1 for not being there

Attached: my gun.jpg (539x270, 19K)

you must be a l33t g4ym3r !!!!1

bump i wanna know im not the onlymrdrer here

wish i was....

Satan

No just a junkie with a very bad temperament

I do it for fun

LoL, ok edgelord settle down before you make poopies in your pants.

Attached: 026ee885-6971-4f3d-aa14-6fc9a559e767.jpg (571x571, 76K)

That's only 4

how does it feel after the first ten?

Oh yeah it is... too high 2 see

bimp

Like six gorrillions probably

bamp

sometimes i wonder how am i still alive

2 first time was self defense with a gun I stole from my brother, I had just dropped out of college and was drifting, some cop tried to arrest me for sleeping in a creek that was behind a library, shot him five times. The other time was a was a couple a years ago, I finally got my shit together, got some basic certs for a lab job. I had no car so for the first 6 months I took Ubers and trains everyday. One night I don't know what came over me. I had done some overtime so it was pretty late, called my Uber as usual, dude was kinda obnoxious, normally I wouldn't mind but I had a pretty shit week since I was still in a phase from trying to fit back in with normal people. When we got to the station I noticed it was empty, I saw the opportunity and my rage took over, I stabbed him multiple times in the neck with a scapel I stole, took his phone and wallet and destroyed them. I was paronoid for awhile but nothing came of it and things went back to normal, took the first job I could get in another city.

you've got the gay part

I killed myself once. True story.

a life can be so fragile...
but i cant die
He wont allow me...

I killed fitty men

Attached: cotton hill.jpg (189x267, 7K)

somehow i have to say same here

33. But it was in Iraq and Afghanistan, so don't know if that counts

>took phone and wallet
>didn't destroy car
>called uber linking back to self
>thinks destroying the phone deletes the data off of ubers servers
you better hope that was a hobo who was stole an actual uber drivers phone and car otherwise there is already evidence against you. else you better either move countries, destroy all uber headquarters and server rental places or fake your own death.

it does

That's why I was paranoid, realized my stupidity am hour after but cops had already flooded the scene. Fortunately my Uber account was made with a fake name and number I got from my drifting days which is probably what saved me

does anyone think tat ww3 will happen this new decade
i really wisgh upon war at america asia and europe

Were you drifting because of a shitting incident at your friend's house involving his mom's bible?

Ur so scary... ur a fuckin' liar

Attached: kfmmug.jpg (261x193, 6K)

Oh now i remember the fifth
extrangulated

yeah, then you are probably fine, still wouldn't stick around too long though.