twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks.

I am. Go op go.

Omg sure

Go go go!

Only if you quit being a pussy and show her face

Shes retarded hot OP. Show open pussy and or creampie

why yall breakup?

Attached: sure why the fuck not.png (772x152, 72K)

She caught me in the back seat of my car blowing a black dude.

>Faggot detected

OP don't listen to these incel fucks, she's a sexy ass woman, and I'd absolutely love to see more of her skanky whore ass.

Goddamnit I haven’t been on this site for months and it’s everywhere. I give up what is incel and why is everyone saying lol

Fake and gay threads over

I've been here since 2016, and this thread is seemingly dead, and headed for page 10, so I'll throw you a bone because I remember being a newfag too, not to say I'm still not one though.
An incel is a man that is actively seeking sex, but cannot obtain it due to various deficiencies. It means INvoluntarily CELibate. Wants sex, but can't get any.

No face, no gap
Fucking coward

I meant 2006, but I'm pretty drunk. Hope that helped, newfriend. Take care now, bye bye then.

>incel
it's the new "M'lady"
Needed that meth money did ya?

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (702x336, 54K)

goo

Ok but wtf does incel mean?

Idiot, see this post.
It's just some sad fuck that doesn't get laid despite their desire to get laid. Fuck you're stupid.

I recently, by chance, came across this unknown YouTube channel from some guy that reads Sir Elliot Rodger's manifesto. They haven't uploaded in months, so I fear they've since quit.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa6aGpfrMGdh6sJnirnBUb20xDsrro1-o

Why? Because I don't want to see an overweight 4/10? Sorry, skippy, I've seen average flabby chicks before. Her pussy probably looks like Homer Simpsons mouth, because fat girls are fat everywhere.

Attached: homey.jpg (600x400, 74K)

I’d put a baby in that womb

But what is an incel then?

seems he did his job then left. It wasn't that bit of a manifesto. Only so much you can do if your just reading it

Imagine being such an incel that a prime piece of flesh like that would turn your micropenis into an innie.
He didn't even come close to finishing reading it, my OCD is fucking piquing at the though. Maybe he died? I fucking hope he [ they? ] finish the manifesto one day.

>But what is an incel then?
INvoluntarily CELibate
>Wants sex, but can't get any

This

You can see the bumps from her ribs and shes got a gap but somehow shes over weight? Low quality bait or you retarded?

See guy who posted homer for example of Incel.

wat?
Yeah fucking incels. What are they even?

But what's an incel?

It’s like magnets. No one knows what the fuck they are.

Can i get ur quads?

Not even close incel what are you?

fuck that is a nice body. post more.

but whats an incel?

Oh! Rib bumps! Thats hot.
Seriously, she's at least a buck-forty. Her belly button is about an inch deep and she has her arms stretched over her head so she doesn't look like a fuckin snowman. Her arms look like Ben Rothlesberger. I've dumped better looking women. She's got big tits, and thats it. When she's 30 or 35, she's gonna bloat out. I'll even tell you faggots how to pick a keeper - jawline. Her head is already collecting flab. This is what you can expect her to look like in a few years.
>pic related

Attached: karen.jpg (600x600, 184K)

someone who can’t get fucking laid and scapegoats women for his own problems

Is she an incle too?

And I'm sure a Chad like you, with that pic saved to your HDD gets 70lb super models left and right. Also, if you're asking what an incel is, look no further than this guy.

*femcel

Imagine how this incel is going to look if he doesn't die from diabetes by age 30

Any videos of her in action? I wanna see those tits bouncing

You know, you can get pix from google. Reverse it. Not hard dummy.
I'm 48 and in perfect health. I know what happens to women because I've seen about a million of them taking their faggoty-assed kids to HS functions, much like yourself. Next time you're in school, think of the number of moms you'd never fuck in a million years, then think how many attractive girls are seniors in that same school. The ratio is exactly equal. So when you see a hundred fuckable 20 y/os and of their moms, maybe five are milfs, the other 95 are slobs.

I get it, you're an old man, and you don't understand how computers work, but literally someone posted reverse image search results within minutes of the original post.

You posted a picture of a woman well into her 50s In order to make a point about women in their 30s, why?

And I’m pretty sure that staying in shape comes down to diet and exercise, not the fact that someone is at the higher end of a perfectly healthy BMI.

Ducking incel what’s wrong with u what is that

You faggots seem pretty pissed about an opinion about a fat ugly girl. Is she your best friend and you wanted to see people jack off all over her? And by the way, wheres all the fucking pix? OP asked if you wanted pix, y'all said yes, and no fucking pix. You seem to be more pissed about an opinion that I think she's a flabby 4/10 than the fact that OP baited and trolled your pre-pubescent asses.

Imagine being such a virgin that you'd pretend like you wouldn't fuck a genuinely fit chick that is disqualified from your supreme gentleman status simply because she's not a skeleton with a 6 inch thigh gap.

Incel scum

Imagine being such a child that anything with tits is quality fuckmeat. I've had more girlfriends than you had pairs of sneakers, Melvin.

Masturbation addict zit-faced teenager.
WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE PIX?
>OP fucked you, scooter.

He really thinks that a chick with that body would just be tossed aside to the dogs. What an incel, please let us know before your day of retribution, I'd like to be there when the gunfire starts, and record it.

Your words mean nothing to me incel scum. Tell them all at the next meeting that we’re comibg for your nazi antifi kind
I no rite I wanna be there

These Chads are obviously fucking 10/10 perfect women 4 to 7 times a day, an above average woman like that clearly needs to be called 50 years old plus, and that pixel on her thigh gap is clearly AIDS and stretch marks, and she's absolutely disgusting, and if my penis were ever touching her vagina, it would turn into an innie, and retract into my body because she's so vile.
Only 13/10 women are acceptable, anything less than above perfection is disgusting.

Yeah I want more kik me Disinfectedsock

You sick Man