Does this country have the right idea when it comes to controlling female sexuality and preventing female sexual...

Does this country have the right idea when it comes to controlling female sexuality and preventing female sexual promiscuity?

It kinda pisses me off when westerners keep pushing saudi arabia to westernise; its like, they've formed this society that's economically prosperous yet still manages to adhere to their religion and moral values, yet the west is like "no, not like that, you have to give women FREEEEEDOM to be adulterous and sleep about".

Like, its clear people in that country don't want their women to be able to do this and its important to the them that they prevent it, because most would agree promiscuous women are icky, but the west seems to want them to become promiscuous sexual degenerates.

>they've formed this society that's economically prosperous
wow really? i wonder how they managed to do that

nice bait

Germans managed to do it by holding the entirety of Europe ransom for the third time, Saudi Arabia did it through oil.

I wonder which one is looked at more negatively..

gr8 b8 m8

>Does this country have the right idea when it comes to controlling female sexuality and preventing female sexual promiscuity?
No.

>It kinda pisses me off when westerners keep pushing saudi arabia to westernise;
It's in the West's best interests to do so.

>they've formed this society that's economically prosperous yet still manages to adhere to their religion and moral values
Oil. Saudi Arabian morality is not the morality you or I know or would wish to know.

What a ridiculous post. Some of you guys have gone way too far off the deep end. There is a huge difference between a healthy family life and having women beaten and covered like inanimate possessions. Put it this way (assuming you are on good terms with your mother), would you want to see her treated this way?

kek

not bait

>natural resources aren't a legitimate mode of wealth.

Yeah and the brits did it through plundering, the germs did it through spamming cars, and the chinese did it through selling fake clothes and iphones.

whats your problem, Otto?

>you have to go back

Context?

>be saudi arabia
>be muzzies
>(((the west))) wants your women to be degenerate

hmm

my problem is that they are only wealthy because they sell oil to westerners, and you act as if their "wealthy society" is somehow an achievement

You don't understand economics do you Bruce

>Put it this way (assuming you are on good terms with your mother), would you want to see her treated this way?

No, but my mother is not a whore like 90% of modern western women are.

I wouldn't mind seeing all the girls at my college or high school I grew up with having to be treated like they do in saudi arabia, God knows they deserve it because they're a bunch of slut whores.

>doubled down on oil exports because they figured nobody wants any of their shit
>at a time when the US will be oil sufficient in 2030, and Europe is finding it easier to get oil from Russia since the Syrian civil war is dragging on
>and are still afraid to tax their own citizens
How are we doing today SAIDF?

and you have a wealthy society cause you build overpriced cars. how is that an achievement?

They're economically prosperous through the virtue of having land with oil and due to having american allies.

>No, but my mother is not a whore like 90% of modern western women are.
Better safe than sorry though, time to cover her up and have your father make all her decisions for her whilst beating her closed fisted when he feels the need to.

>I wouldn't mind seeing all the girls at my college or high school I grew up with having to be treated like they do in saudi arabia, God knows they deserve it because they're a bunch of slut whores.
This is just being edgy for the sake of it regarding your own personal grievances, and in no way is the right idea when it comes to planning society. You sound like Eric Harris.

You are just jealous that women life is easy mode in western countries.

Well since you are basing your delusional fantasy on girls promiscuity, then I am afraid them to tell you them being oppressed =/= no promiscuous thoughts. What you want is a slave, and one can come up to the conclusion that many women in Saudi Arabia are living under house slave conditions. You also have the devastating effects such mentality has on the Saudi society, from homosexual abuse to normalized pedophilia against young boys, to domestic abuse, and other several economic effects like high unemployment, low work force productivity. I knew someone who used to work in Saudi Arabian company and she told me that Saudi girls would take 4-6 days leave every time they get their period since it's "haram" to communicate with males while on period. Saudi economy is far from being prosperous in a sustainable way, and I am not going to use oil as an excuse. They lack professional labor aside from foreign one, the rampant corruption causing every major project they came up with to turn into a money draining shitfest, you can google King Abdullah Economic City project, it started in 2005 as a great vision of a metropolis that would house 2,000,000. people by now and until now only 5000 people reside in that small built up area around the university campus mostly faculty and their families. Their government employees loyalty is for the government huge subsidies and bonuses, there's no real private sector in Saudi Arabia, and the few large sectors other than oil like constructions and telecommunications are controlled by either the royal family or their friends. The Saudi society is more divided than you'd like to think, the regional differences along with sectarian differences caused a few uprisings in the past, and last one caused the King to declare every form of demonstration to be illegal, with many are still behind bars from that time. Ethically, Saudis are the most entitled, xenophobic and arrogant people in the region...tbc

building cars is hard

Their nationalism sentiment is toxic, they view other cultures as lowly and not a match to the greatness of their beloved "dyar" home - their religion is misery, they lack any moral integrity to the degree that hypocrisy is a virtue, Islamic culture in their opinion is infallible, and it is the solution to every single issue on earth, despite rational, historic and scientific evidence against such claim. The future they envision for their country is one that's based on diluted dogma and hatred, with the same hierarchy of power, their approach in solving issues is the hot pockets of critical thinking, they want answers given, they never ask questions. This country is everything a human should be afraid of, it should serve as a warning that when mind is substituted with shit, and morals are issued through a government doctrine, you will have a society that's depraved, morally bankrupt, angry, prejudiced and running towards its demise and right now their oil money is what keeping the life supply machine on. In short, it is a shit country.

at least it IS a country lmao

Sounds like a regime from another time desu. Not too different from most states back in the day.

I'd rather be a non country, than to be that kind of country

Yeah, it is a medieval society.

Indeed at least their women aren't degenerate whores. I understand your sympathy for them.

you've got to admit he's kinda spot on

>Their nationalism sentiment is toxic, they view other cultures as lowly and not a match to the greatness of their beloved "dyar" home
>their religion is misery
>they lack any moral integrity to the degree that hypocrisy is a virtue
>their approach in solving issues is the hot pockets of critical thinking, they want answers given, they never ask question

So they are to arabs what Russia is to slavs?

If Russia were to go ultra orthodox then yes.

Russia hasn't yet gone full orthadox, though it's where pootin wants it to be.

>they've formed this society that's economically prosperous yet still manages to adhere to their religion and moral values,
You do realise that it's internal pressure that promotes that, right? Saudis know Oil won't last forever, and part of the economical development brought by it is what's causing these changes. the other part is them wanting foreign investors to finance their industries not in the petroil sector

>Like, its clear people in that country don't want their women to be able to do this
Are women not part of their people?

go away Sup Forums

people should be allowed to do as they please, even if its something you consider "degenerate"

no, that is utter bullshit

No. Only men have souls.

This has some important implications. Most importantly, only love between two men is real love. Man loving a woman is no different form man loving a stone, a dog, or a videogame character.

>No. Only men have souls.

I'm a vaper.
Cuz first I vape the bongo than I bang you mongo.

is this liberal thinking? Sup Forums would disagree with you as they think anger is a good solution

>liberal thinking?
>that flag

>Does this country have the right idea when it comes to controlling female sexuality and preventing female sexual promiscuity?
What do you mean? It's the males who are more sexually repressed in Islam.

>No, but my mother is not a whore like 90% of modern western women are
Yes she is.

yes

look i think misoginy is like the one saving grace of sandniggers (along with antisemitism) but they are still sandniggers so i hereby officially support each and every feminist that wants to subvert their shithole desert country
i support jewish and/or homosexual saudi arabians too
thank you