Does anyone know what these are for also does am I the only one who does not trust these little fuckers...

Does anyone know what these are for also does am I the only one who does not trust these little fuckers? found this hidden beneath the back label on my body wash.

Attached: 8EC3FBA5-FC86-4285-A88E-42C9944DED15.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The FBI drives by your house and sends out signals that bounce off that thing. They use them to track you.

Its a radiation emitter, the government uses them to give people cancer

anti theft device. you live in a genuine shit hole if they have to put these on basic commodities

It will set of the alarm at the door of the store when your poor ass trys to steal it.

It reads the chip implanted into your dick when you got circumcised so the (((they))) can track those who comply to (((their))) rules

They are either an anti theft device that makes an alarm sound when carried past sensors at the doors, or, if you're retarded, some kind of Jewish conspiracy to steal your thoughts or something.
Either way, wrap it In foil if you're gonna shoplift it

Just in case this isn't a troll, and you genuinely don't know, that's a security thing that trips the alarm at stores of you try to walk out without paying. They deactivate it at the register when you actually buy it.
Or, if you are a tinfoil hat enthusiast, it's like says, and it's an FBI hooverfaggot/CIA glownigger tracking device to help the ayy lmaos stick probes in your colon.

It's a tiny camera, it's watching you jack off in the shower.

This sounds like something the FBI would say.

It tracks your bodily hygiene via kinetic energy stored in that unique RFID antenna. The Government knows you need to shower more often :(

Put there by Silver Shamrock Novelties. Lucky it didn't burn your lips off when you tried to remove it.

They put them on specific products. Products they know are purchased by certain types of people. People who can be influenced in a "certain way." Enjoy your cancer brain waves.

It doesn't take a government to know OP needs to take a bath; I can smell him through my screen.

Wash your ass OP.

Looks like an rfid tag. Never heard of one on body wash, do you live in a war zone or a ghetto? If you have one you usually have a lot more that you haven't found yet. Personally, if it were me, I'd start checking everything i still physically had in my house that I bought from that store and get rid of that shit. The RF stands for radio frequency, and all a radio is is a transmission receiver, God only knows if they can make those shits transmit from your end, info like location, or conversations maybe, but why chance it?

Damn it! Ya got me!
But I'll be back soon, you freethinking anarchists! With the full force of the government behind me, I WILL extract your DNA!
Until next time...........

>warzone or ghetto
>America
>checks out

Have a happy Halloween
Halloween...
Halloween...
Have a happy Halloween
Silver Shamrock!
IT'S ALMOST TIME! IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

You sound like a trump supporter. Borderline retarded but not enough to know it but we can all see it.

Sentient spike protection (SSP): spikes come out of the item it is attached to if anyone but you touches it

Cope.

They can even film you with it. It is scary what our world has become.

It's one of the electronic tags they put under the skin of schizophrenics, one of the shop assistants probably managed to pull it out and put it on there so they can't be tracked

youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw

they lock up the small shaving razors in glass cabinets at the walmart I shop at and have security guards in full uniform.

Who knows? Maybe you should eat it

yep pretty shit area. where i live they only lock up weave stuff. razors and electronics sit out on shelves.