American kids are so stupid they will shoot themselves in the head because a video game told them to

American kids are so stupid they will shoot themselves in the head because a video game told them to.

p4rgaming.com/atlus-recalls-all-persona-games-after-26-children-die-attempting-to-summon-their-persona/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6JnMu2SsDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top fucking kek.

a new level of shitpost

>Ameridumbs

Simply amazing this generation.

I'm weeping for my country.

>Hi, my name is Jack. I used to read all these other video game sites religiously until I discovered the truth behind them. They all took money for their reviews and regurgitated what the press relations told them. I created Play4Real to put a stop to that and provide gamers a source of truth.

Then proceeds to post shit-tier made up 'news' articles.

I'm weeping for you, p4rgaming is a satire site.

Next you'll tell me kids are out there doing drugs, robbing cars and doing drive-bys because of GTA.

Its called Darwinism.

Australians are too beta to commit. Have fun supporting your native people :^)

I'm okay with this.

Definitely a troll page

Thatsthejoke.apng

This was a pretty great read, thanks Australia.

Yare yare daze, I feel for them. I have a tattoo of the Joestar birthmark but my stand never revealed itself. Still hoping that it'll pop out someday.

what are satire?

Wait a Minute, that Flag.

>The one survivor who clarified the events surrounding the accident had a copy of Persona 4 and a PlayStation Vita. “I was confused,” she explained, “I had brought my tarot cards just like in the game but everyone else had brought a gun.”

Kek

>Persona 3 came out 10 years ago

I didn't come here to be reminded of this.

>December 3, 2012

shitskin

>p4rgaming

Ehh, it might work here.

Literally nothing wrong with this, thank you japan for planting these memes into the retards heads

>p4rgaming
Is this like some double-whammy epic ruse?

HURR DURR I WUZ ONLY PRETUNDUN TO BE RETARDED

Kill yourself

>Filename

topkek

P4>P3

should've turn the option ''Parenting'' on the playstation.

Oh wait, machine can't raise children, they need parent for that.

>Australian kids are so stupid that they believe a satire site then post it on Sup Forums

I can be your stand if you are a hot girl

wew lad

is this real?

SMT Nocturne>everything

>this generation

You really think dumb motherfuckers are a recent phenomenon? It's just a lot easier to see their shenanigans these days thanks to the internet.

Natural selection at work. Good riddance.

>anything smt over Final Fantasy

I bet you faggots were homeschooled and never talked to anyone til you were like 20

gb2reddit

you got baited like the retard that you are. suck it up or kill yourself

Nothing new, s& hero

youtube.com/watch?v=o6JnMu2SsDo

Only the meeks and reject would play FF.

That's too bad. I'm all for Americans that play and read faggot weeb shit removing themselves from the population.

Too bad that meme didn't caught up.

Fucking kill yourself.
HURR BAIT
DURR LOOK HOW RESTARTED I AM

But they even explain in the game they're not real guns.

I heard of some guy in russia also dying because his friends also tried the desert funeral no jutsu

The absolute mad man

>In Austin, Texas, 26 children
That part was 8/8.

Literally Darwinism, don't really see the problem here

Just like that dumb kid that bury his head on the sand because he thinks he's a sand ninja

>Kids
>17+
Bad parenting, or mentally ill kid

>P4R
holy fuck Sup Forums is retarded

> Austin, Texas

Nothing new here, folks.

But kek that the entire class but one kid killed themselves.

The evokes aren't real guns tho. Those kids were probably special ed.

You're just figuring that out? I've seen people fall for fucking Onion articles here. Even Sup Forums isn't this stupid

>murrshits
What a shitty country full of retarded people

I laugh at all of you

It's called natural selection and shitty parents
But let's blame the vidya

you forgot your proxy, Mohammad

I don't remember anyone being that stupid when I was a kid.

>Nocturne babby
Congrats, you're cancer

>“Those damn Japs with their video games and whatnot,” says Ted Lomas who lost two children in the accident, “I thought Sony was an American brand but I just learned that those chinks used an American-sounding name. God damn it, killing off our innocent children with their disgusting and subversive filth. I’m telling all my friends to buy those Nintendo games from now on.”

Fucking 10/10

>retarded kids play a retarded game and then kill themselves

So what caliber of gun should inuse to envoke my persona will a 12 guage shotgun work?