You're just now starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together, Sup Forums. Sorry, it's too fucking late

You're just now starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together, Sup Forums. Sorry, it's too fucking late.

do all americans have such white teeth?
is dental care not expensive there?

its called brushing your teeth and flossing its not that hard.

tooth pasre

They all have veneers.

tooth paste

I'm just replying to make your post stand a little more

the best burshing and flossing doesnt help if you dont have a good dental plan

>Brushing

It's bleaching, and it's on a par with fake tan and comb overs

Americans put appearance before substance

good idea OP, let's not vote for Trump since he's a Hillary plant. let's vote for Hillary instead.

I don't have veneers dipshit, I just rush my teeth 1-2x a day

fluoride in the water.

These people are multi-millionaires. Not everyone in America is a multi-millionaire.

I dont believe you
i brush and floss daily 3 times or 4 times sometimes and i dont have white teeth like that

>what is a third party?

What the fuck is with Europeans, I've only been to the dentist once in my life over a decade ago and my teeth are perfectly shaped and white. Every European has crooked, yellowed, scummy teeth

Is this hybrid vigor?

Ok, I don't care?

Those aren't real teeth. There was an article a few months ago about all the candidates teeth by a dentist. Trump has some really good veneers apparently.

>Hurr Trump picked a Republican for VP instead of that Democrat General Flynn or that Democrat Senator Webb. I knew he was a fake conservative!

Your water supply has fluoride in it. More than Europe's does

>been to dentist only once
>has perfectly shaped and white teeth
BS i dont believe you

No, we need to revolt you moron. Trump was never truly running.

Why can't you retards understand?

A waste of your fucking time.

so they are fake teeth, i knew it

this desu

Has literally nothing to do with it.

Americans just have better dental care and dental care options.

>hurr I'm a brainwashed moron who believes a reality show actor who continually attempts to raise Clinton's poll numbers by utilizing purposely divisive politics is legit

>brits in charge of judging teeth

>you're beautiful
>this makes you fake

Are you implying that Brits are beautiful on the inside? Is this what you tell yourself when you see the wrinkly pensioners and ugly pakis walking your streets?

I don't think I've been to a country with more ugly people. Every man has either a beer gut or stick-limbs. The women have ratty, unkempt hair and are forced to wear jackets and boots due to the weather. No one has a tan, not even the shit skins. The kids wear "trainers" and dress like southern Italians.

so fucking true.....

t. passive aggressive 20 year old girl

They are the successful targets. They hate Muslims and niggers and sjws so much they tune out the reality and will continue believing all the way to defeat.

Link to article?

well anyone who actually said an intelligent unbiased opinion in the matter was shitposted to oblivion so Sup Forums deserves what it got really

For the rich Americans: I fully agree with you
For the middle class and poor people: absolutely not

>purposely divisive politics
outed

You already get enough fluoride from toothpaste.
Do you really think the middle class doesn't brush their teeth?

>For the middle class
There's where you're wrong buddy. America in general has better healthcare and people are more than willing to pay, despite the expense.

I was referring to the better dental care since I don't think the average American has a better dental plan then Europeans.

I think this is at Wellesley college. It's so weird to me since I dated a girl there to think if I was in her era I could have dated her.

wrong. the fuck do you know about the American middle class and poor belcuck?

Dude gave the Latino vote to Clinton in his first speech as candidate. It might be "policy you agree with" but the reality is that its purposely convenient for Clinton and nothing more.

You're missing a piece. It's a big one.

I've been in the US and experienced the difference between a normal hospital and one for the richer people. The quality in those fancy hospitals was truly amazing, the normal one was pretty meh. 10/10 would take full health care insurance again when going to America

if trump really is a hillary plant, why should murricans vote for hillary instead?
And why shouldn't they vote at all? If it's meaningless, it's meaningless and it doesn't matter if they vote or not and it shouldn't be a concern to you conspiracy nutjobs.

Why exactly are you faggots so triggered by people planning to vote for trump?

If you weren't a complete moron you'd realize he can't win if he's a plant you complete failure of thinking shit for brains. At least if people voted third party, it would send a message to the establishment that were done playing this orchestrated charade of two party controlled opposition bullshit. But people like you will continue to be dumb as fuck so you're right it's meaningless.

why the insults? just calm down and stop breathing with your mouth for a second.

but yeah, you convinced me by your intellectual superiority, hillary is playing 5D chess with the help of the bilderberger and the lizard people, I'm a JillStein-missile now

this tacky dunce millionaire heir who could be the posterboy for the illogical and immoral redistribution of wealth under neoliberalism is going to fix system that has benefited and will benefit vampires like him the most. that's why they call him MAD MAN LOL

You called the only people viewing this election non-subjectively conspiratorial nutjobs so I called you out for the media-cucked useful dummy that you and all the trump supporters are. Especially the ones that fall for the nationalist meme. Can't you idiots see that you are helping build the public opposition to trump that the establishment has planned? My guess is probably not, because you think the voting population is in line with your political beliefs but you couldn't be further away from reality. They thrive on identity politics for votes and trumps candidacy gave them the Obama "movement" of 08 all over again. The identity based masses are falling for the trump scare because of his supporters and its making them willing to vote for Clinton. You couldn't find a better example of useful idiots in American political history and that includes the blacks who voted for Obama.

I get what you mean, but if the system is really as rigged as you think it is, how is voting third party or not voting at all going to change anything either?

Do you really think that more than let's say ~10% would vote for a third party? (and who knows if the third party isn't a globalist plant?)
Voting Trump is trying to have faith in the system.

But if you are as disenfranchised as you pretend to be, than voting won't be the answer to any of your problems.

All I know is falling for their tricks is the opposite of the solution.