and iraq?

i see that there is literally no reason not to

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same reason that keeps everyone in their place; Global Public Opignion

It costs money

Because all these wars are just how private sectors from burgerland make money ?

Common sense. Using precision guided munitions is more effective and cheaper.

All this shit happening because you invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam.

More bombing in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan will cause more terror attack. Are you that thick to not see this?

Captcha: Trucks

>i see that there is literally no reason not to
what about the inevitable, massive rise in anti-western terrorism, with at the very least thousands of victims

what about the massive rise in oil prices, crashing our economies

what about the fact that china and russia would massively upgrade their militaries

what about the cost of carpet bombing

what about the tens of millions of refugees

what about the fact that we would be evil mass murderers without regard for human life, in violation of western values such as human rights

muh feelings

Because you're supposed to carpet bomb jihadists, not a legitimate military that is SAA which is controlled by a secular twice elected educated president Bashar "The Terrorists Crusher" Al-Assad under who Syria was prosperous and peaceful until your government started funding """"""freedom""""" fighters

Are there any people left in Syria?

Why the fuck would you bomb Syria dipshit?
/sg/ wants a word with you.

Just drop 1 bomb on the Mosul dam, quarter of a million wiped out, very good ROI.

>western values such as human rights

There is no such a thing, it is a cover for more intervention in global scale and savagery.

Russia and oil prices, unstable middleastern countries with oil = cheap oil

how when everyone is dead?

roach is right

Why not just nuke them?

Seems better/easier/cheaper

nuclear war with russia
but don't worry hillary will start it for you

Mainly because failed countries like france literally live off money third world "leaders" steal from their states and transfer to european accounts. So they need "tolerancy" or they can kiss stolen money goodbye.

>Mosul dam
i heard its in pretty bad shape already

>People this retarded vote
The only reason we are doing this shit is because of Israeli serving traitors in our government
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Let's roll.

Because no one wants the war to actually end.
Its far too lucrative for that.

>muh civilians
>muh human rights
>muh genocide

""""""elected""""""""
C'mon, I support Assad, but don't think he's in any way democratically legitimized

Carpet bombing doesn't do this retard.

My message to /sg/:

Dear /sg/,

No one gives a fuck about Syria. Most of us don't even recognise it as a legitimate country any more. It's now the worlds cumdump, as every single nation in the west gangbangs dry and with no protection. Absolutely no one cares about Syria in a positive perspective. Come back to me when Syria actually get's a sustainable economy.

And why would we bomb Syria?
1. Most of the terrorists are gone, nothing left
2. Now every syrian refugee can go back and rebuild it

If Europeans start mass deportations of other ethnicities and religions, maybe that would help making Europe safe again.

But when you think about all the wars and bloody history of Europe, I'm sure these savages will find a way to fuck each other up. They always did.

You're completely fucking retarded if you think instability in oil producing countries results in cheaper oil.

Interests
Also this

(I'm not implying that Tokyo is all of Japan)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Syria

He's more legit than say Ukraine is right now

But they still do. This entire rapefugee problem is european middle-class attacking their underclasses via migration of criminal-infested populations.

Those cities were not lifeless pits
Again you're a retard

>bombing the people that can help you contain the terrorist problem
t. redneck

Italy has the right idea and established intelligence contacts with the regime. Who gives a fuck what he does in his country, as long as he keeps the shits there.

Saddam was not a solution to the sectarian violence, it was a temporary hold through brutality.

>Ukraine
Well that's not saying much.
And while I don't have specific knowledge I somewhat doubt he would've got 88,7% of his people to vote for him during a civil war

That would be beautiful.

/sg/ is fucking shit. They're nothing but Putin bots holding a dictatorial government morally above terrorists.

Raqqa needs to be blitzed for 48 hours, first 24 hours for Russia then the next 24 hours by America.

Just use the biggest heavy bombers you've got, all the cruise missiles you've got, just eradicate it.

I kinda want to preserve the historical sites.

dude entire arab world is fed by grain from EU and US, just stop subsidizing those fucking farmers and islam will be done in 5 years.

What's the purpose?
Terrorists attacking are within your countries, and worse, hold british, french, belgian, etc. citizenships and passports.
ISIS attacks so not seem organized. They are functioning very similar to Anonymous. Many of this attacks have been carrie out independently.

Carpet bombing Syria and Irak will only create anothet wave of refugees who will flood your countries and you literally cannot know when one of them will go rogue.

You guys are sooooo completely and utterly fucked. Mass deportations are literally the only thing that could help you and it does not seem at all feaseble in this day and age.

Stopping immigration would help, but ultimately just prolongue your disease.

They invented the carpet, they don't need more.