Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

Waiting for The Expanse threads.
There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy wlll allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

Im at work until 11. Im getting paid to shitpost right now.

>Friday night
>I thought it was Thursday
being a neet is suffering

are you a girl btw?

i moved to a new state and lost all my friends. also no girl would ever want me i get ignored and swiped left every day

on weekends

I'm 31, my kids are asleep and I already banged my wife. Now it's time to smoke pot, dick around on the guitar, and watch an action movie.

>pot
You really are 31

you don't just become a certain age and magically all of a sudden you're this upstanding citizen who derives all of his satisfaction from his responsibilities

daddy likes to play, too

it's raining, my eczema is flaring, and I didn't go to work today

I've spent 2500 dollars recently on a new AV receiver, PS4 pro, and a nice laptop so I'm staying in tonight to not spend money. R8 my setup

I mean only old people call it pot. My parents are 60 and they smoke weed. Hell, i buy it for them.

Pot is nothing

He could be a deadbeat alcoholic.

At the gym.
Chad can waste his time fucking Stacy.
I'm developing a kinetic chain that could throw them both into the sun.

They're lucky I keep my rage on a leash

I'm just a lonely 26 year old fellow with no other place to be

I'm at work, kill me

>I mean only old people call it pot.
What do you call it if not weed or pot? Don't tell me you say "trees". That sounds retarded.

Because I don't have a gf

cause my whole life consists of fucking my gf and studying for the LSAT oh yea and shit posting with you fine fellows. I couldnt be happier

>all those fucking wires
>tv mounted
>wires coming off of it
Jesus, this makes me uncomfortable

I feel like I just lost an hour like in the X files. I swear I literally just started eating my quesadillas at 7:30 local time and now it's almost 9:30

>buying consoles that aren't nintendo
>not investing in a PC

I mean, i had a PS4 too, but you can only play a few cinematic experiences before you want to try something with actual gameplay.

Other than that, nice setup.

Really messy and busy display. You need cord management and to disperse those speakers. Also, why is there a dresser in the corner?

what's wrong with mounted tv

Drinkin and about to watch Fences. My gf cooked porkchops & mac and then we made love & talked. Shes in bed now cause she has to wake up earlier then I do. Overall nice night. Hope Fences is any good. Went between that & dr strange & silence.

it's where I keep games cases/wires/random shit

what do you do for a living old man? I'm 25, college degree and I hate my wagecuck job. What should I do?

Im at work. So nothing better to do.

the whole point of having a TV mounted on the wall is so that it looks like it's floating there, or hung there like a picture on the wall. Not to attach cables to it and run that down to your VCR.

(you) make me smile, user.

fucking normie

I know that feel :(

i dont have all the answers man, I make 50K doing tech support

I was just blessed with a handsome face so pulling my wife's son's mom was easy

Trying to find the sopranos thread

I meant to put the wire behind the wall but it's a pain in the ass, don't even notice it when I watch shit

sry should I go? Ok then. I decided on Hacksaw Ridge again over everything else also.

I sometimes call it reefer but mostly weed. Dank is also acceptable.

ive been out to the bars like the last 14 weekends in a row, all i do is drink, hook up with my ex/randos and watch tv and movies.

i used to go to church, i used to work out, i used to eat right. the randos are never hot enough and neither is my ex. id rather smoke pot and live on the edge of the world but i want to bring my friends. and i want to bring movies.

Fences is based if you enjoy watching/reading plays. It is essentially just the play shot as a film and with a films budget.
If you dont like the theatre you're gonna have a bad time tho, just FYI.
(I liked it a lot)

you sound really hateable

>can't get over gf
>have 2 months until the startup I work for probably loses funding
>have an exam thurday
>don't know what I could do if I wanted because don't really socialize aside from fucking shooting guns

my life is in fucking shambles right now

im actually a really popular guy, but you're right, my unfavorability ratings are high also.

do you live in TX, user?

>gun owner
You know what to do

every man goes through a bad breakup, but that's when you decide that no woman is ever going to hurt you like that again so you put up this facade and you don't get too close to them anymore and so you can more easily treat them like dirt, which turns them on and makes you a stud

this was destined to happen to you, user

I live in Vancouver Washington

Pretty good. Rate mine

You don't get to bring friends

For you.

Oh ok cool, live right down the street from a Orpheum and have season tickets so go quite a bit. Good to know, back to Fences since ive already seen hacksaw anyways. Thanks

I work in the morning. About to go to bed.

used to live in Portland, you shoot at english pit?

>not spending your friday nights baneposting

Not him but I do. What the fuck is there to do out here? I just moved out to dallas less than a year ago.

Going to a music festival tomorrow really early.
>have to move in one month
>thought I was finished with the paperwork
>i'm not because one of my friends is a literal fucking retard
All day tomorrow thinking about this SHIT. I'll think I'll live on the streets from now on

>imitation Krab
>Diet MTN DEW
>Mouse Hunt
>Russian Flag
you're a weird dude

No friends because I'm weird and shy.

yup it's the only good range nearby.

>Vancouver.... Washington
REEEE stop stealing our city names yankee!

>What the fuck is there to do out here?
you're doing it

>hating on Mousehunt
fuck outta here

For you.

>that cheap ass keyboard

dallasfag here too, man. do you like to drink and eat food? do you have friends out here? how much do you make per year? what are your favorite hobbies?

nice, i go whenever im back home with my bros.

>paying more than $5 for a keyboard

>being this poor
I think a laptop is more your style, the keyboard even comes preinstalled

I have a Macbook Pro. Why would anyone need a keyboard more expensive than $5? They all do the same thing

I like the clickity clack of my mechanical keyboard. It also lights up.

>wasting your money on something other than vodka and crab
pathetic

Ill take weed and lobster thanks

I-It's the police commissioner

weed is degenerate as fuck

*lights blunt*

you alright in my book kid
*lights crab*

I'm a big goy for Jews

real lonely hours

Waiting to what? Make the same post in Expanse threads like you did in the last ones? Fuck off

>sky vodka
Fucking disgusting

What do you get? It all taste like shit in America

Grey goose or titos my man.

I'm a reclusive alcoholic wagecuck.

I have a Calculus 2 test on Monday :(

>Grey Goose
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

>tfw dark matter

you sound like a cool guy desu

Objectively the best bottom shelf vodka you can get.

T. Conrad

I will see if they have it at my store. I drink a lot so it needs to be large size

So you panicked.

im tired from the exam and tutoring sessions from earlier in the day..plus need to study for another exma on monday

So what are y'all watching tonight? I'm about to start Watchmen Director's Cut.

Fight me fgt

I'd win because you'd be too sick AAAHHHAHAHA

>I drink a lot so it needs to be large size

As you die from the paint chips in your taaka you basketball american

Just got off work, closing at retail. Waiting to bottle feed two kittens I found abandoned (they eat every 4-5 hours) the other day.

Damn the internet is boring tonight.

>pic related

Sup Forums starter pack

>he doesn't drink his vodka with paint chips