Imagine if Tom Brady was as fast as Michael Vick and as big as Ben Roethlisberger. That's what Lebron is

>Imagine if Tom Brady was as fast as Michael Vick and as big as Ben Roethlisberger. That's what Lebron is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8dmzzpx6p60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>imagine if shills found a basket weaving site. Thats where you are.

god I hate this weaselly fag

Apple, Microsoft, Tom Brady.....they're buttoned p.

Colin it’s time to leave

>You see Kristine, as I was driving home from a party and my wife was sucking my dick, I thought about Lebron. He's like amazon.

you got your Apples, your Googles, your Microsofts

>3-5
>trying to compare GOAT Brady
>3-5
>3-5
>team switching, super team building ring chaser
>relies on flopping and consistently whining to refs for an edge in games
>terrible free throw shooter
>chokes in 4th quarter
>subpar defender
>stamina so weak he literally quits bc of cramps or fatigue late in games
>alienates teammates thru building shitty team chemistry
>turns versatile all star players into spot up shooters
>relies solely on athletic ability and 1 or 2 moves to score all points
>cannot will his team to victory when it really matters the most
>no charisma
>abysmal clutch shooting
>le 'let someone else take the big shot' so I can take credit for the assist and my """"high Basketball IQ"""" if they make it, but avoid blame if they miss
>literally blames teammates for losses in post game press
>"after losing in the finals so many times, it almost doesn't feel worth it to make it here"
>"I'm the greatest player in the world"
...but...
>"We just ran out of talent"

>he doesn't cowherdpost

I'd love to be paid to shill here too.

>Imagine all the people living life in peace

Better yet imagine if Tom Brady was as big as a self aggrandizing blow hard as Lebrun... imagine that

lol

I can't tell if you like cowherd or not...

He's decent white noise. Kinda repetitive, but decent.

>Dominicans listen to Cowherd
Says all you need to know about his "analysis".

It's probably Cowherd's wife's son

is there anyone more condescending than this cunt?

Pretty much the only reason to listen to sports talk. If anyone listens to that shit for any sort of meaningful analysis, they should have their ears cut off. It's all about hot takes for the sake of hot takes just to bolster ratings.

"I've never bought into that 'baseball is too complex.' Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic." -CC

All the most successful guys are condescending. You've got your Steve Jobs, your Bill Gates, your Bill Clintons...what do they all have in common? They're all condescending guys. I want a condescending guy running my franchise, doing my taxes, fixing my car.

t. literally what colin would say

u fell for my bait friend :)

>my wife's son is like Santa Monica. So much going for him that he's laid back. He' Carmelo Anthony. He's Eli Manning..

youtu.be/8dmzzpx6p60

Remember when EDP was on Cowherd?

>my wife sucking my dick is like divorce....it feels good during but right after you feel instant regret

Amazon
Google
Uber
Netflix

Brady
Jordan
Ruth
Gretzky

>Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

This. LeFraud BTFO

Wtf I hate him now

lebron has less titles than brady

And he also has less titles than Robert Horry. Your point, moron?

that was the fake news issue the tried to make a big deal of when he left ESPN for Fox.

>subpar defender

LeChoke is a fucking mess of a forced “””””GOAT”””” that didn’t work out dude. Defending him is the true sign of a pleb who doesn’t actually watch or play Bball.

Lebron is the undisputed leader of the Cavs. The soldiers will follow the general. But when the General is playing lazy ass defense, why would the soldiers play hard?

Harden gets destroyed year after year for playing crappy defense. But Harden has never played on a team with a defense as crappy as the current Cavs.

Yet Lebron gets a total pass.

This would make sense if Lebron was busting ass on defense. But he isn't. He is regularly falling asleep off ball. He is regularly getting blown by off the dribble. He is regularly making the wrong rotation on help defense. Yet not a peep from the sports media about Lebron's defense.

Why?

Facts are Facts. Lebron's Defensive Box Plus/Minus is 0.2. That is barely above an average NBA player.

Lebron's DBPM is lower then defensive stalwarts like: Jon Leuer, Caris LeVert, Evan Turner, Jason Terry, Marquis Chriss and Denzel Valetine.

And don't blame it on his team. Turner, Terry, Chriss and LeVert play on horrible defensive teams also.

Cavs defensive Rating of 113 is four points worse then the pathetic Suns. This is flatout ridiculous.

Lebron's defensive rating is 115 points per 100 possessions. That is horrible.

Cavs defensive rating is actual WORSE with Lebron on the court.

Its time for Lebron to take the blame for this.

No wonder Kyrie wanted OUT. If anything good happens then Lebron gets all the praise. If anything bad happens Lebron skates free. This level of defense is so shitty, yet Lebron gets a 100% pass.

Also, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ego6HOCW7Hs

>Mark Cuban doesn't hire the janitor to be a benchwarmer

>tfw no Cowherd

Cowherd wasn't on today. How did you guys cope?