love with her long before the awful plastic surgery.

Is there anything positive to her surgery? I don't understand.

She's more white looking

From an objective standpoint, nothing positive. In her mind, she seemed to have a couple of issues, mainly 1) she looked "too Asian" and 2) her freckles. She fixed the too Asian thing by losing weight, likely having some kind of jaw shaving, and then some kind of eye procedure to make them look bigger. She fixed the freckles thing by doing god knows what kind of bleaching to her skin (she said something about rubbing potatoes on her face or something?) and wearing noticeably more makeup.

Olivia turned in Marilyn Manson

>Px4
Fucking nic-
>that grip and teacupping
Jesus Christ.

Wow holding the slide so it can't cycle, what a fucking professional

hey kevin wanna hang out sometime? pm me