Just imagine that you're a kid growing up in France

Just imagine that you're a kid growing up in France.
Its been a rough year, mommy and daddy are really upset about things happening across the country.
But, you're still doing well in school and making friends with the new migrants.

Mommy decides to take you out to see the fireworks for a big holiday. Its really exciting, you decided to bring your baby doll, Addie along with you.

There's hundreds people there, all waiting for the fireworks to start.
There's a strange rumbling coming from up ahead. People are screaming, but you can't see over their heads.

You suddenly feel something hit you, everything goes black as pain radiates across your little broken body. You hear screaming and cries for help all around you. Just before the blackness takes you away, the last thing you see is Addie's smiling face. .

You didn't ask for this.
You only came to see the fireworks.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467876307018.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FcaeYmT4wsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If france doesnt go full crusades in the next month.

Kiss Europe goodbye forever.

SO , DEAR FROGS , START RANDOMLY TARGETING ARAB CIVILLIANS. OR SURRENDER TO MUHAMMADS COCK FOREVER

>never asked for this
neither did the syrian refugees

sadly more of them die everyday and nobody seems to care

Getting hit by a truck that big you probably wouldn't feel anything.

Here is a (You). Now fuck off.

trueman

CRUSADE FUCKING WHEN

Suck dick faggot. Did the Americans run to Mexico when we were fighting the revolutionary war? No, because we're not cunts who abandon our country.

>You didn't ask for this.

you didn't fight the revolutionary war, faggot. continue talking of how you're gonna kill niggers and muzzies though, you won't do a damned thing. fucking pussy.

You're right. No one gives a shit.

syrian refugees are a meme, have you ever looked at the people actually coming into Europe, these are people seeking economic benefit and they are from all over north african and mostly young men

My daughter has a doll that looks just like this. Right. in. the. fucking. feels.

Yeah, no one does give a shit. Thats what they get for allowing shitria law take over their countries.

There are two kind of male moslims,

>the ones who stay to do the raping and killing
>those who run away to another country to do the raping and killing.

Fuck those guys, if you add up all the syrian males who ran from syria and if all those males fought back against IS they would have kicked those guys out years ago.
But no, they all ran, left their wives and daughters behind to live of welfare in the west and rape western women.

Allah is not motherfucking akbar.

Fuck all those pieces of shit.
As far as I'm concerned even their unborn are enemy combatants.

Mudskin genocide when?

We should be copying and pasting this on social media using accounts that can reach people with children

Exactly. What is more, legitimate Syrian families fleeing war zones have safe havens to go to in their own and surrounding countries. They chose to flee to Europe and accepted the additional risk.

>Just imagine that you're a kid growing up in France.
>Its been a rough year, mommy and daddy are really upset about things happening across the country.

>But, you're still doing well in school and making friends with the new migrants.

>Mommy decides to take you out to see the fireworks for a big holiday. Its really exciting, you decided to bring your baby doll, Addie along with you.

>There's hundreds people there, all waiting for the fireworks to start.

>There's a strange rumbling coming from up ahead. People are screaming, but you can't see over their heads.

>You suddenly feel something hit you, everything goes black as pain radiates across your little broken body.

>You hear screaming and cries for help all around you.
>Just before the blackness takes you away, the last thing you see is Addie's smiling face. .

>You didn't ask for this.
>You only came to see the fireworks.

>Now you wake up, 40 years old, fucking a white male on pol.
>Wasn't it Nice to be a little girl,if only for a while?
>Unzip pants.
>A craving for icecream takes you over

>waaah nobody can have problems but me
Oh go fuck yourself, Abdul. The Civil War began with a civilian uprising against the government. They knew the consequences of what they were doing would be dire, but they did it anyway.

Meanwhile French Civilians have done absolutely nothing and are getting killed anyway. You cannot compare the two, and you certainly can't use Syria to imply that what's happening in France means nothing, even though it directly threatens our way of life.

It's tough to see kids getting killed by man's stupidity.

