Is it safe for a white person to travel to South Europe? I know that big southern European cities have a lot of whites...

Is it safe for a white person to travel to South Europe? I know that big southern European cities have a lot of whites, but I could imagine a lot of small villages never have seen a white person before. Will they think that I am a devil, or that i am cursed?

Yes, except if you are gay.

Just don't travel with your car. They'll think you're a practioner of magic or something.

Last time I was in Spain with friends, they tried to throw us out because they thought we were in league with the devil since we were travelling by bike.

No, I kill whiteys on sight

In my village we eat whites.

Ok, thank you for the advice. Would you suggest purchasing a mule for fast travel?

We do the same here, try greece.

Sure, but only on horseback. I don't think they've invented the wheel yet, so a cart might overwhelm them.

We are near, right now we use square wheels.

Just cover you whole body in olive oil. The truth is most people here have a very poor eye sight and we actually identify white people by their smell.

The wheel was a BLACK invention

Good luck! We will come into contact with you as soon as you reach that milestone, but right now as a technologically superior nation, we prohibit ourselves from interfering in your development, like in Star Trek.

even in the cities they haven't seen whites. I went there and they wanted to take pictures of and asked me if i melted in the sun. good times

No, we beat whites for fun

We'll make them octagonal.

Because your skin is YELLOW like the sun?

That's why, Chinkaustralian, am I correct? ;)

>when the memes go so far, you actually believe you're not white even though you are

>southern europeans

But Kenshiro is South European

these people are memeing, yes it's safe.
people will be extra nice to you even, since they associate white people with rich people.
just don't visit during june-setember period, the sun is extremely strong for your delicate skin

That explains everything.

>South European
Where does that meme come from anyway?

Say that to my face cracka if you dare

In the Italian dub while walking through the ruins of a city he exclaimed: "This was Barcellona, my hometown"

Don't worry hassam, it's just a meymey

See

>tfw this is how americans unironically view South Europe

Serious answer: I'd say Spain is one of the safest countries in the world, if it wasn't for gypsies (not real Spaniards) it would be the safest, just allow their neighbourhoods which are Africa tier

Just memeing, a nice way to laugh at these cucks

>this thread

>meme
we're mediterranean josh, not white

My arms are so hairy you could call me donkey kong

>memeing this much

whito piggu go home

What about moors and niggers

Go back to changing my grandma's diaper, Felipe

Being german and ignorant is such an ironic combo

call me Felipe again and I will cut you

Dumb commie

time to end these anti white memes

i unleash my t*rk killer

Ok Mohammad

No such thing as Southern Europe, there's only a western and Eastern Europe

much better

*blocks your path*

Heard Italian olive oil is so bad that Tunisia had to declare war on them to purge there non-whites

Nice argument fag

Can confirm

I went to Madrid on a holiday once and ended up becoming worshipped as a deity because I brought a phone with me. It was a fun time, but I got fined back home for interfering with the natives' development.

Dont wander alone too much

Was it a Nokia? Kind of explains.

Ahahah oh shit

Dumb commie

If I were muslism I would avoid these countries, but It is up to you.

still a spanish name

shut up