Sup Sup Forumsros today a friend of mine asked me a favor...

Sup Sup Forumsros today a friend of mine asked me a favor. She needs money and cant make a loan in a bank because she already has debts. she asked me for 6000 reais (wich is like 1500 dollars). Should i lend it? i barely have this money and honestly i dont think she will be able to pay
Note: I already have a gf so fucking her for it is not an option

Attached: 4CHAN BIG GAY.jpg (284x177, 12K)

no dont do it
turn that money into dollars
then wait some months until your latinamerican money loses its value and give 1500 usd to her and you'll have money for yourself too. profit

Don't
Just don't

Or just dont give it at all too cuck

you know, my brain says no..but she really needs it... fuck

Does she have a solid plan to not run into this problem again if you help her out this one time? If not, you're only hurting her by giving her the money. She's got to learn to be self sufficient, and you don't learn that by being bailed out whenever you have a problem.

Don't loan money to people who can't repay it. If she actually needs it, and you can actually spare it, then give it to her. All loaning it to her is going to do is destroy your future friendship with her, and you still end up without the money.

no

pelo amor de deus para de ser burro, acorda pra vida trouxa

Nope. No way in hell. There is zero reward in this situation, not even interest.

Attached: 066A2E79-5929-4784-A001-E9A40C474D97.jpg (283x315, 40K)

rapaz eu tinha 95% de chance de dizer nao agora sao 100

op here, i wont lend it
thanks bros

kek, só não muda de ideia por favor, salve-se

Tell that broke bitch to get her ass to the corner if she wants to make money

Mericon

I think that's spanish, I can't understand spanish

Man people on Sup Forums have way better toughts on economy than i tought

Neither a lender or borrower be.

My mom always told me: “Never lend a woman money unless she’s your steady girlfriend, your wife, or your daughter. And even then, don’t expect to get it back.” ...And I’m pretty sure she was right. I’ve witnessed multiple occasions where women borrowed anywhere between $500 and $5,000 without paying it back. Just completely forgot about it unless the person who loaned it was actively coming after them. And when they did go after her, she would only give sob stories and bullshit excuses that you’re afraid to call her on because you don’t want to get mean with a woman.

And financially speaking, you should NEVER lend money that you barely have yourself. Not unless it’s extremely serious, anyways. That’s just basic self-preservation.

Don't loan her the money. Pimp her out to your friends to fuck her for money. You take a cut of each time as a fee for getting her customers.

yeah thats what i tought. i mean, she is my friend but...honestly she is terrible with her own money

No. My father always said that if you want to lose a friend, loan them money. He's been right, especially when it comes to women. They seem to feel entitled and tend to not take their debts to men seriously.

>dumb bitch has no money
>somehow has no money but is a young, hot woman
>wants more money from a guy who cant afford it
>guy cant afford it but wants to throw 1500 away anyway
I got a better idea, why dont you tell your girlfriend that your broke ass wants to give all of your money away to a "friend" so she knows the only babies your cock can shoot out are retarded.

who hurt you user? are you okay?

You know other people who would pay to fuck her right? Get your game on, take a cut and this could be you!

Attached: 159607_large.jpg (501x700, 28K)

nah friend, i dont feel good with prostitution

KEK THIS

Why not? How is it different from a one night stand with a bodyguard on speed dial?

idk man i still havent lost my sense of morality and stuff

Rob a bank and give her the money.

im white

Tell her to marry a rich foreigner.

You think white people can't rob banks?

Tell her to sell drugs.

yes

Take nude pictures of her, videos of her masturbating, etc. Sell them via Snapchat to dumb American incels.

Have her go on chaturbate.com and masturbate live for money.

Why can't white people in Brazil rob banks?
White people in lots of countries rob banks.

im joking, chill

Yeah no you honestly think she isn't trying to pimp you?

Nothing immoral about it, no one is getting hurt here and so long as rubbers are used there is barely any health risks, you should probably hit the gym tho if only because you can't provide protection if you are a skinny bitch.

Alternatively your girlfriend could be the madam and you could be dumb muscle, kinda need a place if you are going the brothel route plus you don't get to rock an awesome fur coat.

Attached: 2933456988_e6e90a65d7_b.jpg (728x1024, 190K)

Portugeuse.

Bruh Im fine. Dont encourage thot behavior and dont be a doormat. Its easier than piss to make cash in your 20's as a woman, my ex was knocking down $75 per day selling used undies on ebanned and another on $45/hr on livejasmin. You either have to be ugly or retarded to be broke as a woman that young and seeing how shes convincing people to give her money shes the latter. Poor people are poor by choice, whether its a gamble for a bigger payoff later or stupidity. Thots arent people, they are objects you smash between your real girlfriend's dumb woman fits. You mix any order of that up and you'll be divorced and childless like they are at 40.

nah she is just dumb you know? I know her for years and i can say she is not a thot...just a really dumb girl that cant do math

Yeah i suppose we different toughts on this but thats ok

Eh it's legal in Amsterdam and a few Merkin states too, it's not a bad profession if properly regulated and or not run by complete bastards.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_0ba61790-9e81-11e9-ba8e-fd50a45d027e.jpg (685x385, 38K)