They never asked for this, nor the one in Nice nor the one in Syria or anywhere. Children are innocent.

if you're going to make an effort to trend this, then make sure the jews are mentioned prominently

"WHO REALLY BENEFITS FROM TERROR"

and then put a star of david in the lower right

This

It's one thing for these people to die in situations like these, in both the West and Middle East, but for children to be affected as well? Absolutely disgusting.

that's because they aren't refugees

I want a foil wrapped baked potato now.

I was surprised and delighted to see that this post is now trending and being shared on Alt-Right Facebook pages.

I want a world without Muslims now

I'll make you a potato if you do the one for me, I know you have the resources.

Hokkaido potatoes are pretty good, it will be worth it

And the more this happens in the West, the less people will care what happens to shitskin scum.

MDL leave

This.

What gets to me (more than street shitters) is killing off kids. Dammit, why kill kids? What the fuck did they ever do to these assholes? It's not their goddamn fault the Middle East is a hellhole.

Fuck this gay earth.

Making it a muslim-issue is irrelevant though.

We know for sure this is not about islamic terrorism. He was a fucking maniac, nothing more. Tunisian or Sweden, I don't give a shit, he's a murderer.

Problem is, it'll be a way for racist/islamophobic little shits to wank off while saying shits like "duuuhhh teh sand niggars ar problem"

Man... I'm barely crying know.. why?

>i never asked for a civil war in my country
Wanna know something funny? Whenever a western nation had a civil war they fought and tried to get rid of their differences. Arabs just run and look for shelter. No wonder they cant get anything done.

And this is why Europe is fucked.
Does France not publish statistics about crime? Or are you guys completely blind to facts?

Because they're not our own. Fuck them.

The nazis did nothing wrong!
It was just some guy.

fils de pute

They are just some bad people. Who litterly cares.

No one gives a fuck
everyone's life is meaningless

I'm glad this happened to bad he didnt kill more, they asked for it and France could care less when 9/11 happened

Please, tell me more about how an expert like you would deal with statistics ?

Enlight me, what would they show ? And what would it prove ? Go on.

Then they should go back to their country and fix it.

>Running in the 90's intensifies

the same goes to all the daughters of the victims of war in syria and iraq.
theyre all special just like yours

Died just young enough to avoid state supported Muslim grooming and rape

fuck you

France will respond my opening their borders and teaching more Islam in public schools.
What you Americans don't understand is that Europeans have been brainwashed to believe that terrorism is caused by racism. When are young European woman hears of a terrorist attack, she blames white nationalists, not Islam.

I'm not an expert, but you really don't have to be to read statistics.

Just to take an example, in the U.S blacks represent 85% of crime. Even if correcting for income they are very over represented.

That's scary enough, but then if you look at crime rates among first and second generation african and middle eastern immigrants in Europe it's even fucking worse. E.g ~77% of rapes is attributed to ~2% of the Swedish population, muslim males.

Get your fucking head out of your ass.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467876307018.webm

In France, we don't make etnic groups in statistics. A rapist is a rapist, a murderer is a murderer.

You don't have to be an expert either to realise you could say pretty much everything with numbers. You can make things up. That scares me too.

what muslim children experience every day thanks to the west

I'm sure they are, so they should fix their shit.
However it's not our problem. I think it's shitty, I wish we could fix everything, but we can't.

The question is, do you care more about your countrymen or fellow Europeans, who share your values, your convictions and your morals.

Or would you throw all that in the dirt just to help people you know are, in large part, out to get rid of the very system our forefathers worked so hard to build?

hello Japanese person,

I heard that if a Japanese citizen converts to islam, he will go to prison. is this true?

I don't share any morals or values with you. You're a bad person.

Except all of the hysterical women and nu males that trended the picture of the drowned refugee kid and are doing their best to ignore this one since it goes against the narrative

You don't think that if 2% of the population commits 70% of felonies that is a problem?

And statistics isn't made up you fucking twat-for-brains, it's a representation of the fucking real world.

Oh no... why britbong.. why do you deliver these feels unto my doorstep.

