What’s y’alls go to McDonald’s order? Mines two plain cheeseburgers with fries with coke on the side

What’s y’alls go to McDonald’s order? Mines two plain cheeseburgers with fries with coke on the side.

Attached: C722E0F7-FF6C-4A6B-B9F2-AF0D2521DB70.jpg (545x544, 67K)

wait..... people go to McDonald's unironically, or not because of desperation?

Attached: 1450043525557.jpg (595x398, 53K)

McDonald is good sheit

big mac meal cause im not a fucking try hard like you guys

Plain double cheese burger, side of fries small

Mine is 3 no-meat hamburgers with extra onions and a medium fry, then i put the fries in the burgers instead of the pattys.

double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, large sprite.

McGangbang

Isn’t this C oke always on the side? If it was in the burger, it wouldn’t be a plain cheeseburger now, would it?

triple cheeseburger
small fry
large tea

Mc griddles either kind

If that triple cheeseburger is on special I’ll get that, otherwise 2 mcdoubles.

If that 2 for 2.22 double quarter deal comes back... Fuck.

Now you know why we went there.

Their premium chicken tenders are always fucking breaded to death it sucks, but that processed fucking nugger paste will work if I'm fucked up and the bitch gives me my fucking sauce.

That's it. Nuggets and meat buns. If big Mac is the deal you just have to get it but fuck that thin patty bun shit

12 mcdoubles. I am bulimic so i go home, eat 6 vomit, then keep eating. along with a 2 liter of coke from the gas station next door.

2 mcdoubles throw away the bread from one make a mcquadruple

Lately I've been doing one Spicy McChicken and a McDouble (2 for $3) and a large diet Coke.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 41K)

easy. i dont go to mcdonalds. ill go anywhere else but mcdonalds. jesus, the foods not cheap or good. best thing they got is like a chicken snack wrap, which is just chicken in a tortilla with some sauce, and 1 flake of lettuce.

if im going to subject myself to an increased likelihood of degenerative brain disease, i'll at least have a tasty meal.

Genius

So, In-N-Out?

Gotta stay away from the snack wrap and order the big boy wrap. They aren't bad. Pretty much the only thing I like at McDonald's.

Attached: McWrap_Chicken_Aioli_Grilled_hero.png (700x480, 146K)

in and out, yes. unfortunately thats a west coast thing. but fuck yea. i'd eat that shit occasionally if it was around. but in all honesty, i've been cutting beef out of my diet due to my suspicion that beef causes neurological degenerative diseases, through prions and a.g.e.'s. other things i avoid, are veal (beef again, but i bet you its worse than regular beef because i guarantee that farmers are turning 'fucked up' livestock into veal. baby carrots (same idea, the fucked up, deformed ones are the ones becoming 'baby' carrots), and any drink containing benzoate. especially the drinks that contain both benzoate and citric acid. like holy fuck, i guarantee you that shits carcinogen.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

2 hot and spicys and a sprite

20 piece mcnuggets
2 Mcdoubles no veggies
1 coke.

Well that's why it sucks, because you think it's good.

hmmmm. how much is that? cause honestly, one snack wrap is not enough. i usually have to order two. but i so rarely go to mcdonalds.

uhhh, what? im honestly not following your logic here.

If you're gonna go to a trailer park for Halloween, don't wear a costume.

uh huh.

I sneak into the mens bathroom with my food and soak my burger buns in toilet water. Easier to swallow. And then I nigger autism jew faggot incel.

mcdouble no ketchup no mustard add mac sauce

I think you're on to something here.

This fucking guy gets it.

Back when the McDouble was a $1 and not $2.50 they caught on to our MiniMacs

sometimes it's two mcdoubles/mcchickens and a large tea with medium fry

other times it's medium big mac meal

mcnuggies are fucking dog shit btw

Nuggets are the only thing worth getting at McDonalds.

Attached: yummy hamburger.jpg (1221x1495, 797K)