What were Picard and co. doing during the Dominion War?

What were Picard and co. doing during the Dominion War?

Exploring new worlds and new civilisations instead of faggoting about on the same station week after week.

They were trapped within a hellish nightmare of a rogue Barclay-fueled holodeck. Safety protocols off.

>Dominion War
>TNG crew
lol?

Except that most TNG episodes were spent on the same massive ship whereas most DS9 episodes were spent travelling through the wormhole to the unexplored far reaches of the galaxy.

Y'know, I would have loved to see the Enterprise E fucking shit up during the Dominion War

Boldly going where no man has gone before.

Isn't it mentioned during Insurrection?

I think they were fighting somewhat, and trying to gather more worlds to join in the fight.

/thread

Diplomatic stuff and shit.

being Star Trek instead of Babylon 5

Telling a Han Solo rip off that his lasers were useless, listening to Troi's mom bitch, screwing around on the holodeck, or playing silly games with Q.

After the Battle of Wolf 349, just watch DS9 only.

Why was the CGI better in Star Trek Nemesis than Star Wars Episode II, if they were both from 2002 and Star Wars had a much, much larger budget?
Dare I say, what did they mean by that?

>DSNiggers getting triggered as usual

Didn't half of Picards crew end up on DS9?

only the stupid ones like Worf and O'Brien the literal cuck

O'brien a cuck? Uhh....

>MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILES!

Dominion War was only 2yrs.

The war started during the TNG movie "First Contact" where they travelled bsck into time. Theoretically you could have them come back just as the war is ending.

However the TNG crew is present during the last year of the war in the movie "Insurrection" where they're trying to relocate colonists... or prevent it that is.

/thread

She and riker are having an affair.

F•P•B•P

lmao KEKED