This is why we left the union.

Yes, because we're targeting children and families in unprovoked attacks.

Fuck off cuck.

You're a traitor to your nation. It will be a pleasure to lower the Guillotine on you when the day of the rope comes.

PURGE

I cry evrytiem

[On the CB]
Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Sheik. You gotta copy on me, Kebab Stand, c'mon? Ah, yeah, 10-4, Kebab Stand, fer shure, fer shure. By golly, it's clean clear to Infidel Town, c'mon. Yeah, that's a big 10-4 there, Kebab Stand, yeah, we definitely got the front door, good buddy. Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a jihad

Was the dark of the moon on the fifteenth of July
In a Kenworth pullin' grenades
Cab-over Ahmad with a hookah on
With a grill covered in French maids
We is headin' for heretics along the roads
'Bout a mile outta Nice, France
I says, "Kebab Stand, this here's the Rubber Sheik.
"And I'm about to make these infidels dance."

[Chorus]
Cause we got a little old jihad
Rockin' through the crowd.
Yeah, we got a little old jihad,
And the screams are so darn loud.
Come on and join our jihad
Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way.
We gonna roll this truckin' jihad
'Cross the EU today.
Jihad!

[On the CB]
Ah, breaker, Kebab Stand, this here's the Sheik. And, you wanna back off them infidels? Yeah, 10-4, 'bout five mile or so. Ten, roger. Them infidels is gettin' in-tense up here.

By the time we got into the crowd,
We had eighty-four dead in all.
Them Frenchmen cloggin' up the street,
Their bodies wall-to-wall.
Yeah, them frog husks thick as bugs on a bumper;
I turned them all into tar!
I says, "Callin' all Muds, this here's the Sheik.
"Allahu Ackbar."

[Chorus]

They chose their circumstance, may they suffer and burn in a fate worse than death.

[Chorus]

[On the CB]
Ah, you wanna give me a 10-9 on that, Kebab Stand? Negatory, Kebab Stand; you're still too close. Yeah, them infidels is startin' to close up my sinuses. Mercy sakes, you better back off another ten.

Well, we rolled up the Promenade
With a pipe bomb full of nails.
We tore up all of them infidels,
They'll be pickin' up parts in pails.
By the time we hit that Bastille crowd,
Them Frogs was a-gettin' dumb:
They'd went online and started to tweet
"#NotAllMuslims, only some."
There's armored cars, and tanks, and jeeps,
And rigs of ev'ry size.
But it doesn't matter what you drive
As long as Allah looks on from the skies.
Well, we shot the line and we went for broke
Through a thousand Frenchies we sliced
An' seventy two sexy virgins
Waiting in paradise.

[On the CB]
Ah, Rubber Sheik to Infidelbuster, come over. Yeah, 10-4, Infidelbuster? Lissen, you wanna put that Microbus in behind that suicide jockey? Yeah, he's haulin' dynamite, and he needs all the help he can get.

Well, we laid a strip for the afterlife
And prepared to suicide
I could see the road was lined with Frogs
Just itchin' to be crushed by my ride.
I says, "Kebab Stand, this here's the Rubber Sheik.
"I can't take these Infidels no more."
So we crashed the crowd and through them we plowed
I says "Let them Jihadis roll, 10-4."

[Chorus]

Convoy! Ah, 10-4, Kebab Stand, what's your twenty?
Convoy! NICE? Well, they oughta know what to do with them frogs out there fer shure. Well, mercy
Convoy! sakes, good buddy, we gonna back on outta here, so keep the frogs off your glass and Allah in your
Convoy! Heart. We'll catch you on in Paradise. This here's the Rubber Sheik on the side.
Convoy! We gone. Allahu Ackbar.
youtube.com/watch?v=FcaeYmT4wsg

Now imagine that after your corpse has barely even cooled down, social justice faggots across the globe are busy virtue signalling to each other how progressive they are by defending the people who killed you.

> In France, we ignore reality
> In France, we get slaughtered and wonder why

Good luck with that frog.

