You've all been lied to

You've all been lied to.

It's not muslims, it's arabs.

The bible has some pretty sick stuff, but no one takes it literally. Arabs, however, rape murder and steal wherever they go. They're too dumb to fit in western culture so they slide in their own which endorses drug abuse, sex gangs, gang rape, etc. They believe Europeans are weak since they don't kill each other and have a stable society.

They're not capable of empathy, since they have none. The "not all muslims" response immediately after the massacre was announced is proof enough.

Let's stop this misconception.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwprGyncs0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off anzunigger

Islam was started by Arabs. It's an Arab religion. Islam is Arab. Both need to fuck off back to sand land.

Are those tata's nothing but padding or real? I don't remember them being so prominent.

yup. it's in their nature.
just like its in mens nature to be dirty pigs : )
did i do good ma'?

No it's definitely just the violent false religion of Islam. Part of your problem in Europe is the fact that so many of you are now agnostic atheists. Christians, like me, follow the truth of Jesus. He told us to spread the gospel to everyone and to love your neighbor as you love yourself. And please do not quote Old Testament law to try and refute me. If Europe was still very Christian you would have all sanctioned another crusade already and you wouldn't be having these problems.

>The bible has some pretty sick stuff, but no one takes it literally.

No it does not. The Christian bible has nothing "sick", the hebrew bible does. The old testament is the hebrew bible, and not for Christians to follow.

All Abrahamic religions need to leave western civilization and we should return to our traditional religions we had for thousands of years.

Shitskins senpai

It is above all the arabs indeed. They don't need to follow Islam here in France to be even worse than niggers

Whats the biblical support for sanctioning crusades?

>The bible has some pretty sick stuff, but no one takes it literally

>Guise le Bible is just like le Koran xdddd

Kill yourself

It's all the same Abrahamic bullshit. It's all bad.

If someone is coming into your lands to kill you, there is nothing wrong defending your lands. The Bible clearly states that murder is a great iniquity. It also prohibits resorting to violence for revenge or anger. But it does not prohibit fighting back against an enemy who wants to destroy you and enslave and rape your people.

>missing the point
>being stupid
retard

>60% white
>but it is ok they are all Christians, like me.

This line of thinking is very bad. You say Abrahamic yet you have no idea what that means. Abraham's Covenant with God meant that the Messiah would be born and save humanity. Muhammad was nothing but a false prophet, and Islam has nothing to do with Abraham. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

she can slide. prospecting roll.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwprGyncs0A

Not sure what your point is here. Care to explain?

Actually it is Islam, and 15% of indonesians, who arent Arab, believe killing innocent women and children in the name of islam is justified.

Hello muhammad. Are we playing taqiyya? Don't worry, that word will be pretty big soon.

we definitely know that jews are behind divisive culture strategies

just because hundreds of shills a day pretend that brown people are involved that doesn't suddenly make it true

the jews are the very ones who imported the muslims, prominently, publically, and now we're supposed to believe that someone else is committing the murder?

Nigger muslims are worse than nigger christians.

>Implying not all Abrahamic religion are started by the Semitic sand guy

You guys living one of our cultures that you preferred over the others and nothing more.

The New Testament is meaningless without the Old Testament.
Prophecy fulfilled makes no sense without the original prophecy.

t.mohammed al truckur

Nah, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are cancer while Indias is pretty harmless. All ethnicities get fucked up by islam. Muslim africans are way, way worse than the christian africans too. Somalia and Ethiopia are good examples of that. And the muslims in Thailand.

It's the ideology. Of course arabs bein inbred morons doesn't help.

>But it does not prohibit fighting back against an enemy who wants to destroy you and enslave and rape your people.
>what is "turn the other cheek"

You're full of shit. Have you ever met Christian Arabs? They're chill as fuck.

It's anyone from Africa and the Mid East.

Arabs, and niggers of other varieties. They will always hate Europeans because they are inferior to us in every way. When a child-like mind feels inferior, it hates and lashes out.

Asians are not child-like minded, so they simple try to compete with us and learn with us.

To be racist in today's world means you aren't evil. Racism is merely self preservation.

I-is that Anzu?

It means don't chimp out over an insult. Not to just let someone fucking kill you.

I grew up around Christian Lebanese people and their not like the Muslims.

I don't know who's paying you but ok I'll respond

Blacks in america commit a huge amount of crime, but follow christianity. It's like that here only with arabs and pakis. Removing the religion will still make them subhumans

There is some truth to it. Arabs started this whole mess. Before arab conquest middle east was a cradle of civilisation filled with advanced cultures.

there's barely a difference between an arab and a muslim

The jews started it when they killed Christ and his crazy ideology ruined the Roman empire

Don't take things out of context. Jesus was talking about personal attacks against your dignity. He was saying that if someone insults you or personally disrespects you to not retaliate. He was not talking about pacifism. Again, context is very important.

Pakis are sick fucks too, and they aren't Arabs.

Agreeing that most arabs are sub humans jew tier

I'm an Atheist, and I would be sinking those boats coming over the Med if I were in charge over in Europe. Don't think that, just because the noisy faggot activist atheists are full of unicorn farts that we all are pacifists. Objective atheists know that Islam is toxic, and Sunni Islam is worse than Shia Islam.

I can see your point. As long as you are in the fight against Islam and Jihad than that is okay.

>350.000
just hitler killed over 20.000.00 people

Fuck off Pakishit. You're literally worse than India. At least when India pushes the superpower goalpost back they can keep it within this same century.

>just hitler killed over 20.000.00 people

The religion of Hitler ?

>she

No it is muslims
Pakistani, South Asians, African and white muslims are all bad as well.

Hitler was secular. WWII was not fought in the name of Christianity.

Disgusting roache

Is OP's pic a tranny or crossdresser?

12 year old cross dresser with anorexia.

here's a thought.

remove muslims and arabs.