/brit/

plymouth edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4navn5Ii64
yorkshiredevolution.co.uk/yorkshire-independence-myths-and-realities.html
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/grand-jury-approves-first-charges-mueller-s-russia-probe-report-n815246
youtube.com/watch?v=g3eB6HWF_Kg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

j

Pros of europe being ruled by muslims

- End of moral relativism
- End of democracy reality show
- People will actually have to work
- Pedophilia will be limited to the muslim elite
- Sex education will be banned
- Some degree of common sense will be restored
- The media won't glorify George Soros and russian oligarchs
- LGBT organizations will be shut down
- The kids will actually learn how to read and write instead of learning about ''problematics of white patriarchy''
- People working will make economy better instead of relying on public debt
- The junkies will be shot or sent to labor camps
Cons:
- nothing I can think of

youtube.com/watch?v=b4navn5Ii64

>having car goals
virg

Everywhere outside London is culturally The North, even if it's to the south of London.

London is the only nice place in the country. I'm not exaggerating, it is the SINGLE nice place on this whole island.

cardiff is decent

I'm so confused

1. Is it just you? If so then why spend so much on rent, you could be living on $200 a week much closer to the city.
2. Why get a place so far away from the city? Do you just not work in the city? What's the deal?

*splashes acid in your face*

sorry bruv what was that?

plymouth is actually an alright place

*rings the rozzers so they come and arrest you for being a nonce*

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who wipe their arse while sitting down

reckon I'm gonna emigrate to new zealand once I get my degree, gonna live in a cabin miles from anyone and watch the world crumble from afar

>tfw Noseberg is giving me the 22nd of Dec to the 3rd Jan off work.

any neoliberal man in

>Is it just you?
One other person
>Why get a place so far away from the city? Do you just not work in the city? What's the deal?
I work near the city, don't mind traveling to work, I'm moving closer to family, just amazed at how expensive the rent is in Sydney no matter where you live

where in nu ziland

watching the big northern derby

nice, i'm getting 25-9th off work

How the fuck did you qualify for council housing? Are you a single mum?

did the man kick the ball yet

any yorkshire man in

Home Counties here

Which county has the best flag, and why is it Hertfordshire?

Not really no. Unlike many guys, physical simulation isn't generally what starts a girl off. I personally need some psychological stimulation first. If I'm sitting on the bus thinking about sex then yes, the vibrations of the bus might make me feel more aroused. On a normal bus journey where I'm thinking about non sexual things it won't have any effect.

Quick, how do you pronounce derby

"neev"

if he's in a small house/flat then it's pretty easy to get one of those

direby

any orkney man in

dar-bee

can't wrap my head around women
nothing about them makes sense

do you wipe with your left or right hand?

really like girls feet

dar-bee

(or dur-bee if you're a dumb yank)

doing a read

yorkshiredevolution.co.uk/yorkshire-independence-myths-and-realities.html

the goal

Literally how? What about in London? How do you even get it?

the future is female - and we are living through it right now

What's going on here?

look like mine

anybody remember the "anybody remember the cuckio meme?" meme?

love tights love tights love tights

a bit of math
perhaps?

dar bee

I'm currently looking at a 15 year wait time to get a Housing Commission apartment

you apply to be on a list and you wait
also if you're homeless/being made homeless, that can really help
it probably works the same in london, just with bigger lists and longer waiting times

niggers being niggers. absolute state of that cunt. I'm stopping my oxfam donation, the ungrateful twat can starve for all i care

anybody remember the "anybody remember the "anybody remember the cuckio meme?" meme?" meme?

would someone reply to me so i can go to bed thanks

did you mean recursion?

You've given up m8. If you really wanted to you could save hard and have a nice 50 grand deposit in 5-10 years if you were prepared to put the hours in at work and live sensibly. Where I live I could then get a 60-70 grand mortgage for a 2 bedroom semi detached in a decent area, then look towards something better. That's my plan anyway, plus I'lI have inheritance on my parent's house all of which should set me up nicely in my early retirement.

>secure
nowadays lots of council housing is temporary, you get 1 year, maybe 5 years and you're out

gone are the days of assured and secured tenancies unless you're a homeless pregnant single black woman

WHAT do you think jez from peep shows favourite anco album is

>cheap housing
>in a nice area
no such thing

/gf2017/ is essentially guaranteed at this point lads. Where do I go from here?

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/grand-jury-approves-first-charges-mueller-s-russia-probe-report-n815246

drumpf will surely be impeached now

dar-bee

wish i was british >__

How do Londoners decide which one to visit?

what do you mean where do you go on from here?
where exactly is "here"?

pics x

grass is greener and so on

how do you pronounce schedule

sked-jul or
shed-jul

Shed

shan't be replying to the zipperhead

Independence is very different from devolution. We would not be able to hang on to the UK’s coat tails. We would have to do everything for ourselves. We would have to find all the money to pay for our own public services. We would have to have our own currency. We would have to have our own system of government. We would have to be capable of defending our own borders, providing all our own security and we would have to be able to carry out our own negotiations on international affairs. Whilst this might sound attractive to some, the implications would be significant and one of our neighbours might object. The British establishment simply could not tolerate an independent Yorkshire because, in much the same scenario as an independent Scotland, an independent Yorkshire would almost certainly lead to the break-up of the UK. Yorkshire has several UK and NATO military bases. As an independent Yorkshire would almost certainly be neutral, these bases would have to go. NATO and the British establishment would not be very happy about this.
An independent Yorkshire would require inspired leadership to establish the state and transform the economy. An independent Yorkshire could only exist with the full support of the Yorkshire people. For these two reasons, I doubt that the British establishment need concern itself with Yorkshire independence anytime soon. So I suppose we will just have to settle for devolution but then again?

shed-yul

thanks senpai. goodnight

New South Welshman here, it's sked-jul

sked joule

>yorkshire independence

at least, something that's more retarded than kernow shite

they all sell the same things maybe sometimes one bossman is better than the other and the other has a bigger variety of beer

sked-jyoo-wool

runts

good lads

hate fat girls desu
i see a skinny girl and instantly get a chub

couldn't get into my email today haha

unbelievably nice girl
youtube.com/watch?v=g3eB6HWF_Kg

alri I've got two lines so far for messaging 'isabelle'

>are you a mathematician? Because I see some belle curves
>I want you to call me so that when it rings I can let someone ask "is that your phone" so I can answer "no, isabelle"

Thoughts?

its 2017 why do people keep making shows and movies hard to google with stupidly simple names
like mitchell and webb's latest show which is just "Back"

jfc

liking asmr is a sign of social deviancy

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

horrid

Second one.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Shedjul is the British way

found out that only a small minority of girls get off to horse riding

both are a bit shit but the second one

mental how yank children are forced to say a prayer to a piece of cloth every morning
couldn't imagine something like that here

mueve la cabeza!

are those kids dabbing? kek

COR
O
R

only weird girls ride horses