As a father, especially of 3 young girls, this hits me right in the feels.

>Defcon changed to 4

>In France, we don't make etnic groups in statistics
Well maybe you fucking should. You might learn something.

not even a dad.

yes i mad.

Sooooooo, is it my time yet?

I think that would be a problem, but what kind of problem would depend on who you ask. You might say that the statistics point out that that minority is violent and doesn't fit in with our cultural values and the solution would be to get rid of all of them. Someone else might say the statistics prove that minority is disenfranchised, marginalized and just having a hard time in general, and the solution would be to increase outreach and help to those minorities so they won't commit these acts.

That's the problem with you statisticfags. You look at these charts and graphs, which state an objective fact, then you attach your own opinions and preconceived notions to them and go around screaming that those are objective fact too. Just because niggers in America commit a disproportionate amount of crime doesn't mean that they all need to be back in chains. That's just one interpretation.

There's too much footage of children and families wasted in drone attacks for you to make this statement unironically

Jesus Christ you guys are no better then the limpdick morons who change their profile pictures on Facebook to the french flag whenever there is an attack, you get all emotional and worked up and whine over posts like this. Man the fuck up, this is disgusting, I'm not on reddit.

I don't mean that to say it wasn't wrong, this was a travesty, but these posts are useless and only serve to weaken or subvert our spirit. Take action of some sort, go out and protest against the politicians, burn down a mosque, whatever floats your fucking boat but don't whine like a child on an asian internet forum.

Same here, Pajeet.
t. dad

There are more minorities in Europe than Muslims, but Muslims are the only ones committing mass murder on a regular basis. In Britain at least all the other minorities hate them as well. They cause chaos with every culture clash wherever you go in the world. Even Buddhists hate them.

Fuck my niece has the same doll
Fuck

What would Americans do if there was a terrorist attack on the 4th?

the 125+ victims have thousands of family members and friends. when they have finished mourning, those no-go muslim streets will run with blood, and not a single mosque will remain standing

>>r/the_Donald

t. Algerian

Why would you go and do the exact thing I told you not to do in the post you replied to?

>America has war against government
>All lives ready to lay down for the ideal

>Syria has a war against government
>runs away

Nobody cares about Syria. The only thing of value they had there was fucking soap.

This can NOT
GO
ON.
FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you make a good point, faggot. only action counts. we should waste our feels with cathartic posts

White people deserve it at this point.

First thing you all do is run to a hugbox screaming "BUT DAH FAR RIGHT! DAH FAR RIGHT!"

Nothing but spineless cowards too scared to act.

Ethnic statistics are prohibited in France

*should not

"I'll kill your men if you don't do what I say".

You keep not doing what they say.

They move on to things you hold more dear than your men.

Most of the people capable of this have been conditioned courtesy of plenty of dead Muslim kids to have no qualms about exterminating yours.

This, of course means it won't stop until we hit actual genocide- that is, do you treasure their children more than yours? Kill them all, or they will end up killing your son, your daughter.

Since one side will not genocide and the other lacks the capacity to properly prosecute it, we'll just keep getting stuff like this.

>tfw you most certainly did not ask for these feels

On that night the fireworks exoloded, forever blotting out the Sun for France.

Not sure why you're calling me a faggot if we're on the same page but yeah, this is just manchild tier stuff, asking for brohugs and coming up with emotional hypotheticals. It's more of the same 21st century inaction and apathy that makes you feel good to discuss.

I'm pointing out that they're not a special disenfranchised minority. We have Sikhs, Hindus, Africans/Afro-Caribbeans, Polynesians, far east Asians - every minority you could imagine in Europe. I'm sure all of them experience some sort of disenfranchisement. But only one of those minorities is absurdly disproportionately represented in the crime statistics, and only one of them is running down kids with trucks.

SO , DEAR FROGS , START RANDOMLY TARGETING ARAB CIVILLIANS. OR SURRENDER TO MUHAMMADS COCK FOREVER

CEST PAS BIEN