How are nazis viewed in your country?

>Germany
>They are viewed as personification of evil

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_I)
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk&feature=youtu.be&t=183
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Faustschlag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#1915
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33rd_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_Charlemagne_(1st_French)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like another failed european attempt at defeating us.

Some historical thingy that has cool uniforms.

Good cosplay material

bro-tier

bad LARPers

well were owned by Jews, so the absolute personification of evil as well

They are literally nazi

Who?

>I don't like nazis, but I wish they had killed all the gypos desu.

Ad the cunts they were

Yeah, fascism can only work in a BLACK nation like Italy, not a wh*te nation like Germany. dumb wh*tes. Luckily Britain has been BLACK for the last 2000 years since you Italian Roman CHAD BLACK BULLS came here. But you never reached Germany

He was right, wasn't he?

Holy shit! he called it

>krauts are ruining everything

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_I)

Russian army was not defeated in WW1, Hans.

I was genuinly surprised, that originally fascism wasn't about racism even though it's one of the core topics of nazi ideology. Hitler really makes Mussolini look worse than he actually was.

Mussolini was just your average comfy MUH HERITAGE dictator, but thanks to Hitler he is remembered as part of Axis of Evil

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk&feature=youtu.be&t=183

People whom destroyed a continent, killed millions, and made USA trillions

I know i'm gonna get called a Jew for this. But I wish Winston would've executed that fucker. He was a filthy traitor to the UK

Only because you signed a peace treaty before that could happen:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Faustschlag

>american flag
yeah, you're a jew

I wish for the opposite

Yeah, because you absolute assholes funded the Red Revolution

Why couldn't you just take defeat like a man?
You just had to fucking fund communists, that would spread their cancer around the entire world.

How exactly was Winston a traitor
He utterly demolished an enemy aggressor state of the UK.
Yet that Mosley openly called for a peace between the two

>Poland
>They are viewed as personification of evil

>waaaa why did you hurt your enemies?
Why did you deceive your population to join a war on a foreign continent that was none of your business?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#Aftermath

Seen as generally bad except by sub-50 iq chav skinheads and edgy teenage chon users

Why the FUCK did you try to fund a Mexican invasion of the USA?

All we did was contemplating about allying Mexico in case that you would declare war on us. You sent civilians on ships that were loaded with weapons and cried hypocritically when we attacked these legitimate targets, then you declared war on us.
We even warned your civilians, you didn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Lusitania#1915

I hope germans won't exist in 50 years, kike lover.

Stop pretending we joined because of Lusitania you retarded Kraut

It was the Zimmerman telegram that forced our hand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

he was more about killing commies than jews, and even here it's not that bad of a thing to say you like him
of course commies will be triggered but i have many friends that have gadgets with benito or call their dog benito or adolfo and no one really cares

Nice reading comprehension:
"We shall endeavor in spite of this to keep the United States of America neutral. In the event of this not succeeding (IN THE EVENT OF THIS NOT SUCCEEDING), we make Mexico a proposal of alliance on the following basis: (...)"

Bad, I guess. Le 60 milion jews holocausted. If you want to learn something about the Nazis, research them yourself. Don't pay attention to school propaganda.

You are a serious retard

Good argument

1. MOTHER RUSSIA
2. is so bad but stalin is so good

For real? Do you learn about Stalin being good in school?

Russians , Germans and Jews MUST cease to exist

yep

you're claiming that the Lusitania had more influence on the USA joining the war than the Zimmerman telegram

How can one be so stupid?

Even as an American I can say I like Stalin more than Hitler.

he at least industrialized the countries that he conquered, and led them to become a relatively strong power, even if it was at the cost of the citizens.

Also the wars that he started were not as bad as what Hitler did. (Korean War)

it killed hohol mraz using famine and his hero of russia

damn, didn't know that.
All I can say is that Wilson was a terrible president, probably the worst, and a complete asshole.

Based

>Wilson was a terrible president
He was a bad president, but he is not terrible.
Any wartime president has to make hard decisions, and a leader during a World War, even if the country is not involved, will have to make hard decisions

>probably the worst
You're an idiot if you believe this

it is 9:18 here in street state country

>you're claiming that the Lusitania had more influence on the USA joining the war than the Zimmerman telegram
Where did I say that?
That's strange... do people at least learn about him properly on their own?
I know Stalin was better than Hitler, but still a massive asshole

i,m just joking, russia are recognized katyn massacre, holodomor and other stalin crimes

>Even as an American I can say I like Stalin more than Hitler.
gross.

>he at least industrialized the countries that he conquered,
>even if it was at the cost of the citizens.
what's the matter with you?

>I know Stalin was better than Hitler,
stalin killed more, does that not invalidate this by default?

Ah, good to hear that.
>stalin killed more
debatable, the number of deaths differs greatly depending on who you ask.
Also it was only the case because the Nazis were stopped.
Also the way the Nazi genocide was conduced is worse than the Soviet imo.

Everyone secretly supports them and have a family member that was NS.

