I hate fags

I hate fags.

It would be so funny to herd a bunch of fags into a gas chamber and watch them cry and beg for their lives. Some of them would say that they'd never do it again, they swear. Some would say that they are dying for "love" and curse me for being hateful. Some would just tremble and shake because they know that they are about to be cast into Hell to burn and rot for eternity, as they deserve.

Then the gas would fill up the chamber. They'd choke, scratch at the wall, start retching. Their faces would swell, turn blue. Eyes would pop out. Finally they'd suffocate out of existence. The sweet relief for any sane observer would just be amazing.

Oh, and all the people about to comment calling me a secret fag for saying this? I'd love the same fate for you faglovers too. You're actually even worse than the fags, because not all fags encourage children to engage in their buttfucking sodomy, whereas saying things like "BAHHH EVERYONE WHO HATES HOMOS IS HOMO BAAHHHH LOVE IS LOVE BAHHHH I AM NOT A SHEEP BAAHHHHH I AM NOT A SHEEP" - that turns innocent children into fiendish faggot sodomites literally everyday.
Matthew 18:6

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Oh by the way I think the state should do this, not calling for vigilante justice. Or any fag reading this could just put a bullet in your head now so that you don't molest any children. Thanks.

Attached: aids.jpg (525x673, 58K)

Get help

>being this closeted

Attached: 1570525115347.png (633x969, 596K)

For what?

Wow that was original

Damm. Did some fag touch your booty or what?

Resonable person: I hate spiders.
(You): Hah!!! Gotcha!!! You secretly want to shove spiders up your ASS! God, I'm a genius.

Preach

OP's logic. You don't like the same things that I like, therefore you don't have the right to live.

Uh, no. I don't care if you like music that I don't, or if you like foods that I don't. What I hate is when a man wants to shove his dick into the shit of another man, that SPECIFICALLY, deserves death. Read a book, namely Leviticus.

How many times have you listened to Crawling today?

The surest sign of a faggot is trying to hide it by being shitty to other faggots.

>read my big book of fairy tales

I like the one about the guy killing the giant with a sling.

Yawn

Same but replace fags with whatever the fuck you are. And republicans. Gas all republicans.

This post didn’t make anybody less gay

You don't know that.

Funny thing, that's the little guy who's got the most famous gay romance in the Booble. Fucks Jonathon, apparently this is why King Saul wanted to first marry him to *his youngest daughter*, putting him last in line of secession- but then he kept boinking Prince Jon (and there are two sex stories that have survived into the modern english versions, despite edits, of this- once before the "killing the big guy" bit when they hang out in a tent, trying on each others clothes, before taking them off and embracing and kissing- and again, right before Prince Jon dies, when they go shoot an arrow past a servant and then "embraced and wept until David was FINISHED", with that word 'FINISHED' also being Heeb slang for "BONER".

WHETHER OR NOT THERE'S A GOD, THIS STUPID YAHOO ISN'T IT. JEW ZEUS WON'T NAIL ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS WITH HANDS LIKE LIGHTNING, GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Neither do you

Lol look at this buttmad christfag. If your god was actually real and not such a raging pussy, he'd fuckin stomp out the fags himself.

You didn't make your point

How do you feel about lesbians?

You are clearly begging for some trap shit OP. Here, have some!

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=2_W3YSdEZP_Hsl4X)1.jpg (640x360, 64K)

I'm fine with gay man but just fucking hate lesbians and trans people. Trans are the worst since their overly sensitive about everything it's pathetic. They should find their safe space in the after life.

Why lesbians tho? Do you just hate women in general?

>It would be so funny to herd your dumbfuck ass into a gas chamber and watch you cry and beg for your life. You would say that you'd never do it again. You would just tremble and shake because you know that you are about to be cast into Hell to burn and rot for eternity, as you deserve. It'd be fucking tits.
>
>Then the gas would fill up the chamber. They'd choke, scratch at the wall, start retching. Their faces would swell, turn blue. Eyes would pop out. Finally they'd suffocate out of existence. The sweet relief for any sane observer would just be amazing.

I hate women that take women. Meaning one less fish in the sea for me. I've been cucked by one before so maybe if I can do it to one myself I'd change my mind.

I think he did man it was in the form of A.I.D.S .....

God isnt real
Prove me wrong
Protip:you cant

Then how are you alive? How is the world created? Is it just one big fucking coincidence after another one. I ask God everyday why you faggots exist.