Hitler had Parkinson's disease.
Quisling?

Can you really say that you think Hitler was better than Stalin?

Believe me, I hate communists and the USSR.
But Hitler started a war that led to ~30+ million people in Europe dead. and ~250,000 Americans.

Yet Stalin only killed ~20-~40 million commies. I don't really give a fuck about them, because it's less enemies of the USA. Yet most of Hitlers were friends of USA.
Also the only war USA fought Stalin "directly" was Korea, and we only lost a ~30,000.

For an American Stalin was significantly better. Despite being a communist

Don't listen to the retard who doesn't start sentences with a capital letter. He's a commieshit.
No, non white greeks should be sterilized. (70% of your country)

You mean actual, historical Nazis? We have an almost Disney-like view of them here (not just evil but "the baddies"), honestly it's so embarrassing

They're viewed as the personification of evil here too.

Like the resurrection of Yakub

To be fair, the Nazis were the closest thing to a Disney villain the world has ever seen

like this

Based

All nazi legacy here is overshadowed by the holocaust. Everyone gets all pissy when I mention that without Hitler, the autobahn wouldn't exist. Fuck Albert Speer though, absolute shitcunt.

I find it funny how Hitler was a drug addict. Imagine him and Dönitz drawing up plans like "yeah the british ships aren't a problem but what about the dragon in the english channel?"

Didn't the German occupiers sleep with the most native girls in Norway? How can you still like them after such cuckening?

No it was not like that, the Germans were friendly towards us.

>They were among the last to surrender during the final days of the Battle in Berlin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33rd_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_Charlemagne_(1st_French)

>autobahn
why the fuck would australians care about that

If you have ever been Germany, you know the autobahn is fucking good.

I've driven non-stop from Italy to Norway thanks to Autobahn. Heil Hitler!

What a damn fine drive it would have been.

It seems that Russia already had a trend to industrialize during the late time of the Tsardom. Basically you cant attribute it to Stalins achievements since it would have happend with or without Stalin anyway. He didnt really do that much to justify him beeing called the cause of russian industrialisation.

also depopulation, famine etc in already industrious areas is quite counterproductive to industrialisation.

Couldn't you say the same of Hitler?

not the mongols during the destruction of Xi Xia also known as "Western Xia"?

you realize that Russia was decades behind the West in 1910's
Yet in the 1940's they were objectively the second most developed country in the world, despite half the country being in literal ruins, not due to them, but due to the Germans

too old

pretty sure he had nothing against jews

Basically germany was already industrialized. Hitler did not invent the Autobahn but because of his policies and because of the planings of his Regime it got improved. In the end you can even attribute female emanzipation to him since women had to work in heavy industries like forges etc. But it is safe to say that he harmed industrialisation in germany because all of the manpower went into war efforts and therefore agriculture etc. lacked modern machinery which had the result of them going back to more traditional methods (for example horse plough instead of a Traktor).

>Everyone gets all pissy when I mention that without Hitler, the autobahn wouldn't exist.

Yeah, nobody except Hitler would have thought about building big roads

>implying australians know anything about history or world culture/politics

Mussolini was unironically a civic nationalist. He tried to integrate Islam and Libya and make it a part of Italy.

>second most developed country

you should read some of Christopher Clarkes works. And Russia was still behind in the Western european nations, even behind industrialisation of most middle european countries at that time.

we think that
nazis = whites at his purest form, the real face of the white race

communists killed tens of millions

>Everyone gets all pissy when I mention that without Hitler, the autobahn
So Germans would still be walking from Munich to Berlin?

>too old
Then what about the Khmer rouge and Pol Pot?

who cares? Germans and Norwegians are practically the same people.

What a fucking retard. It's time to stop posting.

Yes, because they expected the Norwegians to be in league with them once WWII ended, like how they'd try to cosy up with the French elite thought to be carrying the vestiges of "da frankish genes".

That's just how we cull our autists. Send them off to die for the Germans.

Quietly admired by quite a few, Despised by the masses as they have been bombarded with the muh 6 gorillian since infancy. My sons school spent the better part of a year on the Civil Rights Movement and the Holocaust.

>Quietly admired by quite a few
sure, by Sup Forums and alt-right cucks with anime profile pictures on youtube

the persons who perfectly represent the inferiority complex of German.

>Oyyy veeeyy

>Quietly admired by quite a few

A few brainlets

Imagine if they went to Germany wearing that...

>He tried to integrate Islam and Libya and make it a part of Italy.

By murdering tens of thousands of Libyans and expelling tens of thousands more, the replacing them with Italian settlers.

they wouldnt be allowed to, either customs will send them home or they will get send to court and then later to prison.

Well that's what I mean, people say oh he did this and that but really it was country of 80+ million of some of the most educated and capable people on the planet, you would have to be actively trying to fail under those circumstances

Nobody cares about Hitler in America, too busy talking about important topics like pronouns and the "next hitler"

All he did was kill a few million of people and speed up the process a bit